Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,458 members, 7,914,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:01 PM

Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate (16056 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Sowore As AAC Chairman / Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate / Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by VillageHead: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good
Make sure you choose Remo as your running mate

1 Like

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by CHAQUR: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Like he is the only one in the party... Just switching positions. If election is over now, he resumes back as the chairman again.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Esama: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
One man party.he is a chairman, presidential candidate deputy chairman publicity secretary legal adviser. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by dododawa1: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
cool
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Elidrisy20: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
You alone, chairman, president,senetor,
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by efficiencie(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Una mumu never do. Una go suffer more more. This is the Sowore that organized protests and was arrested. Now some are calling him a clown and saying he is seeking attention, all because he is not OBIdiently licking some demagogue's ass. Una never suffer. Peter Obi cannot save you and neither can Sowore. We must return to grassroot mobilization to address our collective needs or else una go chop better suffahead.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by samx4real(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
If he real has Nigeria and the youths at heart, he should take Peter Obi as his party's consensus candidate.

That is if he is not greedy.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Whiteways: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tell them, my people are senseless, my people useless, my people are indiscipline. We keep embracing pdp and APC and we want the country to move forward. On God.
TeeKings:

This is the problem, those seeking fundraising to fund their campaign and thereby becoming answerable to you the fundraisers who are the masses are being termed unserious but you lot complain when the big boys steal from you and children unborn and use same stolen wealth to fund elections thereby not becoming answerable to you.. las las we will all find our square root in this country

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by porthouse7(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
To dream big is free.
he's in the same league with obi,they are dreamers

1 Like

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by subcbouy: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nigeria is bigger than every mountain, bigger than anything........
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sowore will beat Peter obi blue black, the race is between APC and PDP

the spoiler of PDP is NNPP and LP, who's APC spoiler? apparently none now, sowore is not a threat

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Olastep(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
I never take this man serious
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by toprealman: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
This guy is funny. You are the chairman of your party and also the presidential candidate.
Very selfish and unserious.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Cmanforall: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
TeeKings:

This is the problem, those seeking fundraising to fund their campaign and thereby becoming answerable to you the fundraisers who are the masses are being termed unserious but you lot complain when the big boys steal from you and children unborn and use same stolen wealth to fund elections thereby not becoming answerable to you.. las las we will all find our square root in this country
grin
That some people here on NL wish for a better country for Nigerians doesn't mean they are there.
You should find your square root soon.
Good luck!
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Lannister360: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
See them up there behaviour anyhow, is Sowore not better than Tinubu and Atiku?
Instead of you to support your fellow youth, you are there talk rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
After getting 150m last time around as go fund me donations. Later said no election held and scores was allocated. The con man is back again. I pity gullible people who voted will donate

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by PINKYandBRAIN: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
PINKY: Please BRAIN; How does this contribute to The National Development of Nigeria?

BRAIN: Somehow; It does. However; Nigerian Youths are the Ones Failing To Utilize Such News to Align Together towards Empowering and Enriching Themselves.

PINKY: How do you mean BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Don't you connect the dot ? Such News can be Utilized to foster Societal Empowerment DISCUSSIONS, DEBATES and DELIBERATIONS if Nigerian Youths can DECIDE to Create Solutions towards The Societal Problems battling All of them.

...Rather Nigerian Youths will prefer to Abuse and INSULT Themselves on threads like this Politically, Religiously and Tribalistically.

Many of them are just Societally, Economically and Digitally UNPRODUCTIVE.

PINKY: Well...what can they do to become Societally, Economically and Digitally Productive ?

BRAIN: They should simply Focus on Making Money through The ACQUISITION and UTILIZATION of Cryptocurrencies and Other Digital Affiliation Skills.

Cryptocurrencies are Here to Provide People of The World with Absolute and Ultimate Financial Freedom. And people who develop their Digital Skills around The Metaverse World of Cryptocurrencies will definitely achieve Financial Freedom CERTAINLY.

However; Many People don't realise this... However, the problem remains that some people use the anonymity of Cryptocurrencies to Scam Other People, hence so many people run away from Cryptocurrencies as they IGNORANTLY Think of it as Scam...But;

PINKY: ...Hold on BRAIN; Is this why Many Government of the World do not want people to be involved in Cryptocurrencies ?

BRAIN: You ask a lot of Questions, PINKY. I'm not answering that Today. That's a question for another day. If you personally want to achieve Financial Freedom through The Metaverse World of Cryptocurrencies; then you should follow this up:

Financial Freedom Through Cryptocurrencies:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

The Best Investment is on Yourself oooo (in Timaya's Voice):

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

PINKY: So, What's Next BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Stop Asking Me Rhetorics, PINKY. I'm busy trying to Take Over The World.

PINKY: ...But How BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Oh Gosh ! Come on PINKY... I'm doing that through Nairaland. Don't You See ?

PINKY: Oh....I'm so sorry BRAIN. I didn't realise this until you mentioned it just now. So sorry. I understand You PERFECTLY now BRAIN. So, Let's Take Over The World Together. Let's Get Started. How do We Do so Together BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Oh Come on PINKY. I thought you said that you already PERFECTLY Understand. I said through "Nairaland". And We are already doing so PINKY.

PINKY: Oh. I see. We are already doing so. cool. Very cool. I never knew. So, what are we doing already !

BRAIN: shocked Not again PINKY. For The last time; I tell You; " We are Taking Over The World."

PINKY: Alright BRAIN. I'm on it. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Jmichael1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peter obituary get hope for were dis one dey...

atleast he go get vote pass dis one and dat nnpp candidate
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Hushbingo: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
The Ogboru of federal
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Nfora: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
ednut1:
After getting 150m last time around as go fund me donations. Later said no election held and scores was allocated. The con man is back again. I pity gullible people who voted will donate
You are a super fool.

In saner countries, you get support from donors,no matter your wealth.This is to reduce the level of corruption .

Politics is public service, you are not expected to spend your money and spend N30billion for a N14million job.Those who do that are thieves!!!!

So many fools on Nairaland.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by GoodGovernance: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nfora:

You are a super fool.

In saner countries, you get support from donors,no matter your wealth. This is to reduce the level of corruption .

Politics is public service, you are not expected to spend your money and spend N30billion for a N14million job. Those who do that are thieves!!!!

And neither is politics meant for only the rich.

You spend N100million on nomination forms and billions on campaign for a N14million Naira job

And you expect them not to continue stealing?

How much is N150million for a presidential campaign?? Money that Tinubu will give just one of his foot soldiers!

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nfora:

You are a super fool.

In saner countries, you get support from donors,no matter your wealth.This is to reduce the level of corruption .

Politics is public service, you are not expected to spend your money and spend N30billion for a N14million job.Those who do that are thieves!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/politics/aac-suspends-sowore-for-alleged-financial-misappropriation/vfmfz89.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/activist-accuses-sowore-of-pocketing-endsars-grant/%3Famp

Keep ranting

1 Like

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by foolbuster: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
My president.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Princemoneyman(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
The followers are something else too.
Na so one idiot go name e pikin sowore that day, I was just dumbfounded. Like seriously ?
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by GoodGovernance: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/politics/aac-suspends-sowore-for-alleged-financial-misappropriation/vfmfz89.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/activist-accuses-sowore-of-pocketing-endsars-grant/%3Famp

Keep ranting

Stupidity is when you consider mere allegation as conviction.

A suspended fraudulent Secretary General went to organise a kangaroo convention to sack Sowore.The Idiot was suspended in January 2019 but went to organise Sowore's "sack" in August 2019 when the latter was in Buhari's custody!

https://aacparty.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Suspension-letter-Leonard.pdf

1 Like

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
GoodGovernance:

Stupidity is when you consider mere allegation as conviction.

A suspended fraudulent Secretary General went to organise a kangaroo convention to sack Sowore.The Idiot was suspended in January 2019 but went to organise Sowore's "sack" in August 2019 when the latter was in Buhari's custody!

https://aacparty.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Suspension-letter-Leonard.pdf
irony is that Sowores job is posting allegations lol. How about the second allegation The woman lied
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Allisgud: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sowore should support obi campaign for him,he is good as a vice
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by GoodGovernance: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
ednut1:
irony is that Sowores job is posting allegations lol. How about the second allegation The woman lied

Any proof she did not lie?

Didn't Sowore deny such?
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
GoodGovernance:

Any proof she did not lie?

Didn't Sowore deny such?
your man is a con man. Who uses fake activism to get money from foundations in the usa. Next. Will dash you 500k if he can get 50k votes in 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS / Amaechi’s Confirmation, Formal Approval Of Corruption – PDP / Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.