Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,028 members, 7,915,982 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Did Igbos Destroy Our Economy With Importation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Igbos Destroy Our Economy With Importation? (320 Views)

Igbos Destroy Asari Dokubo Online For Insulting MNK, IPOB - Pics / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks / Igbos "Destroy" Deji Adeyanju On Youtube For Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Clown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Igbos Destroy Our Economy With Importation? by Aderewah: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Igbos are viral importers. Igbos don’t think exportation. Just import and import. Because it’s faster and lazier. Destroyed all our industries.

To thrive, we need to cut down on Igbo importation activities and help others in the West especially to produce alternatives for Nigeria to use.

Discuss.

1 Like

Re: Did Igbos Destroy Our Economy With Importation? by BabydiHot(f): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Did Igbos Destroy Our Economy With Importation? by BabydiHot(f): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Seun this is what I was saying initially before

Such threads should be highly discouraged and mods on red alerts

culprits should be severely punished.

cc

Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Did Igbos Destroy Our Economy With Importation? by Otuegbe: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Federal government is importing refine petroleum. What do you have to say about that. Are they killing our refineries? discuss with your mom

2 Likes

Re: Did Igbos Destroy Our Economy With Importation? by APCnaPDP: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
This is the dumbest thing in the world. Importation comes with a lot of VAT and surcharges for the economy. Since I joined this website, everything is blamed on Ibo people, what is wrong with you people?
Re: Did Igbos Destroy Our Economy With Importation? by Simplelion: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Aderewah:

Are you okay? Are Igbos not importers? Is importation not causing poverty in Nigeria?

The phone you are using to type this rushbish is it produced by your father? Is it not also imported? Something I think the god's made a mistake by creating Yoruba in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu / Data Fact: See Top 15 Exported & Imported Items In Nigeria For 1st Quarter 2022 / Premium Times: Inside PO's Secret Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.