Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture (667 Views)

Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency / Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. / How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture by KanwuliaExtra: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Who in the world took this picture? ? ? ?

Re: Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture by KanwuliaExtra: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please, can you please beat this? cheesy
Why is Tinubu’s mouth open like he had a stroke? undecided
Re: Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture by Mickykarim: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
DELIBRATE FAKE NEWS WITH A MANIPULATED MANIPULATIVE PHOTOSHOP.

It is the contraption and figment of imagination of DETRACTORS. Watch out for the evil minds and their ILL mentality because you will be seeing more DISTORTIONS now that ABAT has beaten all their ROTTEN intents crash crush their evil mills and machinations.

MORE OF THESE ILL ESSENCE TO COME FROM THE CESSPIT BRAINS OF EVIL MINDS WITH FILTHY SOULS, NOW THAT THEY ARE MORE WOUNDED AND INJURED TO THEIR BONE MARROWS AND SQUIZZED OF THE CONTAMINATIONS IN THEIR VEINS.

Their evil machinations and warped mentality would rebound double fold and the good GOD who has done it for the progressive minds with good intentions will still do it to the end, because he does not abandon his own and does not go to SLEEP either.

THEY CHILDREN AND APOSTLES OF LUCIFER WILL ALWAYS BE DEFEATED CRUSHED AND TRAMPLED UPON. BELOW OUR FEET GROANING AND GNASHING THEIR TEETH.

FOR WE TRUST IN GOD ALMIGHTY!
Re: Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture by Oplomo: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Please, can you please beat this? cheesy
Why is Tinubu’s mouth open like he had a stroke? undecided

Madam sadistic lamenation. Na who say happiness must depart from your soul abeg? grin

How the men around you dey take cope? No be toxicity you go take choke dem. Tueh!
grin
Re: Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture by Maxymilliano(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture by KanwuliaExtra: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Chai!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy

Jagabi!!!!

Re: Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture by Lannyjoe4u: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
J
Re: Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture by KanwuliaExtra: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lannyjoe4u:

Boss, Good evening sir. Pardon me for the mention. Please I'm financially down. I have no money on, still hunting for job. Help me with little cash. I'm starving, yet to eat food today. Help please

Thanks Bros.
Please, go and meet your “pastor”.
Blessings to you.
Re: Politics: The Most Unflattering Picture by Lannyjoe4u: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks Bros.
Please, go and meet your “pastor”.
Blessings to you.

Please

(1) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso Won’t Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate – NNPP Says / We Will Go Wherever Wike Goes, Ekiti PDP Vows / Northern Youth Declare Support For Peter Obi Presidential Candidate In 2023 Gene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.