Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him (27712 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by BabydiHot(f): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Only a mad man would see a fully clothed person on his dp and still call him "urchin" except for ignorance of the word urchin
Tinubu urchins are criminals and bastards
hahi hahi hahi
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by InoGetJoy: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
I'm proud of him too. I like that man
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Badowski: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Nonsense, after leading him to disrespect his elders and lick aboki wounds, thinking his master will handover what he didnt work for to him.
Madam read the story of Adam and eve.
VP for eight years abi
See Ogun state, see how terrible the state he is from is abi

ASUU on strike since february abi

and yu think na social media will vote am abi

shio.

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Ekpeitit(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2022
A traitor's wife is also a traitor.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:
We are all proud of him, he's too good for Nigeria

No. It is the other way. Nigeria today deserves a man of his word. A man of integrity who will not betray Nigerians when they give him their vote. A man who will not desert Nigerians who gor him to Aso Rock.

A man of sound judgement and character.

A man who will values the sacrifice of others for him rather than cynically use and dump them casually when he feels he has reached a level where he is no longer answerable to anyone.

Nigeria is too good for Osinbajo and never the other way round. I wish him the best for the future though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Okobola146: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2022
All I know be sey the woman's ringtones go loud well well
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by specialmati(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Ijoba85:
Old money bag with democratic intelligence
grin grin grin grin grin just like buhari i smile most times at future of this country since most youth are poor and senseless. If we vote any of the money bags come 2023 the country will be gone to rest.
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by NapoleonHill: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
My Star Boy

You're a winner for daring Tinubu to a contest

I wish ambode did the same

God bless you Prof

Ambode did and they both had one thing in common. They lost.
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Judasi in PMB government

Thanks God ..THE JUST
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
My Star Boy

You're a winner for daring Tinubu to a contest

I wish ambode did the same

God bless you Prof
GOD BLESS PMB that failed to impose any betrayal

1 Like

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2022
KingKO22:
In as much as i adore Osinbajo but he nearly caused us to lose presidency to the media propaganda

If not for gladiatorial impact of Abeokuta outburst, the story would have been different now

All in all, we all need to put past behin us and rally round Jagaban now bcs the real election process just began now.
He was decieved by PROPHETS OF DOOM

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by RPG2020(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Abeg make he enter house

VP never do you
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
KingKO22:
In as much as i adore Osinbajo but he nearly caused us to lose presidency to the media propaganda

If not for gladiatorial impact of Abeokuta outburst, the story would have been different now

All in all, we all need to put past behin us and rally round Jagaban now bcs the real election process just began now.

He was deceived by prophets of doom
Fake prophecy

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Make depression no kill her husband

Nice loving and caring woman kiss

Na Tolani , Prof Osinbajo photographer cause all this problem, her pictures of Osinbajo were too good and Presidential that Osinbajo started thinking he had a good chance

Mannabbqgrill see as you Push Starboy enter market abandon am grin

Amechi and saraki will just be laughing
He has never won any election...he even lost his polling unit..2019, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by macho44(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Very Romantic Gesture from our Assistant/Deputy First Lady grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHP3UIjOIcA&t=29s
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Mooh247: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Cajal:

Amechi and saraki will just be laughing
He has never won any election...he even lost his polling unit..2019, 2015

Mere commissioner... Saraki as been vindicated

grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by BabydiHot(f): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Mere commissioner... Saraki as been vindicated

grin
na lie
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by dalass(f): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/apc-race-im-so-proud-of-you-osibanjos-wife-hails-him

Oríì mí wú . . . . Ìyàwó àtàtà o káre grin grin grin
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by slowice(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
In a land full of cowards.... Osibanjo got some balls... I respect that.

He took calculated risk and lost..... He tried

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:
We are all proud of him, he's too good for Nigeria
That has shown glaringly in the last 7 years..of economic boom angry angry grin grin angry grin
Let him go back to Ogun state
It's all over
APC do not reward contestants except if they had stepped down earlier
Argue with those that contested against PMB...2014

1 Like

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Fahdiga(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Neddstark:

Lol. But he wasn't as desperate as Tinubu.
You never can tell sha
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2022
wolesmile:
Of course she'll be proud of him. He is the Vice President. That makes her the number two woman in the country. Despite not being a David, a dared a political Goliath. He lost but still held his head high. If she is not proud of her Star Boy, who will she then be proud of?
Even Bakare's wife will be proud of him too!!!
With zero vote angry grin angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by IgOga(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Osibanjo has bitten more than he could chew unfortunately. If he had steeped down for Tinubu at the convention people would have attributed Tinubu’s win to him but instead he went on to disgrace himself.....after 2023 he has no electoral value....he has moved his membership from Lagos to Ikenne....cos he has no electoral value in Lagos....he will always be seen as a traitor which is sad because until his wife encouraged him to run against his leader he was always given the utmost respect, people respected him as Tinubu’s boy and he got Tinubu’s respect....now not so much which is sad.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by dalass(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2022
slowice:
In a land full of cowards.... Osibanjo got some balls... I respect that.

He took calculated risk and lost..... He tried

Yeah, he took his chances... Opportunity once lost may never be regained...He had a good shot at being President....... He's brilliant....

At least, he can look back and have no iota of regrets of what could have been

1 Like

Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
You are the most shameless person on Nairaland.

You hate and hate and hate and you keep losing.

You and your people are always making wrong political calculations just because you hate Yorubas.

If you all continue like this, there will never be a President of your region's extraction for the next 1 billion years.

Can't you guys love for once!

Is it a curse on your people?

Tinubu already said it in his acceptance speech

"THE HATE YOU HATE CANNOT CURE YOUR HUNGER"

He is ashiereoflagos sorry aba
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by dododawa1: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Na follow enjoy the rain day SO sun day should not left out.
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
When she is done crying, she should let us know. Meanwhile, hope you have started packing your bags? Your rent for Aso Rock is about to expire. #Traitors undecided
Correct
He should relocate
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Cajal(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2022
honestivo:
Yes He's a man ,these delegates will regret there action
But Oshinbajo is already regretting his own actions
People like that will betray Nigeria
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by GhettoBwoy: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Where's Kiki nau? I want to check something
Re: I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him by Willie2015: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2022
casualobserver:

Correction, If not for the North. Give credit where credit is due and say it as it is......the North saved us from embarrassing ourselves, let yoruba sons and daughters never forget that and let lessons be learnt.

Tinubu planned for betrayal.
He knew some of his Men will betray him..
He simply focus on the North...
You may need to trust strangers..
When you know your close pal will betray you.
Thats why the North is miles ahead in politics..
They dont betray their brothers...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) / Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.