Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,945 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election (1047 Views)

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan (reply From An Igbo) / The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan / Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by Bravetunde: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

No, no atiku in the equation.

And abeg lets act civil, for the second time his name is Mr bola asiwaju tinubu!. I use respect take know ijaw, don't dent that.
Politics is derty I wonder when you people will realize these.
Afonjas hates ss and se expecially just playing fair to us because of the oil.
Can't you see how they have been insulting us.
That's y I registered the moniker to give it back to them.
I repeat atiku or obi that's what ss/se are voting for.
Anybody but yoruba
Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Only me be Aboki, OSU and Yaribanza for NL

I laff.

I hate all of una equally plus your Fulani masters .

Because I don't tow your foolishness doesn't make me one of either three of you big for nothing tribes...

Gerrout from here men

Going through your threads and post, you are obviously not an igbo or yoruba, and i can swear that you are neither a ss.

Be proud of your region na, eh aboki, danla.

1 Like

Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by AntiMahdi: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Going through your threads and post, you are obviously not an igbo or yoruba, and i can swear that you are neither a ss.

Be proud of your region na, eh aboki, danla.
Idiot

Even my handle should tell you I am anti north.

Do you know what a Mahdi is and how the northern Muslims are waiting for his arrival ?

Goat.
Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bravetunde:
Politics is derty I wonder when you people will realize these. Afonjas hates ss and se expecially just playing fair to us because of the oil. Can't you see how they have been insulting us. That's y I registered the moniker to give it back to them. I repeat atiku or obi that's what ss/se are voting for. Anybody but yoruba
Why are you bringing se into this?
This thread is for us please, let discus our matter. I know i mentioned n.e, what i meant was ss.
Third correction yoruba not afonjas.
Meka shi we.
Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Akpabio a true south Southerner stepped down for Tinubu and we saw how active SSerners where in PDP compared to the south east......yet some inconsequential losers on nairaland are deceiving themselves with SE/SS alliance like any of that exists.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Idiot

Even my handle should tell you I am anti north.

Do you know what a Mahdi is and how the northern Muslims are waiting for his arrival ?

Goat.

Who is mhadi? And how you take know am? Qru'an? Radio? Tv?

Aboki with goat brain.
Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Akpabio a true south Southerner stepped down for Tinubu and we saw how active SSerners where in PDP compared to the south east......yet some inconsequential losers on nairaland are deceiving themselves with SE/SS alliance like any of that exists.

Vote your candidate and let the remaining Nigerians vote theirs.
Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by BabydiHot(f): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
Who is your father in niger delta who make you our spokesperson.
shatap
fake SS
you've been busted

Well 2023 is about youths

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by walefresh3(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Something that made headlines last month?

Tinubu knows how stupid you are to accept all his lies.

But don't think we will fall for any of his stupid lies..

Why do you think despite all his money thrown in trying to support a puppet in the SS he has never succeeded ?.

SS no be Lagos...

You hear?

Your eye go clear ....

2023 is very near .... Keep your PVC awake and meet me at the poll ....

Peter obi will only win 5 states among 36 states.
Anambra.. enugu... Abia... Akwa ibom and some part of Delta and river's state.... Know this and have peace ....

Operation get your PVC will go round of Yoruba land from Southwest , south south to norhern region...

2 Likes

Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by walefresh3(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
shatap
fake SS
you've been busted

Well 2023 is about youths

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
It is not about youth ... It is all about who is capable to leader...

And Tinubu legacies supercede all other aspirants ...

1 Like

Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by BabydiHot(f): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
walefresh3:

like this legacies?

1 Like

Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by Bravetunde: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Why are you bringing se into this?

This thread is for us please, let discus our matter.
I know i mentioned n.e, what i meant was ss.

Third correction yoruba not afonjas.

Meka shi we.
Remember everyone afonjas are backstabbetrs, betrayass, theivesss, ritualisst,jujuj worshipperss and they owe ss and se something.
Expecially ijaws and igbos.
Only a fol from SS and se will vote people that hate them with passion and have sworn to deal with ss and se once they win.
Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by Bravetunde: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Nigerian politician are only interested with what we benefit them not the masses.
The masses too are after what will benefit bthem without even considering the politicians.
Ss and se knows the best shot is obi or atiku.
Expecially as those afonjas are owin ijaws and igbos something we are looking for means to pay back
Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by buckeyemedia: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Multiplier7:
Wike has said it. I cannot be considered a second class citizen in my own country.

No South South or South East candidate should accept the slot of Vice President nonsense. Enough is Enough.

Peter Obi is the Project.
Joker or Clown, whichever you prefer?

1 Like

Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bravetunde:

Remember everyone afonjas are backstabbetrs, betrayass, theivesss, ritualisst,jujuj worshipperss and they owe ss and se something.
Expecially ijaws and igbos.
Only a fol from SS and se will vote people that hate them with passion and have sworn to deal with ss and se once they win.

Am sorry to say this, but wene you are sick, you need a mental checkup asap.

Jeez!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-deltan Stand On The 2023 Election by buckeyemedia: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
walefresh3:

What legacy? Please elaborate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet A Young Doctor Who Empowered Over 50 Northerners / Enough Is Enough. Peter Obi Is What Nigeria Needs Now. Dr Haruna B Goro / The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.