Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,948 members, 7,890,125 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:39 AM

Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) (75033 Views)

Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) / »»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Atllanta: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
I go strip swim sef

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by iFESTAC680(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
funkyshade:

Only God knows where it came from?!!! grin grin grin grin

It scared the shit out of me
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by luluman: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Let's catch fun a little!!!

The owners of these swimming pools just decided to be unique and different, thereby changing the floor and side tiles of their pools from the regular blue tile to black and red thereby giving them their colours respectively

So the question is will you still swim in them?
The owner is DRACULA
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by SEGLIZ: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Medianna:
I can't because I can't swim.
If anything happens to me in the pool people will say its drawing that I draw.
Oyinbo and English
Medianna, which kain wahala be this won now!? na by force make you blow grammar?

if you reach the pool abeg just draw your drawing jeje o, make people no think say na ogbonno abi okro or ewedu na him draw you enter the dark pool.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by koyyess: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
All these 'i wan marry virgin' he-goats will like the red pool.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Charx122: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Let's catch fun a little!!!

The owners of these swimming pools just decided to be unique and different, thereby changing the floor and side tiles of their pools from the regular blue tile to black and red thereby giving them their colours respectively

So the question is will you still swim in them?
Who says swimming pools must be blue?
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by olamakinde(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
YES!!!

Meanwhile vampires at night after jumping into the red pool thinking it's a pool of blood grin
are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Emola12(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
I like d red one buh see dah black one enh hmm...even if snake or crocodile dey inside u no go know awsear
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Cypress042: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thomasankara:

Ha�‍♀️�‍♂️ cool shocked
cool
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Charx122:

Who says swimming pools must be blue?
And did I also told you that swimming pool must always be blue...Use your senses naa
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by TuFab(f): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
I always wondered why some people can't swim. How hard is it to just get in the water and use your arms as paddles? You might not have good form, but it seem crazy that you couldn't at least approximate swimming in order to move yourself a few meters.

Water isn't our natural habitat na, so it's not unusual if people can't swim, eg myself. Lol
I only like water in a cup abeg.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by TuFab(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
olamakinde:
are you one of them?

Let me answer for her, yes she is.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by muyico(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
As lng is water! No problem, even lagoon at lag is more black dan dis and sum pipple swim in
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by ImoleNaija: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
I always wondered why some people can't swim. How hard is it to just get in the water and use your arms as paddles? You might not have good form, but it seem crazy that you couldn't at least approximate swimming in order to move yourself a few meters.

Looks like you're sent from the marine kingdom to lure people into water.

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
kimberlys:
the physics involved requires learning.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Islandlady(f): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Looks like you're sent from the marine kingdom to lure people into water.
haha abeg make una no let me laugh this evening grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islandlady:
YES!!!

Meanwhile vampires at night after jumping into the red pool thinking it's a pool of blood grin
Lol,
I can swim in the red because I can see the inside

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by letitrainnow(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yeah, reflected color
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Black color is dangerous, a snake can hide there, won't see it in daytime.

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Bbbw: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yeah
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by officialfestus(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Toriagirl(f): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Of course.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Timoleon(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
You have kii me with laughter!
Islandlady:
YES!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Medianna(f): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
SEGLIZ:
Medianna, which kain wahala be this won now!? na by force make you blow grammar?

if you reach the pool abeg just draw your drawing jeje o, make people no think say na ogbonno abi okro or ewedu na him draw you enter the dark pool.
Thou has maketh hunger to start hungrying me now.
Why mention food na? Anyway l'll eat okro this night

1 Like

Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by Emdebby2: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
I have phobia for water.
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emdebby2:
I have phobia for water.
Meaning you would hate walking near the beach waves
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by richmanrichard: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:

My brother, it is very very easy to drown too hope you know that
some ppl are naturally gifted at it
Re: Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached) by VE28(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
See your mouth, go enta black sea or red sea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). / How To Get Free Mtn 200 Gb Gigabytes Data Bundle Unlimited Mb On Your Mtn Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.