Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,099 members, 7,939,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

*some Facts About Peter Obi* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *some Facts About Peter Obi* (214 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*some Facts About Peter Obi* by chizidgreat(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2022
*Some fact about Peter Obi.*

1. The only governor that refused to use bullet prove cars as a governor.
2. He refused to collect pension after ruling as a governor till date.
3. He refused official car and allowances as SEC chairman.
4. He was impeached as a governor for being stingy .
5. He paid all gratuity, pension, salaries all his tenure and cleared backlog.
6. He paid #5,000 to 70years and above monthly in Anambra.
8. He gave #1m to every first class graduate in his state.
9. He travels round without police till today.
10. When he was about to hand over he called icpc and EFCC to audit his account.

He is a human, and no human is without stain but honestly I never see a politician like him.

*Please persuade your families friends and loved ones back home to get their PVC.*

He is the hope of the youth presently.

1 Like

Re: *some Facts About Peter Obi* by Ammishaddai: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Nigerian always hear the truth, and sometimes may even believe in it , but unfortunately you will hardly see them do it all because of tribalism and religious stupidity. But anyway, my vote is on Peter not because he's an igbo man, but because he's far better than what other parties are presenting at the moment

1 Like

Re: *some Facts About Peter Obi* by MadamVanessa(f): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2022
shocked

Peter Obi or nothing. Nigerians I take God beg you people make we get it right this time. My people abeg na.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi / The Woman Traditional Place Curse On The Owo Catholic Killers / Ondo Attack: Sanwo-olu Visits Akeredolu, Donates N25M To Victims Of Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.