Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? (679 Views)

Urgent Advice On Luv / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave / Should I Stay Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by krisafics(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hi Landers,i have a gal friend whom i love so much bt things ar beginning to unfold that meks me reason that all ar the same.i met this gal and she told me that she is nt in2 any relationship at the moment. so wen i proposed,she said that we need to check out hw tins unfolds b4 a definitive conclusion cud be made.so we got rolling, i do the calling nt bordered abt her calls which doesnt cum more often except flashing(una knw there way naaah undecided)so 1st tym wen moses wanted to enta canada,she said that she has no visa ;meaning that she is still a virgin.
Re: To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
That Simply means Canada is too Cold for Moses!!! BACK OFF! Go seek Greener pastures else where! undecided
Re: To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by Natasha2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
like seriously I don't get you undecided
Re: To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2011
Your pappers are not yet complete you need to visit the embassy to get a VISA and the airline to PURCHASE your ticket
Re: To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by stepo707: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2011
;d rotflmao
Re: To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by limpopo: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2011
@poster, seriously what do u want coz it seems ur post is not complete,
Re: To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by amuukwu1(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2011
krisafics:

Hi Landers,i have a gal friend whom i love so much bt things ar beginning to unfold that meks me reason that all ar the same.i met this gal and she told me that she is nt in2 any relationship at the moment. so wen i proposed,she said that we need to check out hw tins unfolds b4 a definitive conclusion cud be made.so we got rolling, i do the calling nt bordered abt her calls which doesnt precipitate more often except flashing(una knw there way naaah undecided)so 1st tym wen moses wanted to enta canada,she said that she has no visa ;meaning that she is still a virgin.

LOL to the bolded. NL sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by koseepaaro(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2011
@ poster, what are you talking about? Do you need help from nairalanders or you are just telling us what you experienced from your gf? Because you message is not clear to me.
Re: To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by koseepaaro(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
@ poster, what are you talking about? Do you need help from nairalanders or you are just telling us what you experienced from your gf? Because you message is not clear to me.
Re: To Stay Or To Move On: Luv Sumtyms? by kpolli(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2011
So the only reason u fell in love was for moses to enter canada. . . . .
smh

(1) (Reply)

Refusing To Argue Means You Don't Care / Why So Many Unmarried Ladies/men? / How To Win Any Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.