Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,453 members, 7,914,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:47 PM

Peter Obi: Why I Support His Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why I Support His Presidency (130 Views)

Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why I Support His Presidency by SenatorFR(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Some people say we are supporting Peter Obi because he is Igbo.

Wow! Funny!

Well, my honest reply is, why didn't we support ROCHAS OKOROCHA who scored zero (0) at the primaries? Why didn't we support DAVE UMAHI? Ogbonnaya Onu? Chris Ngige? Anyim Pius Anyim?and the rest

Why?

Because we hate them or are they not Igbos?

Peter Obi is a national treasury. He has what it takes to turn Nigeria around and set it on the path of progress and development. That is what makes him different from the other Igbo aspirants.

He has done it locally while serving as a Governor, he has done it as a successful businessman and has also done it internationally. So why not use him to transform NIGERIA? Because he is an Igbo?

Aside sentiments, geopolitical zones and party affiliation, among the Presidential candidates who else matches the qualifications and competencies of Peter Obi?

For the record, I am not supporting Peter Obi because he is Igbo. I am supporting him because the country is in dear need of his experiences. I am supporting him because I love NIGERIA and tired of her comatose state.

In 2019, I supported Atiku against Moghalu an Igbo man because I believed he could be a better President. So where is the sentiment nor tribal politicking?

The truth is, anyone who means well for NIGERIA will support and clamour for Peter Obi's Presidency.

He is the man we need right now! Like, urgently.

On Peter Obi Presidency I stand.

Cheers to God's blessings on you.�

© SenatorFR

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Muslim-muslin Ticket Again? God Forbid / Photos From Global Prophet's Children's Harvest and ECAPI Award 2022 / One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.