Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

How To Get Free MBS Using My Telenor App? (100% Working) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get Free MBS Using My Telenor App? (100% Working) (193 Views)

How Can I Write Morse Code Using My Laptop? / NCH Videopad Editor Registration Key Free Lifetime Keys 100% Working / I Was Using My Computer And The Screen Went Blank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free MBS Using My Telenor App? (100% Working) by yaseen123123: 4:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Telenor is a telecommunications company that provides services in many countries. The Telenor App is a mobile app that allows users to manage their account, make calls, and use the internet.

The Telenor App also has features such as messaging and social media. The Telenor App is available for Android and iOS. The Telenor App is used by many in Scandinavia, where it is the most popular app. In Norway, the Telenor App is used by 65% of all mobile subscribers.

The Telenor App has a function called "My Services", which lets users know what services are available for them. The Telenor App also has a feature that allows users to check their balance on the app. For calls, the Telenor App is used by over 90% of all Norwegian phones.

Telenor has introduced a new nationwide 3G/4G mobile network in Norway, operating under the brand 'Telenor Mobil'. The network was launched on 27 January 2012.

How To Get Free MBS Using My Telenor App

So if you are really looking for how to get free MBS using Telenor My App then all you need is to follow the mini tutorial and boom you will get the free MBBs. It is more important to note that you will not only get the MBs for one day. Rather you will get these Mbs daily.

Now the question arises how to get free these mbs? the answer is very simple. All you need is to download the My Telenor App and install it. After installing it go to the quiz section and answer the question carefully. You will be asked for 5 question and you will be rewarded with free MBS only if you will answer right for each question.

Incase if you are making any mistake or given wrong answer of any question. You will not be rewared with any free MBS. Now how to give right answer? Dont worry i have fount great website which is giveing daily correct ansers of these question. All you need is to daily visit this website. I am leaving the source links below just follow them
https://todaytelenoranswer.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Https //ij.start.canon/setup- Download Canon Printer Drivers / USA Standardization, Ultra Slim & Extra Clean Used Laptops. / Fresh Like Today Bread Hp 840 G3 For 165k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.