Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,201 members, 7,974,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) (25629 Views)

Nissan Pathfinder Jeep 1996 Authomatic Transmission With Medium Options / In Need Of Golf 3.urgrntly Must Be Auto Transmission With Ac ..(btw 350-400) / Engine And Transmission Scanning Apparatus (affordable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
Still available.
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
Still available
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2012
cooldudeng: Good day sir,

Please I need clarifications. Your post claims that the scanner can check the status of the engine and transmission of a car. I stand to be corrected but I don't think this scan can check the condition of transmission of all OBD2 cars. I have a similiar scanner and it doesn't check the transission status of my camry 2.2. Also, I did a quick reseach on your product and it support my initial hypothesis.

Kindly, note that the aim of my post is not to spoil your hustle but to help understand the difference between your product and my existing OBD2 scanner.

Your kind response will be highhly appreciated.

Thanks

@cooldudeng, Thanks for your contribution, I have personally used this scanner on a 1998 camry that had transmission problems and it brought out the transmission code P07... So I guess on that my personal experience would stand as a correction to your claims. When you said you have a similar scanner, do you mean a Launch CreaderV? if it is from a different manufacturer or it might be a "clone" you might have the problem you encountered. I would also like to know the source(s) of your research that supports your hypothesis.
Thanks once again for your contribution.
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by debsty(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hi Bros,

Kindly send details of this product,i.e the price,the payment channel, how i would get it and other useful info to my box debsty2001@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2012
@debstyan
Will send detais to your box very soon.
Thanks sir.
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
@debsty,
You've got mail
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
Still available
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2012
Still available.
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2012
Still available
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2012
Still available, call 08066762224 or send an email to scanthatcar@gmail.com
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2012
Don't turn that car into a guinea pig with your automech/elect's ancient method. Buy and use this scanner for effective diagnosis of your engine and transmission. Call 08066762224 or email scanthatcar@gmail.com for enquiries. Thanks
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
Still available, call 08066762224 or send an email to scanthatcar@gmail.com
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by patorini(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
mail patorini@gmail.com
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2012
Don't turn that car into a guinea pig with your automech/elect's ancient method. Buy and use this scanner for effective diagnosis of your engine and transmission. Call 08066762224 or email scanthatcar@gmail.com for enquiries. Thanks
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by akhimself: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2012
I am interested in this Product. Please send me email to Michaelchinaka@yahoo.com or you can call me on this number 08052098750 so that we can discuss.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you soon.
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2012
@akhimself:
You've got mail
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
still available
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
still available
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2012
New shipment now available. You get to save yourself a whole lot of stress from faulty diagnosis from your auto mechanics/electricians using this scanner for diagnosis of your engine and transmission. Call 08066762224 or email scanthatcar@gmail.com for enquiries.
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
New shipment now available. You get to save yourself a whole lot of stress from faulty diagnosis from your auto mechanics/electricians using this scanner for diagnosis of your engine and transmission. Call 08066762224 or email scanthatcar@gmail.com for enquiries.
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2012
Re: Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) by scanthecar: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Sound Honda Accord 05 @ N900k Non Negotiable ««« / Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) / »»» Toks Highlander 014 @ N11.9M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.