Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,758 members, 7,945,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo (2234 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by sarrki(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Continue https://www.nairaland.com/7170985/bola-tinubu-visits-vp-yemi

APC Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN at his residence this evening. 9 June 2022.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by sarrki(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Seriously I feel for him

There is nothing bad in aspiring

But not be able to tame is vuvuzela like ojodu is not acceptable

Also denying his benefactor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by LeoDeKing: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by LeoDeKing: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2022
sarrki:
Seriously I feel for him

There is nothing bad in aspiring

But not be able to tame is vuvuzela like ojodu is not acceptable

Also denying his benefactor

He was misled.

You know PYO is a social media person.

So he was carried away by comments from ipob pigs.

Little did he know that ipob pigs are agents of darkness whose followership always spell doom. grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Olusenio: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2022
grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Lanretoye(m): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Ashiwaju baba of the game.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by BabydiHot(f): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He was misled.

Little did he knew that ipob pigs are agents of darkness whose followership always spell doom. grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Lastmankc(m): 12:09am On Jun 10, 2022
I am OBIdient
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu don tey for this game.
And this Last primary election might be an arrangee script between tinubu and osinbajo. Who knows?

6 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by obiekunie01: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by RedScorpion(f): 12:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Emi Lokan would cry Las Las...

After he loose the general election.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by PoliteActivist: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2022
And they say Nigeria doesn't work. Na lie, Naija works very well for some people!
Just think, where would people like Atiku and Tinubu be if they were in a Western country? IN JAIL!!
So Nigeria works very well for some people, better than advanced countries.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Nbote(m): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He was misled.

Little did he knew that ipob pigs are agents of darkness whose followership always spell doom. grin

I didn't know his state Governor who refused to endorse Tinubu was also an Ipob member

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Rhozabeth(m): 12:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Does anybody notice that Sanwoolu has abandoned governance in Lagos and is now doing boy boy for Tinubu anywhere he goes?

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by kolnel: 12:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Arugbo Ojo.
Ancient of days.
Tinubu wants to be the president for personal reasons.
They are all thieves.
However, Tinubu's health has degenerated.
Even if he wins the election, he doesn't have the stamina for the rigors.
I don't think Naia deserves another Buhari.
We should be routing for Osinbajo, Obi, or Amaechi.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by LeoDeKing: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
[/b]
Mynd4 lalaticlala Sevn

Rule 2
Is that all?

So this is what you are watching me for?

Laff want comot my teeth. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by BabydiHot(f): 12:21am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is that all?

So this is what you are watching me for?

Laff want comot my teeth. grin grin grin
yes anything related to tribe regarding this campaign as far as nairaland is concerned will be instantly reported.
I'll be vetting all comments from trolls and bigots henceforth.
election no be tribal war
Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin Thank God Baba has Finally gone to visit his Son.... So let me sent my Official Congratulations to H.E the Asiwaju of Nigeria, the Jagaban Borgu and King of Burdillion Bola Ahmed Tinubu ... Fight don finish o....na work remain...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Jnkay: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Baba is a correct Politician, he knows Osinbajo has supporters and he wants to pin him down so he will not defect to another party. He wants to gather Osinbajo votes join body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by JAMO84: 12:38am On Jun 10, 2022
That's why he is the master strategist

Osinbajo's intellect and eloquence will be needed during campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by mystery22: 12:40am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He was misled.

Little did he know that ipob pigs are agents of darkness whose followership always spell doom. grin
this simplyleo of a boy always yapping like a typical Yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by ceede2: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
[/b]
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
If una dey call BAT name as if na una mate, wise people no dey answer una but any little call on IPob na to invite moderator.

Mynd44, lala, Seun. Kill you there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Emmanuel909090: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Nice one president Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by ussv: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2022
This is a move in the right direction. He should remove any form of vindictive tendencies from his mind and work towards relationship building so as to carry everybody along in his quest for the presidency

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Freedom34: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Lolz.....nor be jagaban?
Dhur!!!
cool

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Lastmankc:
I am OBIdient

We are not OBItuary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by tollyboy5(m): 1:38am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He was misled.

Shut your mouth. He's not a coward, he has a goal and I reason with him.

Anyways it's a win win for us and Nigeria. We should stop this nonsense name calling.
VP did the right thing
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by AlafinofEnugu(m): 1:45am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He was misled.

Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by Realist12: 1:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu is a great leader .

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by PeterObi4LP: 1:46am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin grin grin

I am a Yoruba man and I don't know the tribe you came from. I have watch you closely, all your post and comment is full of hate, insult and much more. You can't just hide it, is all over you. I am surely is really affecting you psychologically, physically, mentally without you knowing.

Can you just take a seat for a few minute, use the time reflect on your life if since you started all this insult and tribal batching were have it taken you to?

Young man get a life. Even if baba is paying you 30k get a life and stop the hate. I don't hate any tribe and I can't gain anything hating.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Osinbajo At His Residence-photo by festacman(m): 1:50am On Jun 10, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

"I Never Said Ebonyi People Should Not Vote For Peter Obi" - Dave Umahi / The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi / Donald Trump Back On Twitter, Attacks His Haters With Vawulence Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.