Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,961 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi (42762 Views)

John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by kingyakos: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoighaman:

PO can never win in the North and SW, even, the SE is not sure for him. We all need to face reality and stop being delusional. PO should go and queue, this is not his time, he doesn't have the structure.

You are the one being delusional here to think PO will not win in SE. All the top contestants are winning only in the region but the edge PO has over others is SS where I'm from, every school children and market women are singing Obi kererenke Obi.
The market women were telling us that they're tired of umbrella and broom that they want to vote for mama Papa and pikin party, what surprised me most was when they showed us their PVCs and Peter Obi posters on their shop.
We also did an interview on abokis, many of them that trade on iron condemn, shoe sewing, the ones that sale food ingredients and fruits on wheelbarrow, we asked them who they going to vote for, none of them even mistakenly mentioned tinubu they'll mentioned Atiku and when i jokingly told them I'm voting for Atiku they gave me enough carrots and onions for free. I also ask them what if their governor tell them to vote tinubu and one of them said it is against their religion to stand against their brother, i said but tinubu is a Muslim and they all laughed.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by MacANDIES: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Always supporting the wrong person.

See wrong human being dey talk
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by MrBanner(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
cryptic93:
please i seek help just to feed... even if its five hundred naira please i beg of you.. i wouldnt mind any amount .. i am malnurished hear in kaduna that i came to search for a job.. i am a squarting please i seek help... 5445129012 fcmb

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Mcslize: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mumusaphire:
is it ur supporting?

Una go hear am. Mo na no worry o. You think 8yrs of suffering na moi moi abi?

Na sentiment Una won use take vote another corrupt leader into power so o. Our mumu never too much? How long are we going to be this foolish to always be voting for people that can't save us from the suffering Nigeria is facing?

I don talk my own. Una go hear am. By the time these leaders that are only fighting for their pockets are done with you people, everyone in Nigeria will get gray hair.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by AmuEbule: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Shut Up! It’s better to support your so called wrong person than support certified thieves.

Now, go and buy more fuel for your tired generator. And on your way back, visit that mamaput, don’t care if she used water from the gutters to prepare the food.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Mcslize: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
I see Peter Obi winning the presidential election come 2023..... It's will be a big shock to Nigerians.

I saw it coming....... U can screenshot this.

Seconded. It go shock them like play like play. It will be like dream. Thank God no more ballot boxes.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by malvisguy212: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
so Tinubu is the right man ? ....I think there's no hope for Nigeria again. Nigerian deserve all the sufferings the country is facing.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Fairview1(f): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come. Time to reclaim Nigeria has come. Go get your PVC.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Yoighaman(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
kingyakos:

You are the one being delusional here to think PO will not win in SE. All the top contestants are winning only in the region but the edge PO has over others is SS where I'm from, every school children and market women are singing Obi kererenke Obi.
The market women were telling us that they're tired of umbrella and broom that they want to vote for mama Papa and pikin party, what surprised me most was when they showed us their PVCs and Peter Obi posters on their shop.
We also did an interview on abokis, many of them that trade on iron condemn, shoe sewing, the ones that sale food ingredients and fruits on wheelbarrow, we asked them who they going to vote for, none of them even mistakenly mentioned tinubu they'll mentioned Atiku and when i jokingly told them I'm voting for Atiku they gave me enough carrots and onions for free. I also ask them what if their governor tell them to vote tinubu and one of them said it is against their religion to stand against their brother, i said but tinubu is a Muslim and they all laughed.

You sound as though you are new to Politics. All those aspirants that recorded zero votes, you think they didn't have delegates who sang their praises? You think delegates did not swear with heaven and earth to vote for them?

Well, no need to argue, the message I am passing across is that the Northerners will not vote for PO, neither will the SW, because of the Tinubu factor. The best PO can get are the votes in the SE and some in the SS.

Mind you, I honestly see PO has the best candidate, but unfortunately he does not have the required structure. Atiku contested against M.K.O Abiola in the primaries, Tinubu was always with M.K.O, he learnt from him. These men have been in politics since way back and they understand how to win elections.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
okuta007:

carry you go where ?

A disOBIdient shild spotted........
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Bultwo: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
U na dey waste your time. He shall surely going to fail woofly. Take it or not!
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by okuta007: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

A disOBIdient shild spotted........

Comic relief - na everything u dey vex put - Na Obi I dey support dude .... grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by GoodIsGod: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
And who is the right person?

Toll-gate tax collector? (Èmi lokan singer) Toll gate Endsars shooting suspect.

Or

Hallibuton accused?

I am a Yoruba man and if at all I will vote, Peter Obi is my candidate. He is better than the two old guys.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Polchiz(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
tesppidd:
In 2019, Ibos gave Fulani Atiku about 2 million votes and gave Ibo man Moghalu about 8k votes.

I see the same thing playing out.

STOP seeing.

Peter Obi will get at least 70% of all registered votes in SE.

I can guarantee that.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Mcslize: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Rawtruth1:
No right thinking humans will support PDP and APC in Nigeria again except delu*sional mor*onic entities wh have short memory and very stu*pid. Not after the practical destruction of Nigeria and youths future.

It's pathetic to see same youths defending their killers

They will never learn brother. Ask them what has this administration done for them? They are selling away their future just for a token. How foolish can most youths be!

How long will they continue to suffer and still be smiling?

Let's do this guys. Let's not vote for the wrong person. Nigeria is blessed with loads of natural resources but still remain one of the capital cities of poverty of the world.

We can't continue to use sentiments to always vote wrong people into power. We are all tired of suffering. We need a man that will take Nigeria from this agony to a better Nigeria. Let's do this guys.

Let's stop fooling ourselves before those that claim to be ruling us. Nigeria has remained stagnated for too long to experience the basic necessities of a thriving society. We are tired. We need a good leader for the future of our born and unborn kids.

Any youth reading this, ask yourself, what will you gain to vote the wrong person again into power and still continue suffering for the next 8 yrs?

We all know the right thing to do. Let's vote Peter Obi for the sake of our future.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Soso990240(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
muykem:
Waste of time Igbo will not vote for Obi. They will rather blame Tiunbu and South West for the reason why they abandoned their son.
Keep deceiving urself. Since e sure for you, why is Tinubu and Sanwolu sending thugs to disrupt igbos PVC registration in Lagos? Are we afraid of them?
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
okuta007:

Comic relief - na everything u dey vex put - Na Obi I dey support dude .... grin

Lols no be Vex ooo....carry go bro....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by AsawanaDgreat: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
This shows that you have a vision as man of God, Obi is the vision for naija 2023
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by silentshots: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
As far as Nigeria is concernd, every one is a thief.

If you're a thief pls own it with your chest and stop generalising it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Oyolohi24: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Because you have eaten money as a supporter of one useless politician. There is God in whatever we do wrongly. Is either coming as punishment to u or your children in future. You know clearly Obi is the best among.
YoungLionken:
He has the right to do so but Obi is a wrong choice..

Meanwhile, Yemi and Rotimi have both congratulated Jagaban...
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by OBA117(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
As far as Nigeria is concernd, every one is a thief.

Including you undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Obyino: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
tell me how he is supporting the wrong person ehh? Okpo
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Ofunwa111: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bigheart007:
Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows Support For Peter Obi

https://www.facebook.com/100044338572026/posts/573083950846219/?app=fbl

grin grin

If only other Pastors, Priests, Imams and religious leaders summon this same courage and tell their followers to vote right and vote Peter Obi, then we know the nation is heading in the right direction.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by meditator(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bigheart007:
Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows Support For Peter Obi

https://www.facebook.com/100044338572026/posts/573083950846219/?app=fbl

grin grin
Pastor supports a Christian.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Fcwilly: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please don't support Peter Obi, we don't want you to show any kind of support please, record have shown that any politicians you and pastor Ayodele ( pastor of INRI ) support will always fail.

Jonathan and ize iyamu can bear me record.

pastors in deed
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by blue01(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
The man wants to appease Igbo people after all the trash he said about them in his church, pastor otobo please face front and leave Igbo people with Thier business.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by naturefellow(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
ClassicMan202:

Just support ur shaky shaky daddy with ur full chest.... No dey disguise
that geriatric could kick the bucket before election

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by PericomaNwankwo: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:

This one dey find attention. What is the basis for being the wrong or right person?? No let Buhari better pass you
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Putocares: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
We all know obi no dey game �
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
If you supported Osinbanjo until Tinubu's bullion vans of dollars were used to rig him out of APC primaries, cry not. All hope is not lost. The nearest person to Osinbanjo in my quality for a presidential material in the next election is Peter Obi. The guy is thoroughly sound and understands the language of the street and ordinary folks. PDP and APC presidential candidates before our very eyes used billions of Naira to buy delegates, money they plan to recoup from their investment in a country where people virtually sleep in darkness every day, cost of goods and services skyrocketing. Let's build the Obi's momentum. Luckily, he is of the Labour party which is ordinarily the party of the workers. While PDP and APC are now the party of the bourgeoisie

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
DevilSignature:
grin

Peter Obi is a moving train that Tunibu media urchins and his on land thugs no fit stop.

Jeje we de go

grin grin grin

I believe you lots are cashing out from Obi

You cannot be in your right senses and believe Obi can even win in South-East.

Be a man and face reality! Peter Obi cannot even defeat me in a National election, how much more the likes of PDP and APC flag bearers
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by punk4: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
All this scenario... Remind me of what happened during the time of MKO Abiola.
For the first time after a long time, Nigerians will again decide who they want to lead them.
I stand with Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.