Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,892 members, 7,931,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:24 PM

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo (45250 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by PoliteActivist: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Grandemperor:

@PoliteActiviist, I stated ''female person'' and not 'female'; and I read it online. Take your time and read the entire story in this linki; and thank me later. https://allafrica.com/stories/202206080073.html

There are three sides to every story. I'm surprised you buy this version
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by PoliteActivist: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2022
jaxxy:
Yorubas have the traditional ways they find out certain information. i know this for a fact.

So why so many unsolved murders, including this one!
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Grandemperor(m): 5:53am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

There are three sides to every story. I'm surprised you buy this version
:...............
Your reading comprehension, capacity and propensity are really dwarfed. I asked questions; I did not subscribe to any narrative. So, your being surprised emanates from inate deficiency in cognate expression and communication. One thing is clear, you must be Ibo(sic). The assailant spoke to the female person in a language they both understand, and the communication was effective to enhance escape from imminent morbidity or mortality (Nwanne di na mba). If you doubt the authenticity of the female person's name, contact the news outlet. ISWAP my foot. The Roman Catholic Church, irrespective of its originality and size in Christendom, is expansively and grossly derided by the minute conglomerate of the Protestant community. Who no know go know.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by jaxxy(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So why so many unsolved murders, including this one!

I said certain information not all information. it's usually limited to certain options or smtn.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by PoliteActivist: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Grandemperor:

:...............
Your reading comprehension, capacity and propensity are really dwarfed. I asked questions; I did not subscribe to any narrative. So, your being surprised emanates from inate deficiency in cognate expression and communication. One thing is clear, you must be Ibo(sic). The assailant spoke to the female person in a language they both understand, and the communication was effective to enhance escape from imminent morbidity or mortality (Nwanne di na mba). If you doubt the authenticity of the female person's name, contact the news outlet. ISWAP my foot. The Roman Catholic Church, irrespective of its originality and size in Christendom, is expansively and grossly derided by the minute conglomerate of the Protestant community. Who no know go know.

Nothing wrong with my comprehension at all, and I'm not Ibo(sic). Ask anybody, you not sound like you buy the story, you sound like you are absolutely certain it's true. You must be Fulani/Hausa

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by PoliteActivist: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2022
jaxxy:

I said certain information not all information. it's
usually limited to certain options or smtn.

Stop being ridiculous
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Stop being ridiculous

what you don't understand isn't ridiculous. probably not explaining it clearly bt I know what I'm saying.
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by TVTKOKO(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2022
If there's anything, i trust the Ondo state Governor Akeredolu.. He won't take nonsense! He'll follow up with their trial to the end
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by Grandemperor(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Nothing wrong with my comprehension at all, and I'm not Ibo(sic). Ask anybody, you not sound like you buy the story, you sound like you are absolutely certain it's true. You must be Fulani/Hausa
Keep the Hausa out of the Nigerian quagmire. The Hausa have never been the administrative or political head of the Fed. Au revoir
Re: Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo by PoliteActivist: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Grandemperor:

Keep the Hausa out of the Nigerian quagmire. The Hausa have never been the administrative or political head of the Fed. Au revoir

The Hausa are so mixed in with the Fulanis, it's hard not to say Hausa/Fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge / Man Kills & Buries Daughter's Boyfriend In Cross River (Graphic Pic) / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.