Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! (1463 Views)

Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally / See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Ladies & gentlemen, for the few minutes you will go through this thread, kindly drop all the sentiments and hatred you have for Tinubu. . .Thanks

As an upcoming beautiful female politician, I have always been a supporter of Asiwaju, I always admire and love his political leadership but my respect doubled as he emerges the winner of the Apc presidential primaries and I was shocked at the level of success and support he got!!!

I learned the following qualities from BAT that I will apply in my daily political careers as I climb the ladder of success!!!
-Be focused
-Stand your ground against betrayers
-Be a strong and relentless fighter!!!
-Don't run away from challenges
-Always reap where you sow
-Don't be a two faced person
-No matter the hatred, insults and gbas gbos
keep moving

Mynd44

Don’t fall my hand. Because I thought you had sense.
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Kpengla(m): 1:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Mad man grin
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
This guy keeps on parading himself as a woman and I wonder to what end? Your pretence here doesn't change the fact that you are a man with hairy balls in real life

Lol. See this frustrated loser and hater. How long have you and your shameless junior brother, PrinceOfOkrika, been parading yourselves as "Yorubas" despite coming from the darkest and most cannibal-infested part of Ala Igbo aka land of IPOBians?

One big backhand e-slap on the way to you. Hateful otondo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Ladies & gentlemen, for the few minutes you will go through this thread, kindly drop all the sentiments and hatred you have for Tinubu. . .Thanks

As an upcoming beautiful female politician, I have always been a supporter of Asiwaju, I always admire and love his political leadership but my respect doubled as he emerges the winner of the Apc presidential primaries and I was shocked at the level of success and support he got!!!

I learned the following qualities from BAT that I will apply in my daily political careers as I climb the ladder of success!!!
-Be focused
-Stand your ground against betrayers
-Be a strong and relentless fighter!!!
-Don't run away from challenges
-Always reap where you sow
-Don't be a two faced person
-No matter the hatred, insults and gbas gbos
keep moving

Mynd44

Well-said ojare sweetheart. Asiwaju is the ultimate icon.of Nigerian politics today. No other comes close. I remember when IPOBians used to mock him by claiming he has no influence beyond the West and will soon be demystified on the national stage.

Yet we all saw how the North disgraced all other politicians, including their own Lawan, for Jagaban.

Indeed BAT is an inspiration like no other.

Meanwhile I am always keen to mentor budding young politicians , especially pretty young ladies like you, as I believe we must encourage more of your kind to become active in Nigerian politics.

Feel free to PM ojare so we can discuss your career options. cool cool Kindly ignore the haters and touts here like Fadhiga etal. They are frustrated losers best pitied and avoided

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Fahdiga(m): 4:14am On Jun 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. See this frustrated loser and hater. How long have you and your shameless junior brother, PrinceOfOkrika, been parading yourselves as "Yorubas" despite coming from the darkest and most cannibal-infested part of Ala Igbo aka land of IPOBians?

One big backhand e-slap on the way to you. Hateful otondo.
Your ranting here doesn't change who I am in real life. There's a difference between both of us. An Omoluabi vs Omo ale jati jati
Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Your ranting here doesn't change who I am in real life. There's a difference between both of us. An Omoluabi vs Omo ale jati jati

Lol. You can never be an omoluabi, silly IPOBian. Almost time to wake your dad up with a kick and your mum with a slap. Have fun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. You can never be an omoluabi, silly IPOBian. Almost time to wake your dad up with a kick and your mum with a slap. Have fun.
Chaii Bros u are not nice grin I heard they now pour their parents buckets of water on their bed to wake them up! Or uses cane to flog them

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:

Chaii Bros u are not nice grin I heard they now pour their parents buckets of water on their bed to wake them up! Or uses cane to flog them

Lol. I am one if the nicest person anyone can meet. My family even always knock me for being too generous to friends and associates.

Yet when it comes to haters I take no prisoners. More so in the case of those who do not know me but can hate me because of my ethnic origin as Igbos hate Yorubas tribalistically.

I believe bigoted haters, like Igbos, are similar to terrorists. We all know the golden rule of never negotiating with terrorists. You get rid of them before they get rid of you. As simple as that

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! by Transcriber: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
What is this one saying!?
who put tinubu's cap on that meme? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike / Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. / How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.