Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal (31869 Views)

Shettima Best For Tinubu – Arewa Youths Attack Ex-SGF Lawal, Others / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by maasoap(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Well, if that's what is going to work in favour of APC, he should go and stop them.
In my opinion, that's their best option, Muslim-Muslim ticket.

osinbanjoisaliar:
Imagine, wetin bubu no fit try na hin Tinubu Olodos dey suggest for am. I don talk since sey Tinubu Olodos be the dumbest, most phoolish people on this planet. Their IQ na 6%.The only thing dem sabi na to chop bread and beans.

The best and the worst you can do is to keep your vote. Other than that, you're helpless as far as APC decision on who to choose as VP is concerned.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by maasoap(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zonefree:
For SW to choose Tinubu over Osinbajo shows that region is allergic to good personality.

Same region that a State University invited MC Oluomo as a special guest speaker in Educative seminar. Same region that values Agbero more than Scholars... God forbid! Tueh!

Well, that's because you don't know MC Oluomo contributions to the various aspects of life in Lagos state. Keep wailing
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Softmirror: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ojuntana:

Herdsmen attacks.

Throughout the period of the elections, the attacks were more frequent and security agents did nothing to quell them
grin You yourself know that this is FALSE. Try something else.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Ojuntana: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Softmirror:

grin You yourself know that this is FALSE. Try something else.
How is it false? Just a week to the election, El-Rufai came out to claim some fulani were attacked in Kajuru. Throughout that week, there was attacks all over kd South. In fact, SOKAPU had to come out in protest at how herdsmen attack intensified in that period

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Smartor: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Completely dead or arrival as he said, southern kaduna, plateau state, Benue, Taraba , part of Bauchi, part of Gombe, part of Niger, Adamawa are Christians, especially with the act of extremism by bandits and herdsmen lately

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Iamzik: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
When Jonathan was a president how did his christianity help your life then did he come to church and share money to you because you are a Christian.

Is it about sharing money?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Mhudi: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
As a Muslim Will you be comfortable with a Christian Christian presidency? Please be sincere.
farouk2much:
We will not allow any Christian from the north to be vice for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Segxydube: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
Man shut up nothing concern us with religion we need good governance Buhari a Muslim president yet will still have destitute from north and southeast trooping to Edo state and lagos .

Oga.. Many things concern us with religion

If dem born apc well make dem try am

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Elibaba1: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Nothing is wrong with a Moslem-moslem ticket.

Abiola did it and Tinubu can also.

Our prayer is for Tinubu to pick moslem as VP.

Idiot! When Abiola did it was Nigeria this divided? Muslim-Muslim Ticket my foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try it and see! Stupid people..
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Demolakay: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Beremx:
Yoruba people who have their voters card and have no access to social media will not vote for Tinubu. The ones I have interacted with are all voting for Peter Obi
Even me am a yoruba.All my household are voting peter obi.i just went to replace my PVC,all d rest av there own intact.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mhudi:
I concur with you. No matter how much I love Tinubu, I will never vote for him if he picks a northern Muslim as running mate. Southern Muslims may not see it as a problem but we Christians in the North know what we are Passing through.

ure right Christians in the North will be completely left high and dry. They will bare the brunt of that ticket and feel hopless.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Franking: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Not true. Tilumbu will have a muslim as VP and nothing will happen. Christians are probably worst in being passive in everything.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by ebbo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
SHINJA:
I be Yoruba guy but sorry to say Yoruba Muslims na bloody hypocrites...

Why any sane individual go dey support Muslim-Muslim ticket for this country?

I swear mk dem try,e go shock dem..

They think they are wise..

Them no Sabi say North get very huge population of Christians...

Useless people..

Where that huge Christians population dey? Stop fooling urself my brother. Election business na to winning,its not base on emotions oh.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by simongonner: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Muslims Muslims ticket will even force most youruba Christians to vote against Tinubu
exactly... He will lose 100%

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by walozanga(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
SHINJA:

You are very stupid...

Don't waste the word stupid on a fooooool

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by BabaIbo: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
akanbiaa:
But you agree it can go anyway between Tinubu or Atiku as things are now ?

Atiku? Yes I agree.

Tilumbu? Taah, who dash monkey banana?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by oloyedewaris(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

Thank you still we reject M-M ticket. We roundly reject it. If we request for C-C presidency now, your Muric will be the first to cry and wail and curse. Christians dot play victim card, no, but many religious bigots from the Muslim divide are murderous and comedy support mayhem.

When Muslims are in the minority they cry and whine and wail. Just give them population equality and see what they can do. Please tell me one Christian nation in the world where Muslims are not allowed freedom worship but I can show you Iran, Saudi Arabia and many others where thr government enforces the Islamic religion.

People are happy Tinubu won, let him choose a Christian vice and not push Nigerians to the wall.
OK, I understand you, I was only trying to correct the other guy who said Deborah killing happened because of buhari being a Muslim
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by oloyedewaris(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Miracle2020:
you thought everybody is a fool or what? Why are you people not advocating for Christian-Christian tickets?
Talking about boko haram, you should be ashamed of saying that trash, everybody knows what boko haram is a product of what you are been thought in the mosques.

I was only correcting the guy who said Deborah killing happened because of buhari
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Aystarz: 3:50am On Jun 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Imagine, wetin bubu no fit try na hin Tinubu Olodos dey suggest for am. I don talk since sey Tinubu Olodos be the dumbest, most phoolish people on this planet. Their IQ na 6%.The only thing dem sabi na to chop bread and beans.

And Amala. You have to add Amala and Ewedu, bro. grin
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by RealTalkNoBull: 5:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
Man shut up nothing concern us with religion we need good governance Buhari a Muslim president yet will still have destitute from north and southeast trooping to Edo state and lagos .
Ibos have started claiming indigene of Edo just like they claimed Lagos.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by akanbiaa(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:

Atiku? Yes I agree.

Tilumbu? Taah, who dash monkey banana?
It's wise to analyse based on reality, facts , figures and trends on ground (not social media) and dont let personal sentiments cloud your judgement to get accurate projection.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:

You are very stupid...

Asin stupidity is even an understatement to describe him.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by BabaIbo: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
akanbiaa:
It's wise to analyse based on reality, facts , figures and trends on ground (not social media) and dont let personal sentiments cloud your judgement to get accurate projection.

This is not based on sentiment but on fact, at the moment the only candidate sure of getting good votes across regions is Atiku, Obi's candidacy is also getting more recognition but more popular in SE, SS and some part of Middlebelt, while Tilumbu is only certain of SW.
This analysis is based on the present and tribal view have effect on all these.
Their choices of vice will have a big impact on their votes going forwaed, so watch out.

BTW, do you think all the votes from SW are from indigenous people?
Why do you think someone sent thugs to disrupt people going about their civic right?

Don't worry, you will understand with time.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by akanbiaa(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:

This is not based on sentiment but on fact, at the moment the only candidate sure of getting good votes across regions is Atiku, Obi's candidacy is also getting more recognition but more popular in SE, SS and some part of Middlebelt, while Tilumbu is only certain of SW.
This analysis is based on the present and tribal view have effect on all these.
Their choices of vice will have a big impact on their votes going forwaed, so watch out.

BTW, do you think all the votes from SW are from indigenous people?
Why do you think someone sent thugs to disrupt people going about their civic right?

Don't worry, you will understand with time.
Yes in your own words , you will with time.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by deeva2: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Goodnigga:
No sir! PDP didn't choose anybody, it is the power of delegates, which is inturn the power of the highest money spender. Or how did WiKe come second, while Saraki came third

Are u aware that southern gov agreed that pdp and apc must zone the president to the south but pdp assumed no southern politician is as strong as atiku because of his region, structure and religion..

Are u also aware that APC refused to field Prof as flag bearer because of the religion tittle attached to his name..
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Goodnigga: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
deeva2:

Are u aware that southern gov agreed that pdp and apc must zone the president to the south but pdp assumed no southern politician is as strong as atiku because of his region, structure and religion..

Are u also aware that APC refused to field Prof as flag bearer because of the religion tittle attached to his name..
Sir APC is a confused party, if they will field a Christian, it will be Amaechi who came second. They fielded Lawan and it backfired
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by rightdata: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu should decamp to Christianity and accept Jesus as his Lord and Personal Saviour. Then he can choose a Muslim VP. This is the only solution right now.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Lashist(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2022
IamNat:

grin grin grin
Congratulations on the achievements of your region. Like it or not, SW leads.... grin grin
Oh...i knew you are likely a tribal extremist cheesy. If SW leads, will fuel price or food prices be better for only you?? Won't you also enjoy or suffer what others are suffering?? cheesy no wonder you posted that long rubbish just to praise Tinibu
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by IamNat: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Lashist:

Oh...i knew you are likely a tribal extremist cheesy. If SW leads, will fuel price or food prices be better for only you?? Won't you also enjoy or suffer what others are suffering?? cheesy no wonder you posted that long rubbish just to praise Tinibu

grin grin grin grin grin
So you are so pained you had to start running helter skelter. grin grin grin grin
Guy, you need to relax and learn how to control your emotions. You are just too emotional.
To think you had to go look around for my post grin grin grin grin
Nawa ooo.

I give up on you, walai.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Lashist(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2022
IamNat:

grin grin grin grin grin
So you are so pained you had to start running helter skelter. grin grin grin grin
Guy, you need to relax and learn how to control your emotions. You are just too emotional.
To think you had to go look around for my post grin grin grin grin
Nawa ooo.

I give up on you, walai.
tongue tongue tongue
Omo i had to go and look at your post na...you are forming spelling bee chairman but you have lots of errors as well...you could have just answered my question about ur alignment but started off stupidly by talking about my shorthand spellings...i had to check what you are...imagine u went to schl only to become a tribal bigot making stupid comments like SW leads asif SW leading has helped your life...this is you here still begging ppl to come to you for matlab projects cheesy grin Nat, you should be ashamed of your education. SW or any region leading hasnt helped your life so far cheesy
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by IamNat: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Lashist:

Omo i had to go and look at your post na...you are forming spelling bee chairman but you have lots of errors as well...you could have just answered my question about ur alignment but started off stupidly by talking about my shorthand spellings...i had to check what you are...imagine u went to schl only to become a tribal bigot making stupid comments like SW leads asif SW leading has helped your life...this is you here still begging ppl to come to you for matlab projects cheesy grin Nat, you should be ashamed of your education. SW or any region leading hasnt helped your life so far cheesy

grin grin grin grin
I am not surprised.
You just can't handle the fact that you are wrong.
You keep claiming spelling isn't a test of intelligence, which I never claim it is, but here you are yarning "you have lots of errors as well" one would have thought you won't go down that route now grin grin grin grin

Did you just say I could have just answered your question about my alignment? grin grin grin You still do not get it into your skull? I do not owe you any explanation, if you can not pour out your mind without me answering your question, why not just shut up?

Unfortunately, this conversation did not start by me talking about your shorthand spellings, all I did was ask you to pour out your mind without me answering your question, and then you burst open your sense of low IQ. grin grin grin

And did you just call me a "tribal bigot"? Like I said, I am not surprised, we know your type, you often result to name-calling and I will not descend so low to that level. If my statement of "SW leads" is tantamount to been a tribal bigot then I am proudly one. grin grin grin Are you happy now? grin grin And yes, I advertise what I do, if what that means to you is begging, congratulations, at least I have things I do legitimately to earn my living unfortunately that is a source of headache and heartbreak for you. grin grin grin grin

You have even researched my name grin grin grin, I must really be a pain in your ass. tongue tongue tongue

And finally, it is you who should be ashamed of your education, that is, if you have any, because I wonder how someone who believes inability to write proper sentences is a good thing would be talking about education.

I say it again and again that Southwest leads. Deal with it. grin grin grin

And now that you have strayed away from the original argument to research about me, grin grin grin will you pour out your mind now?

tongue tongue tongue tongue N torrr tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin You are pained grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Lashist(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
IamNat:

grin grin grin grin
I am not surprised.
You just can't handle the fact that you are wrong.
You keep claiming spelling isn't a test of intelligence, which I never claim it is, but here you are yarning "you have lots of errors as well" one would have thought you won't go down that route now grin grin grin grin

Did you just say I could have just answered your question about my alignment? grin grin grin You still do not get it into your skull? I do not owe you any explanation, if you can not pour out your mind without me answering your question, why not just shut up?

Unfortunately, this conversation did not start by me talking about your shorthand spellings, all I did was ask you to pour out your mind without me answering your question, and then you burst open your sense of low IQ. grin grin grin

And did you just call me a "tribal bigot"? Like I said, I am not surprised, we know your type, you often result to name-calling and I will not descend so low to that level. If my statement of "SW leads" is tantamount to been a tribal bigot then I am proudly one. grin grin grin Are you happy now? grin grin And yes, I advertise what I do, if what that means to you is begging, congratulations, at least I have things I do legitimately to earn my living unfortunately that is a source of headache and heartbreak for you. grin grin grin grin

You have even researched my name grin grin grin, I must really be a pain in your ass. tongue tongue tongue

And finally, it is you who should be ashamed of your education, that is, if you have any, because I wonder how someone who believes inability to write proper sentences is a good thing would be talking about education.

I say it again and again that Southwest leads. Deal with it. grin grin grin

And now that you have strayed away from the original argument to research about me, grin grin grin will you pour out your mind now?

tongue tongue tongue tongue N torrr tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin You are pained grin grin grin grin
Lol...SW leading hasnt still changed your life a bit...you don't write proper sentences. Even if you claim you do, you are still on NL looking for matlab customers cheesy. You sound like sw leading has made ur life a lil bit better. Fuel or food won't be reduced for you when you say you are from the SW. Will it?? It wont make your life better secured than ppl in SE and the North. That is why i said your education if you have finished school is useless. All your power is in finding correct spellings...after all these arguments, you'd still go and beg ppl to give your matlab projects to use hold body cheesy grin. Your life so much depends on it. Proof your education isnt useless again smiley Oga better go and find something useful to do in your life other than waiting for tinubu to win before you progress. its good you do something legit to eat but dont forget you can do better with your life other than trying to talk down on ppl better than you. It people dont give you matlab projects to do on NL, how do you intend to survive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) / Saraki Goofs, Says No Need For Senate Confirmation For New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.