Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel (82203 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. / Young Lady’s Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Dfynboi: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Was looking for 150000 ransom but will later end up paying 500000, should i call it karma
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Wait. Let me get you right because from what you are saying, it isn't an issue of bad leadership. You are saying that the people aren't paying enough taxes and the government is paying subsidies and you say that is the reason for Nigeria's economic predicament. Which means there's not enough money so the people must pay more taxes. Is that what you are saying?

We are not earning enough money.

Our tax to gdp ratio is low. 8.1% . 30% of the economically active population pays taxes.

Subsidy is eating our earnings .It also eats the money we would have used for new refineries and prevents enough profit being made to build newrefinereis

So yes, a good leaderwould improve our earnings.. Yes, our goverment is bad because they refuse to improve our earnings.

And none of the candidates wants to do that.

If you like, call me evil. But facts is facts.And it is not an argument i like making. I know we are poor. But we can't keep pretending either.
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by afala06: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2022
if she had kept her privates private,this wouldn't have been her fate.
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by CheapHomes1: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

We are not earning enough money.

Our tax to gdp ratio is low. 8.1% .

Subsidy is eating our earnings

So yes, a good leaderwould improve our earnings.

And none of the candidates wants to do that.

If you like, call me evil. But facts is facts.

You are already feeling guilty. Who called you evil?

If you say nigeria isnt earning enough, taxes are too low and subsidy is eating our earnings, which money are our politicians stealing?
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by OriginalCEO: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
I wonder the satisfaction they derive from these wicked acts. He even pleaded not guilty.

Wait o, what is a lady that has a boyfriend doing with another guy in a hotel? undecided......These Nigerian girls are terrible.

Ladies these days fit shock u o.

That aside, the story too get k-leg.
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by seanwilliam(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Pics or I don’t believe it grin
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are already feeling guilty. Who called you evil?

If you say nigeria isnt earning enough, taxes are too low and subsidy is eating our earnings, which money are our politicians stealing?

The little we earn, which makes matters worse.

We should be earning far more than the trillions we call out if we removed subsides and raised taxes on the 70% of the economically active population who don't pay taxes. And fought corruption and used our raw materials to make stuff the world needs.

Good morning
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by gabolak(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2022
"Lured" her into an hotel or "forced" her into an hotel ni
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
"He lured her to a hotel" indeed grin grin
Haha
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2022
tydi:
Her lover doesn't know her love has another lover that loves it like her loves it too.lol
You get it ?? If you don't get it forget about it !!

This d!ck and t0to matter eeh!!

Reminder: Fear women
Haha that gender eh.. believe them at your own peril
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
Why would a lady follow a man to the hotel just because of sex. Does it mean that Nigerian ladies are becoming sex starved that they can no longer do without sex. That's why they go about spreading diseases everywhere in the name of love. Nigerian ladies are becoming useless every day.

Small Nyash can never shake till the world comes an end undecided
You think we are shouting that gender on nairaland for nothing? We know what you don't know,
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Toktee(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2022
dre11:

[url=https://pmexpressng.com/man-25-uploads-ladys-nude-pictures-on-social-media-after-sx-in-hotel-%ef%bf%bc/]SOURCE[/url]
E be like say u no well ahbi?

Where's the video?
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by CheapHomes1: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

The little we earn, which makes matters worse.

We should be earning far more than the trillions we call out if we removed subsides and raised taxes on the 70% of the economically active population who don't pay taxes. And fought corruption and used our raw materials to make stuff the world needs.

Good morning

We earn little and $50,000 was shared per delegate at APC and PDP primaries? We earn little and abacha loot isn't yet finished despite crude oil being $11 in his days as head of state? We earn little and all our politicians children live abroad? We earn little and buhari can conveniently stay in London for 3straight months at the expense of Nigeria? We earn little and we build rail lines at 100% the normal cost worldwide? We earn little and we can sustain the expensive salaries and kick backs of our federal and state legislators? We earn little and governors can use state resources to build estates and universities? Are you sure you are thinking straight?

The little you say we earn, what has been done with it? The taxes that are paid by the remaining 30%, what has been done with it?
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by nathyx(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2022
So the lady already has a boyfriend but agree to sleep with another person in a hotel all in the name of Money? shocked unfortunately I have Zero pity for money hungry prostitutes undecided These are the type of girls that sleep with 10- 15 different men in the collecting 5k, 10k at the close of day they return to their innocent boyfriend telling him "Honey I love you" Nonsense! angry
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

We earn little and $50,000 was shared per delegate at APC and PDP primaries? We earn little and abacha loot isn't yet finished despite crude oil being $11 in his days as head of state? We earn little and all our politicians children live abroad? We earn little and buhari can conveniently stay in London for 3straight months at the expense of Nigeria? We earn little and we build rail lines at 100% the normal cost worldwide? We earn little and we can sustain the expensive salaries and kick backs of our federal and state legislators? We earn little and governors can use state resources to build estates and universities? Are you sure you are thinking straight?

The little you say we earn, what has been done with it? The taxes that are paid by the remaining 30%, what has been done with it?

I have told you what needs to be done and fighting corruption is one of then and yes that includes all you mentioned.

That our leaders steal does not mean we have enough money. Thieves steal from poor households too. Low tax incone makes the matrer worse.

Nigeria needs to stop relying on oil alone.

P.s: and stop accusing me indirectly of justifying evil by our politicans. I am not and you know i am not.
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Toktee(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
Why would a lady follow a man to the hotel just because of sex. Does it mean that Nigerian ladies are becoming sex starved that they can no longer do without sex. That's why they go about spreading diseases everywhere in the name of love. Nigerian ladies are becoming useless every day.

Small Nyash can never shake till the world comes an end undecided
It is because of moral bankruptcy, lack of proper parenting and upbringing.
And most Nigeria's girls are as cheap as sweet, you see them forming classic online, na lie they are eating one simp somewhere like parasites...

Majority of Nigeria girls are lazy, 75% of them are prostitutes that are ready to do anything for money, many of them are on this FORUM.

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Okobola146: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2022
I'm highly disappointed with this thread, I rushed in, thinking I was going to see breasts and pussy. Mtcheeeew
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Asianjollof007: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Abi oo..i don't understand this present nigerian generation...

I'm not holy either o but the way these present generation fornicates makes it look like they just discovered sex. Especially these youngins, for my hood na small small girls old men dey follow. Getting pregnant as a teenager is gradually becoming a norm, girls and boys within age range 15 to 18 these days dey fvcc pass their parents. I dey see many things for my hood, aye ti baje tan.

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by bizzibodi(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Some guys no get small respect for toto again.birth canal fa!no b agege canal oo!
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Okobola146: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
I wonder the satisfaction they derive from these wicked acts. He even pleaded not guilty.

Wait o, what is a lady that has a boyfriend doing with another guy in a hotel? undecided......These Nigerian girls are terrible.
prick pass prick now
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by CheapHomes1: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

I have told you what needs to be done and fighting corruption is one of then and yes that includes all you mentioned.

That our leaders steal does not mean we have enough money. Thieves steal from poor households too. Low tax incone makes the matrer worse.

Nigeria needs to stop relying on oil alone.

P.s: and stop accusing me indirectly of justifying evil by our politicans. I am not and you know i am not.

You didn't say fighting corruption is the solution. You said paying more taxes is the solution.

Pls which country has enough money? Pls tell me the name of the country.

Of course I will accuse you directly not indirectly. Because of you justify the evil of corruption by saying that Nigerians not paying enough taxes is the reason for Nigeria's economic predicament.

Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Testimony1988(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2022
If she was in her right sense, she wouldn't have heed the call to visit him.
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Adeluola Oladipupo, we know their antecedents always trying to give the male folk a bad reputation.

Damn westsiders. angry

Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You didn't say fighting corruption is the solution. You said paying more taxes is the solution.

Pls which country has enough money? Pls tell me the name of the country.

Of course I will accuse you directly not indirectly. Because of you justify the evil of corruption by saying that Nigerians not paying enough taxes is the reason for Nigeria's economic predicament.

1. Most european countries have enough money to meet their needs because they charge enough taxes and are manufacturing societies .

2. Nigeria is broke because we rely on oil alone, don't do anything about corruption and have a low income from taxes.

3. To have enough we need to do what the Europeans do

4.Good am
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Octopusssy(f): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Thereafter, he uploaded the nude pictures on the social media and equally sent the nude pictures to the lady’s lover, one Moses Alola, on his WhatsApp line demanding N150,000 ransom or he would upload it on the social media.
You are in a relationship, yet you went to go and fornicate with some random unfortunate preek. This is the outcome of cheating and lust
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by hush15: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2022
dre11:

[url=https://pmexpressng.com/man-25-uploads-ladys-nude-pictures-on-social-media-after-sx-in-hotel-%ef%bf%bc/]SOURCE[/url]

I don't encourage immorality, however, guy and girl matter no be today and this won't be the last obviously.

All I can say is this: when you have the opportunity to be blessed by a girl with her body, please treat that body well and with respect. Don't abuse it cos it was done from the position of trust and courage. You eventually forced your way and began to boast of it, or blackmail or use that privilege to haunt the girl... it is not right cos it's depressing and gradually erases any form of trust the girl could have with any man.

For those that willingly gave their body to please you, say thank you and ensure whatever that happened between the both of you remains with you both. Many girls need companions out there but can't voice it out because of nonsense like this you have not only successfully depressed the girl and traumatized her with such an immature and immoral act but also deprived any man of the joy and confidence that could save them efforts.

So if girl give you chance, enjoy your moment and reassure her that its between you both and am sure you will have a good time endlessly grin
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by cococandy(f): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did you read what you quoted? How can you have sex romp without consent of the other party? How can a journalist not find the words to describe what he is saying. You should be more concerned about the journalist contradicting himself than concluding that it was rape
I’m not concluding it’s rape.
I’m literally translating what the journalist said.

Sex without consent= rape.

If no rape occurred, blame the journalist for using the wrong choice of words. I wasn’t there when he got the story from the girl

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by CheapHomes1: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

1. Most european countries have enough money to meet their needs because they charge enough taxes and are manufacturing societies .

2. Nigeria is broke because we rely on oil alone, don't do anything about corruption and have a low income from taxes.

3. To have enough we need to do what the Europeans do

4.Good am

Pls name the most European countries that have enough.

Nigeria doesn't rely on crude oil alone. You see how you are misfiring?

Who told you nigeria is broke? How is Nigeria broke? If nigeria is broke, where are they getting the billions that they are stealing?

What did Europeans do to have enough?

You are still running away and avoiding this simple questions: The little you say we earn, what has been done with it? The taxes that are paid by the remaining 30%, what has been done with it?
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
So as that wèrèy uploaded her n*des on social media now, wetin he gain

Mtcheeewwww
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by CheapHomes1: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
cococandy:

I’m not concluding it’s rape.
I’m literally translating what the journalist said.

Sex without consent= rape.

If no rape occurred, blame the journalist for using the wrong choice of words. I wasn’t there when he got the story from the girl

In your last paragraph, you ended repeating what I told you but these are your words when I told you that it isn't rape:

Right. I just took your property without your consent.
Since I can’t find the word to describe it, then it’s not theft
Re: Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel by MultiDot: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hehehehe which of the acts did she not consent to;
1. Going on a date?
2. Meeting at the hotel?
3. Entering the hotel room?
4. Engaging in a sex romp?
5. Or taking her nude pix?

In as much as I don't support the guy's act, the lady is gullible and should be ashamed of herself. Her boy friend should not get himself entangled in this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.