Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? (34345 Views)

Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins / El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Basher8583: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I kick against Muslim Muslim ticket, and every sensible person should. Nigeria is not Islamic republic but a secular nation. If Tinubu think that Muslim Muslim ticket will take him anywhere, then he's being deluded no matter how strong he think he's.

He better picked a northern Christian.

Woman. Your vote is not important to us.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Bbbw: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pick smartly reject northerners
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Osasking: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
We are waiting to see....
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by RealTalkNoBull: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
limeta:
Rule no 1 no fulani
2 no Muslim
3 must be a Christian from any part of the country as zoning no longer hold waters
Okoro wants to help Yoruba and Hausa pick candidate.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Kzinne: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ciscogod:

I don’t think so . Come of think of it .

Tinubu picks a Christian for the north today . The South Easterners will still not vote him .

He needs North East, North West and South West votes where he’s popular today . And those zones don’t care about Muslim/Muslim ticket

Reasons : South West will chose tribe before religion .
Core north will choose religion
and you think the northerners will leave Atiku who will get the presidency to a VP to Tinubu who will likely be relegated like Osinbajo and Namadi Sambo abi??
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Babastrong(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=saints2 post=113640820]Lol... A Muslim/Muslim ticket...

I trust CAN and PFN... Press Release after press release... This is DOA especially in a critical moment we are now... Ko le werk

APC is a typical saying of, "He who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad". APC lost a golden opportunity not picking Osinbajo

Meanwhile,

Checkout The New Look Of Lagos Airport Road

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/10/checkout-new-lagos-airport-terminal.html[ Abegy, we are not in betnaija shop. We're talking of real politics. Osinbajo ko, adeboye ni]
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by saints2(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=113649885][/quote]

Eyah... Sorry!!! Let's see how the Muslim Muslim ticket will fly... Na here we go dey
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by slivertongue: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
eldoradoxx:
With a Muslim-Muslim ticket, Atiku does not need to campaign in Christian States, the exclusion would be sufficient campaign. Let Muslim-Muslim ticket test its popularity with Muslim-Christian ticket and let's see who wins.

Mustapha Boss his longtime ally &inlaw wud do

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by graphicsacademy: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
I think APC shigo for vibrant and popular Christian person to avoid Muslim, Muslim ticket. Check my signature for all ur graphics design project whassap for affordable price 08030760457.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Emerituz(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by odeyinugbolahan(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why must a Northern be his Vice?

Seriously the North is power hungry.

May God save this country
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by DMerciful(m): 2:30am On Jun 10, 2022
So you can vote for Obi?
MichaelSokoto:
I will sleep taya on election day, can't waste my time 4 criminals!
cool
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by DMerciful(m): 2:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Will the North allow capable Christian-Christian hands?
IPIGMODS:

The criminal Association of Nigeria CAN can cry all they want. What Nigeria needs are capable hands not religious hands.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by IPIGMODS: 2:39am On Jun 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Will the North allow capable Christian-Christian hands?

If you can field one and can convince the people to vote for them, who will prevent them from taking office? Has one ever been prevented from taking office before?
Going by history, the only such thing that ever happened were actually Muslims that were prevented from taking office after winning the election (Abiola). If he was a Christian, I can't imagine the kind of noise people like you will still be making till today.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by DMerciful(m): 2:56am On Jun 10, 2022
So how come you want Tinubu to pick a northern Muslim? Because you know Northerners will not accept a northern Christian. Why are you pretending
IPIGMODS:

If you can field one and can convince the people to vote for them, who will prevent them from taking office? Has one ever been prevented from taking office before?
Going by history, the only such thing that ever happened were actually Muslims that were prevented from taking office after winning the election (Abiola). If he was a Christian, I can't imagine the kind of noise people like you will still be making till today.
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:29am On Jun 10, 2022
porthouse7:
winning combo is muslim_muslim ticket 5% don't count reason Tinubu didn't visit east during delegate campaign
as if tinubu will make u own choice mansion in lekki .. making noise under abject poverty tongue
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:52am On Jun 10, 2022
DMerciful:
So you can vote for Obi?
LP can't win any of their 3 factional chairman's own polling unit, talkless of d whole south east, SW is same, north is no go area...

Pass my msg to whom it may concern

This is Nigeria, u better knw it like d back of ur hand.

No pun intended cool
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by DMerciful(m): 5:15am On Jun 10, 2022
At least vote for someone with integrity like Obi even if you think he cant win. If everyone who thinks he can't win vote for him, he would win.

There are no factions, Obi labour party is the authentic one recognized by inec and Nigeria labour congress. Unless you're looking for excuse
MichaelSokoto:

LP can't win any of their 3 factional chairman's own polling unit, talkless of d whole south east, SW is same, north is no go area...

Pass my msg to whom it may concern

This is Nigeria, u better knw it like d back of ur hand.

No pun intended cool
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol..what of fulani terrorists?
meritadavize1:
I don't just want to see ipob terrorists as vp
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Enough of this Muslim Muslim ,,Christian-christian,fulani,,,ipob,,SE,,SW blah blah blah..the solution to Nigerians problem is...MILITARY RULE! WE WANT MILITARY RULE AGAIN!
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by limeta(f): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Okoro wants to help Yoruba and Hausa pick candidate.

Parasite
You say we must be together for life
Failed dream
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by porthouse7(f): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
as if tinubu will make u own choice mansion in lekki .. making noise under abject poverty tongue
dust dust dust
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Ogamysamo: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Enough of this, the solution to Nigerians problem is...MILITARY RULE! WE WANT MILITARY RULE AGAIN!
And Coup Abi?
Re: Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Coup ke! No oo
Ogamysamo:
And Coup Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Wins Ekiti North Senatorial Election, NNPP Candidate Releases Statement / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.