Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,044 members, 7,939,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Visit To The Atlanta Consulate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visit To The Atlanta Consulate (212 Views)

Indian Consulate In Vietnam Is Robbing Nigerians / "Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visit To The Atlanta Consulate by Ka03: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2022
I'm trying to renew my Nigerian passport, and I've visited the Nigerian immigration website to set up an appointment at the Atlanta consulate so I can get this done.

The website says to contact the consulate first before making payment to ensure that it is open for visits because of COVID.

However, when I ring the consulate's number, nobody picks up. I've tried the form on the consulate's site, but no luck.

So I'm asking here - has anyone been to the consulate recently to renew their passport? What's the process, and what was your experience? Please advise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soon To Expired Nigeria Passport / Amazing Places To Visit In Rwanda / Can Someone Please Help Me Confirm The Ticket Price From Warsaw Poland To Gla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.