Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting (481 Views)

Shaibu Prayed For Omobayo Godwins To Be Higher Than Him, Months Ago / COVID-19: Only Indigenes Will Receive ‘palliatives In Abuja -FCTA Official / This Akwa Ibom Dude Said Nigeria Should Be Divided Along Kingdoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by jmoore(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2022
I saw a comment from this dude. It's pathetic how he was so confident in his ignorance.

He said he was setting records straight but he only adulterated the records

Lagos is a cosmopolitan state. By population, non indigenes in Lagos are higher than indigenes. So common sense should tell you non indigenes who registered to vote in Lagos are higher than indigenes.

In Abia state, non indigenes are higher than indigenes. So why should Lagos that is cosmopolitan be different?

He needs to check how many votes Ojukwu got in 2003 elections in Lagos state. He got more than 134,764 votes despite the fact many Igbo people didn't vote for him.

Now that many Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi, with the support of reasonable Yoruba, Hausa and other groups, 2023 will shock you!!

helinues:
Sebi Igbo's are the only trader in Alaba market

See how inferiority complex is doing some people shaka shaka

To set the record straight, all the non indegenes in Lagos with PVC are not even up to 500k cos it's a measure to check balance non indegenes influence across all the states in Nigeria.

Why should Igbo's registering their PVC be a threat to anyone. How many PVC's have they collected in their region?

Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by LeoDeKing: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2022
So what's your obsession with him all about?

Instead of campaigning for your candidate, fix yourself to him and be following him about, maybe Peter Obi's victory is hidden inside his butt.

Very funny pipu. grin

1 Like

Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by vonxe: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2022
This is not way to portray your candidate
'With reasonable yoruba and hausa'
Does that means if I dont support peter Obi, does that mean am unreasonable?.
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by jmoore(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Instead of campaigning for your candidate, fix yourself to him and be following him about, maybe Peter Obi's victory is hidden inside his butt.

Very funny pipu. grin

Pointing out liars is not an obsession.

Go to school and learn the synonyms of debunk.
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by jmoore(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
vonxe:
This is not way to portray your candidate
'With reasonable yoruba and hausa'
Does that means if I dont support peter Obi, does that mean am unreasonable?.
I am not liable for your interpretation.
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by Kingozymandias(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Don't deviate m I saw where you said this yesterday don't deny it . The OP is write
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by ObosiLandlord(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lagos is Yoruba land

Anybody that wants to vote for Obi should go and register in Anambra.

The 2023 election will be bloody and deadly in Lagos for Yoruba haters.
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by helinues: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
jmoore:
I saw a comment from this dude. It's pathetic how he was so confident in his ignorance.

Lagos is a cosmopolitan state. By population, non indigenes in Lagos are higher than indigenes. So common sense should tell you non indigenes who registered to vote in Lagos are higher than indigenes.

In Abia state, non indigenes are higher than indigenes. So why should Lagos that is cosmopolitan be different?

He needs to check how many votes Ojukwu got in 2003 elections in Lagos state. He got more than 134,764 votes despite the fact many Igbo people didn't vote for him.

Now that many Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi, with the support of reasonable Yoruba, Hausa and other groups, 2023 will shock you!!

@ emboldened, if you want to lie, lie like a professional.

Where did I say the non Indigenes are over or below non Indigenes in what you posted?

The non Indigenes with PVC in Lagos are not up to 500k, may be that's what you don't get .

In all the states in Nigeria, that's one of the measure to checkmate the influence of non Indigenes in local affairs
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by BabydiHot(f): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

@ emboldened, if you want to lie, lie like a professional.

Where did I say the non Indigenes are over or below non Indigenes in what you posted?

The non Indigenes with PVC in Lagos are not up to 500k, may be that's what you don't get .

In all the states in Nigeria, that's one of the measure to checkmate the influence of non Indigenes in local affairs
stop lying there's nothing like that.
always lying with impunity.
Nigeria still practice federal system of government and anybody is free to vote anywhere.

Stop spewing trash.

Btw who gave you the right to talk on this election.
you no get candidate ooo
you can't eat your cake and have it.

e pain you ooo
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by Balogunodua(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
jmoore:

And no one is supporting Tinubu or Atiku while Obi Pandora has all the support of both humans and aliens alike... cheesy

Walahi you people are really delusional grin grin
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by Balogunodua(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't deviate m I saw where you said this yesterday don't deny it . The OP is write
The Op is the one saying nonsense.... the question he should be asking is how many non indigenes in Lagos are registered voters
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by Balogunodua(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Lagos is Yoruba land
Anybody that wants to vote for Obi should go and register in Anambra.
The 2023 election will be bloody and deadly in Lagos for Yoruba haters.
Anybody can vote anywhere...they are no threat to us.
Re: This Dude Said Indigenes Will Always Be Higher Than Non'-indigenes In Voting by cocolacec(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2023
The reality dawns on them.

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria', Says Tinubu (HOW TRUE?) / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / Full List: ISIS Releases Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.