Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,348 members, 7,920,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw (870 Views)

Peter Obi Should Be Arrested. / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Yahoo Boys Don Learn How To Withdraw Money From ATM Card Without OTP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw by Kingozymandias(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw by Gentlerespect76: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2022
You are not listening to the voice of reason. You should be obidient to the voice. Join the Obi movement and stop this verbal masturbation.
Re: My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw by Kingozymandias(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
You are not listening to the voice of reason. You should be obidient to the voice. Join the Obi movement and stop this verbal masturbation.

You made no effort to counter my points with logic? Wow
Re: My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw by Ceeman20: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol. The incoherent and jargon writter said he's a master degree holder and learned. A degree holder throwing unintelligent tatruns on other ethnicity and Who doesn't know how and when to abbreviate in sentences, he thinks he has opinion too and can write it on niaraland grin. An unsecured atiku urchin, Igbo man indeed who can't spell Igbo shocked. All major tribes and regions are represented in a contest and you want your supposed tribe person to quite?. Do you or have you ever imagine whats coming in few months cos of peter obi acceptance and support towards the learned class and youth of the country? Dont you see the revolution coming?. Kindly stop disgracing your ancestors and embrace the obi train. Better broadcast to your village and family about the need to take back power from entitled old evil men for the hope of surviving at least.

Patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. We're @ladipo lagos and Onitsha. Chat or call us from profile or behind this comment
Re: My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw by Megabig: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2022
If as a strategic thinker you feel that a south east vote is a reduction of a vote for Tinubu why then should Obi withdraw when it’s easier to further reduce his vote and allow Atiku win?

I’ve always known Tinubu needs the entire south south and south east to win and I doubt whoever misses a vote for Obi will give it to APC especially how those zones have been neglected(lesser votes for APC).

Obi should stand gidigba and contest, that will clearly make a statement and further help show Nigerians the reason we need competent people than corrupt and recycled old politicians.
If Obi could get upto 3 million votes, that will send a message to Nigerians who actually are serious about voting based on competence instead of tribe. It will further strengthen other peoples believe that in subsequent elections,our votes truly will count if we come out in mass to vote.
I hope you aren’t writing this post just because of a hatred for a particular zone(Yoruba) because if you actually did, you are wrong. Your post should rather focus on how incompetent and weak Tinubu is and also his supposed team that will further loot Nigeria if he eventually wins. There are great and smart people from every tribe in Nigeria that can lead Nigeria and set it to the right part.
The world is using our best people and we should stop recycling thieves. Even Atiku is not good for Nigeria…

#VoteCompetence #VotePeterObi #VoteForYourLives #WeWillNeverStop

2 Likes

Re: My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw by Gentlerespect76: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You made no effort to counter my points with logic? Wow
I was trying to make sense of what you set out to achieve, but nothing. That's why I called it verbal masturbation. But I meant no offense, please.

2 Likes

Re: My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw by CrownOfClay724: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol.

Why are you fighting your conscience?

I only read your first two paragraphs and saw the internal crisis going on in your head.

It's okay if you want to sell your candidate. It's fine to preach Atiku —after all, you don collect part payment.

But it's just stupiid to play on people's intelligence with the hocus pocus you're mouthing about structures and fickle permutations.

Rest.
Let people vote their best and take their destiny in their hands.
Re: My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw by Kingozymandias(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Lol.

Why are you fighting your conscience?

I only read your first two paragraphs and saw the internal crisis going on in your head.

It's okay if you want to sell your candidate. It's fine to preach Atiku —after all, you don collect part payment.

But it's just stupiid to play on people's intelligence with the hocus pocus you're mouthing about structures and fickle permutations.

Rest.
Let people vote their best and take their destiny in their hands.

Smh

You clearly didn't read my comment

Go and sleep
Re: My Take And Why I Think Obi Should Withdraw by Neatboy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:
I am an Igbo man , a rpiud one at that and I love the gentleman candidate Peter Obi so much.

But I am also educated, a master degree holder and a strategic thinker. Hence I know there is no way on earth that Peter Obi could win ok the structure of labour party. Not because well meaning Nigerians across all tribes won't vote for him, no they will but those votes will be out scored by the huge network of riggers in both the ApC and PdP . Structures which the Labor party doesn't have. It took APC and PDP mergers and decades to build this sort of network , hence idealism and a passionate enthusiasm can't over come this.

Hence I feel Obi should withdraw and we give support to Atiku. But in the flip side every vote for Obi is actually one less for Tinubu and there is no way in hell Tinubu can defeat Atiku in the north forget the propaganda this is why he went to Umahi and he is visiting soludo next. This is why the thugs atatcked my brothers and sisters in Lagos who went to register for their pvc.

They know the truth , they know all the numbers pandered by their southwest media that Igbos have the least vote is 100% false , we all know this too . For the first time since the civil war igbis have determined and deicded to come enmasse into politics and nothing can stop this movement.

Now the every southwest who denied us a chance in Aso rock will want to make parley in the coming weeks , watch and see.

The truth is Tinubu is no match for Atiku in the north and the southwest vote alone is nothing compared to the Northern vote . So the battle ground would be whoever wins the southsouth and southeast votes.

The southwest is the second most populous tribe in Nigeria after the Hausa , it would be known this period and established. The massive registering for pvc going on in the southeast, in WhatsApp griuos and tinder groups everyone is being encouraged to register .

In town union meetings the same message 8s being passed . The southwest labelled us 5% and inconsequential for long now the truth will be glaring an fit favours the north to allow this as it strengthens Atikus position this is why Igbos are free to register massively in the north .

Now I believe if Obi can withdraw and we vote masisvely for Atiku it gives us a string bargaining chip for the next four years . I don't care who is VP now.. but let us make a bold statement by voting massively for Atiku because either Atiku or Obi favours us
Atiku has never ever expressed tribalsitic feelings towards us Igbos , one of his wives is Igbo.

Unlike the southwest who have time and again attacked us, targeted us ,used us as scapegoats. We are better off with an Atiku presidency.

Let Atiku rule us for 8 years that better than a Tinubu who hates the southsouth and southeast.

He has openly criticised the southsouth during GEJs government, he took away the Dangote refinery and to Lagos that is 12000 jobs lost to the southwest.

Tinubu cares into about his people. He will make sure all the airprirts in southsouth and southeast are not functioning. He will close all the ports else where permanently so the new one at Lekki can thrive .

He will subjugate other regions just so Yoruba can lord over everyone else. And then for the next 16 years he will be the one choosing all the governors and all senators in Nigeria the way he does in the southwest

Not need to tell us that you are a master degree holder or a strategic thinker.

All that I can see is the fear to fail or the fear of starting up something new. Every hypothesis or theory can actually be disproven, now, soon or later. My problem with your likes is that you approach things straight-jacketedly without leaving rooms for eventualities.

With PDP's massive structures, they boasted that they will be in power for over fifty years until something happened! Listen, it was not even about the merger because many political parties had been merging to dislodge PDP to no avail. But something happened within the PDP itself that destroyed their strength and gave APC greater opportunity. And funny enough, some within the PDP thought it was the normal, "We disagree to agree," but they never knew their end was coming.

Now, with all what you've written, you deliberately shut the door against hope and possibilities. Even as factual as Natural Science is, it still does not rule out possibilities outside its guiding principles, then how much more Social Science in which Politics falls under. Anything can happen but only when you try. If you don't try then nothing will happen. Humans are not scientific materials that are kinda static. Politics has its own dynamics.

Before that period of election, something may happen in Nigeria that will build up a deeper political consciousness among the masses, even to the people in our rural areas to the extent that it may make them not to even consider party or money anymore but just to vote the right person. So, please, don't rule out possibilities. Let him try, even if he loses no wahala! He will learn and Nigeria will miss.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Anglicans in New Jersey, US blame Church of Nigeria for crisis in parish / Download Series: Echo 3 (2022) Season 1 Complete / See Why Zubby Michael Is 10x Bigger Than Timini Egbuson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.