Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back (480 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Little Girl Claims,jesus Sent Her To Tell Pastors That They Will Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by BelovedCityWatch: 4:47am On Jun 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=532zHwu4EYQ
she saw Jesus, Hell and The Rapture,
Veronica died in a car accident after being strucked by lightning
she recounts seeing herself in hell, but was sent back to earth
by The Lord Jesus to go and warn the people especially christains to live
right before him. She was shown the rapture and how demons will invade the
earth.
#hell #rapture #endtimes
Let's endeavor to live right before God.
Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by Kobojunkie: 5:03am On Jun 10, 2022
BelovedCityWatch:

she saw Jesus, Hell and The Rapture,
Veronica died in a car accident after being strucked by lightning she recounts seeing herself in hell, but was sent back to earth by The Lord Jesus to go and warn the people especially christains to live right before him.
She was shown the rapture and how demons will invade the earth.

Let's endeavor to live right before God.
I am afraid Veronica's story is filled with holes that don't match up to the Gospel as given to us. undecided

First, she claimed she died, and recounts seeing herself in Hell. The problem with that is only those who are judged by Jesus Christ are to end up in Hell and according to Jesus Christ, in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, that judgement will only take place after He has returned. Veronica may have died but Jesus Christ has yet to return. So she couldn't have have in the same Hell that was spoken of by Jesus Christ. undecided

Second, Jesus Christ made clear in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man that no one would be sent back from the dead to warn the living- [b]Luke 16 vs 19 - 3[/b]1 that no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living. undecided

I mean think about it. It even the dead do not know whether they are bound for Heaven or for Hell until Jesus Christ returns, what can they really warn the living of? undecided

Last but not least, Veronica claims demons will invade the world. Why? What for? Is there any evil greater than that which lives right in the hearts of men, the devil? lipsrsealed

If you asked Veronica what it means to live right, she is likely to parrot all she has heard from preached from pulpits, the lies of pastors and mogs, further revealing her story is born of delusions and not Truth.. undecided

OP, Please learn the Truth of God so you can better separate yourself from the many lies of men even those told by the blind followers of men. lipsrsealed
Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by redcliff: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid Veronica's story is filled with holes that don't match up to the Gospel as given to us. undecided

First, she claimed she died, and recounts seeing herself in Hell. The problem with that is only those who are judged by Jesus Christ are to end up in Hell and according to Jesus Christ, in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, that judgement will only take place after He has returned. Veronica may have died but Jesus Christ has yet to return. So she couldn't have have in the same Hell that was spoken of by Jesus Christ. undecided

Second, Jesus Christ made clear in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man that no one would be sent back from the dead to warn the living- [b]Luke 16 vs 19 - 3[/b]1 that no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living. undecided

I mean think about it. It even the dead do not know whether they are bound for Heaven or for Hell until Jesus Christ returns, what can they really warn the living of? undecided

Last but not least, Veronica claims demons will invade the world. Why? What for? Is there any evil greater than that which lives right in the hearts of men, the devil? lipsrsealed

If you asked Veronica what it means to live right, she is likely to parrot all she has heard from preached from pulpits, the lies of pastors and mogs, further revealing her story is born of delusions and not Truth.. undecided

OP, Please learn the Truth of God so you can better separate yourself from the many lies of men even those told by the blind followers of men. lipsrsealed

We all know you are Nairaland daddyfreeze abeg move forward. You are here analyzing the word of God with your carnal mind. which is tantamount to foolishness.

1 Like

Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by care4you: 5:25am On Jun 10, 2022
wash n wear stories

Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by chatinent: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Another cooked up story just for trends. You died and woke up...tell that to the pigs.
Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by AntiChristian: 5:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Another lie busted!

No one's coming back after death!
Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by Bahamas95(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Nonsense as usual.

Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by uchaymart(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Hallucination
Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by Jokerman(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2022
[s]
Kobojunkie:
[s]I am afraid Veronica's story is filled with holes that don't match up to the Gospel as given to us. undecided

OP, Please learn the Truth of God so you can better separate yourself from the many lies of men even those told by the blind followers of men. lipsrsealed[/s]
[/s]

Trash as usual....
Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Please what happens to this verse in the Bible?

Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment! Hebrews 9:27

Does this means the woman will not die again? cheesy
Re: I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back by Kobojunkie: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2022
redcliff:
We all know you are Nairaland daddyfreeze abeg move forward. You are here analyzing the word of God with your carnal mind. which is tantamount to foolishness.
I know you lot take the Word of God, Jesus Christ, for granted this since you reject His teachings (and commandments) every chance you get, even though when it comes to telling others by Mouth of Him as Lord and savior, you and others like you scream the loudest. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Knowing the Ministry Of The Holy Spirit. / Young Pastor Faints As Head Pastor Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos) / Community Members Tie And Flog Widow, Accusing Her Of Being A Witch. (barbaric)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.