Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,990 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! (2285 Views)

Alaba Traders Oppose Planned Protests / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by wiseoneking: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2022
derecho:
I remember around 2005 when one of those thugs at Oshodi stabbed a soldier. When the soldiers started, Tinubu who was governor then, wanted to go and beg for them.The commandant said he doesn't want to see Tinubu in their cantonment..
O boy, Tinubu miss o.
Come see as agberos dey cry for television.

COWARD!
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Taba21: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:
Na Hausa people you fit burn their trucks and steal their goods in the SE and they will be watching you, if you do anyhow with Yorubas now, you will hear am!

Fools

No referendum no erection
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Taba21: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Abeg go Ojo Ala-Aba and try saying this rubbish that is coming out of your smelling mouth if boys no go bend am for you, idi.ots

In Biafra land na
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Taba21: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2022
dplordx:
Dem nor born una papa well make I do gragra for Lagos. You fit go back to your UGM infested sheeethole region go dey make noise

I support you from the south south
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Taba21: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Kdon2:

You be fufu, you never wake up. This is Nigeria Mr man! grin

Are you not a Biafran anymore
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Taba21: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Jostoman:
Lagos is part of Nigeria now they should allow them to register and collect their PVC now

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Registration for voters is a basic human rights enshrined in the Nigerian constitution. It is the duty of INEC by law to ensure that every Nigerian that comes to their office to register is attended and never discriminated against.

What happened in Ojo, Lagos State is a show of shame and there should be consequences if truly Nigeria wants to be a civilized country and not a primitive dungeon where barbaric acts is allowed to take place. Lagos claims to be a center of excellence and truly ought to be considering it was the former capital and has remained the flagship city. Such news coming out of there should disgust any well meaning Nigerian.

Igbo leaders in Lagos including market union members from Alaba should organize themselves with lawyers and engage INEC both at the Lagos zonal and national level. Afterwards, they should also take up paid newspaper adverts to broadcast this show of shame on national dailies and also grant interview to channels, AIT and other media houses. THEY MUST GIVE THIS SHOW OF SHAME AND NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT MASSIVE PUBLICITY IT DESERVES.

If we truly want to have one nation as politicians, including the desperate fossil who says that ruling Nigeria is his life ambition always parrot, then institutions must be allowed to work and people allowed to exercise their franchise as enshrined in the Nigerian constitution. If that's not possible, then we all should go our separate ways.

Meanwhile, INEC should send their staff with equipment to Alaba and ensure that traders who were turned back at their office are able to register.

I expect the madness that took place in Ojo, Lagos to be trending already so that everyone can understand the type of devil that is trying to foist himself on all Nigerians.

INEC should be put on the spotlight so they could do an inquiry to unravel and punish those behind this madness.

What happened in Ojo-Alaba, Lagos is an attack on the integrity of Nigeria and must not be swept under the carpet!

Garbage.
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by MetaPhysical: 1:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Registration for voters is a basic human rights enshrined in the Nigerian constitution. It is the duty of INEC by law to ensure that every Nigerian that comes to their office to register is attended and never discriminated against.

What happened in Ojo, Lagos State is a show of shame and there should be consequences if truly Nigeria wants to be a civilized country and not a primitive dungeon where barbaric acts is allowed to take place. Lagos claims to be a center of excellence and truly ought to be considering it was the former capital and has remained the flagship city. Such news coming out of there should disgust any well meaning Nigerian.

Igbo leaders in Lagos including market union members from Alaba should organize themselves with lawyers and engage INEC both at the Lagos zonal and national level. Afterwards, they should also take up paid newspaper adverts to broadcast this show of shame on national dailies and also grant interview to channels, AIT and other media houses. THEY MUST GIVE THIS SHOW OF SHAME AND NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT MASSIVE PUBLICITY IT DESERVES.

If we truly want to have one nation as politicians, including the desperate fossil who says that ruling Nigeria is his life ambition always parrot, then institutions must be allowed to work and people allowed to exercise their franchise as enshrined in the Nigerian constitution. If that's not possible, then we all should go our separate ways.

Meanwhile, INEC should send their staff with equipment to Alaba and ensure that traders who were turned back at their office are able to register.

I expect the madness that took place in Ojo, Lagos to be trending already so that everyone can understand the type of devil that is trying to foist himself on all Nigerians.

INEC should be put on the spotlight so they could do an inquiry to unravel and punish those behind this madness.

What happened in Ojo-Alaba, Lagos is an attack on the integrity of Nigeria and must not be swept under the carpet!

It was not possible before 1960, not possible after 1960, can never be possible!

Scatter Nigeria so I can have Yoruba Nation.
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by ManMountain(m): 2:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Abeg go Ojo Ala-Aba and try saying this rubbish that is coming out of your smelling mouth if boys no go bend am for you, idi.ots

5/7 boys enter you for just 1hr, all of your tribe enter Twitter and SM to come dey cry and lament, why una no ‘mend’ those ones? Abi na only e-mending una sabi do?

Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Tomek09(m): 2:37am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:
Na Hausa people you fit burn their trucks and steal their goods in the SE and they will be watching you, if you do anyhow with Yorubas now, you will hear am!

Fools
Emptychestbeating fearful afonja boy. You fit stand any Igbo man one on one grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Tomek09(m): 2:41am On Jun 10, 2022
KingKO22:

You are a pathetic myopic and jobless otherwise jump to conclusion without getting to the root of the matter.

WIKE mastermind the massacre of yeeebow in River state and your lots couldn't do anything about it

Hausa/Fulani attacked yeebow during Deborah saga and not was done

But bcs this is Lagos you people think you can write rubbish. just remember ENDSARS

We won't take shit from you guys anymore.

Your stay in Lagos is not of any blessings

Everything we get in return is to attack our leaders like dog

Yeeeeeeboow should start preparing for more attacks upon attacks in Lagos state.

We need to put you where you belong too
Get lost you empty chesstbeating ele.ribu. You go fit fight with gun or weapon if time reach against Igbos?? Na the question be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by ManMountain(m): 2:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Tomek09:

Emptychestbeating fearful afonja boy. You fit stand any Igbo man one on one grin grin

Those igbos dem touch small for ojo alaba yesterday were fake Ibos?

Foolish cannibals

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:44am On Jun 10, 2022
pquaver:

So is southeast. They should come home and register. Afterall it makes no sense to enjoy living in lagos and leave the London in Anambra.. You say lagos no good the person wey help build am na bad market but you don't want to live in the Dubai built by obi. You prefer Tinubu suffer head lagos to Obi London anambra. Why igbo celebrities living in. Lagos and not anambra? Even obi lives more in. Lagos than anambra.. Tinubu is permanently living in lagos.. You no see the difference..

Dem no want Biafra again?
Igbos have been in Lagos before Tinubu was born as a former capital.Tinubu is from osun enjoying Lagos.Lagos is a no mans land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:46am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

Foolish cannibals
Make they try am again, now Igbos are expecting them.Yoruba cowards

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by revolt(m): 3:50am On Jun 10, 2022
KingKO22:

You are a pathetic myopic and jobless otherwise jump to conclusion without getting to the root of the matter.

WIKE mastermind the massacre of yeeebow in River state and your lots couldn't do anything about it

Hausa/Fulani attacked yeebow during Deborah saga and not was done

But bcs this is Lagos you people think you can write rubbish. just remember ENDSARS

We won't take shit from you guys anymore.

Your stay in Lagos is not of any blessings

Everything we get in return is to attack our leaders like dog

Yeeeeeeboow should start preparing for more attacks upon attacks in Lagos state.

We need to put you where you belong too
lol.. all these yorubas claiming violence lioolll....una know say una get property too unlike aboki..abolished... take note

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Tomek09(m): 5:16am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

Foolish cannibals
Shut up. U stay far away dey throw stone na im be say you strong? U for come close na. Afonja skull mining perv.ert grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Tomek09(m): 5:17am On Jun 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos have been in Lagos before Tinubu was born as a former capital.Tinubu is from osun enjoying Lagos.Lagos is a no mans land
Very big no man's land. We have Igbo dominated local government there self. About 6 LG and LCDAs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Tomek09(m): 5:19am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

5/7 boys enter you for just 1hr, all of your tribe enter Twitter and SM to come dey cry and lament, why una no ‘mend’ those ones? Abi na only e-mending una sabi do?

Idiots!
Oga rest. Igbos have huge stake and say in Lagos and there's nothing you fools can do about it. Go hit ur conehead for ur brown roof wall.

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Bobloco: 5:36am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

Fools

I pity you
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Garbage.

Sorry, you have no brain to process it. It's not my fault you have pap for brain.
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Even sensible Yorubas already know that Tinubu is already too sick and old to rule Nigeria. Someone who couldn't turn the pages of a book. Someone who can't walk without risking a fall. Someone who couldn't even hold an ordinary flag when it was given to him and had to rely on Buhari to hold it for him. That's the same man some re.tar.ded mofos are hoping to win election.

They've seen that majority of Nigerians including sensible Yorubas have rejected Tinubu, that's why they're acting like barbarians out of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Oplomo: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2022
pquaver:

So is southeast. They should come home and register. Afterall it makes no sense to enjoy living in lagos and leave the London in Anambra.. You say lagos no good the person wey help build am na bad market but you don't want to live in the Dubai built by obi. You prefer Tinubu suffer head lagos to Obi London anambra. Why igbo celebrities living in. Lagos and not anambra? Even obi lives more in. Lagos than anambra.. Tinubu is permanently living in lagos.. You no see the difference..

Dem no want Biafra again?

You no want yoruba nation again? grin

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Oplomo: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Taba21:

We are sampions of yoruba neshion. grin

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Wisetrue99: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

Fools
Are you saying people don't have the right to get a PVC and vote for the candidate of their choice

What has what you said got to do with people getting a PVC to vote

1 Like

Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by ManMountain(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Bobloco:

I pity you

Pity the current position of your life
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by ManMountain(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Tomek09:

Oga rest. Igbos have huge stake and say in Lagos and there's nothing you fools can do about it. Go hit ur conehead for ur brown roof wall.

Una be economic refuge in Lagos, Yoruba interland and na money una come find, make your money quietly and go home in December to your village and enjoy it, if you try to dabble into the local politics in a way that is confrontational to the Yorubas, that will always put you into trouble.

Enough said
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Bobloco: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

Pity the current position of your life

ManMountain

I pity you
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by ManMountain(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Bobloco:

ManMountain

I pity you

Don’t worry about me, worry about your own existence that UGM can cut short at anytime
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Bobloco: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

Don’t worry about me, worry about your own existence that UGM can cut short at anytime

I really worried about your reasoning

I am worried about your existence

I am worried that as a human being, you lack empathy

I am worried that to you any one who has a contrary opinion is termed IPOB or from the east

I am worried, honestly I am worried

I really really pity you
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by pquaver(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Oplomo:

You no want yoruba nation again? grin

I am. Not yoruba.. Go and ask yoruba people. Afterall yoruba said a big no yo igboho and the stood their ground not to fall for hate and bitterness unlike our people.. How far na ipob to ugm.. How far east.. Shebi una killed people for collecting PVC, now they died in vain una Don dey rush PVC.. If them. Talk you say otellectual. What otellectual sees why sitting you will never see even. If you Stan in pluto.. Nonsense
Re: Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! by Bobloco: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2022
ManMountain:

I am really worried about your reasoning

I am worried about your existence

I am worried that as a human being, you lack empathy

I am worried that to you any one who has a contrary opinion is termed IPOB or from the east

I am worried, honestly I am worried

I really really pity you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: RCCG Clears Air On Alleged Tinubu, Adeboye Meeting / Another A. P. C Fake Bishop Busted / Chimamanda Trending On Twitter- See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.