Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,047 members, 7,949,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most (1374 Views)

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: / Why Are South Easterner Making Sowore Revolution Yorubas Fight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by Lexy123O: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Say whatever you like. But anytime you claim to be Yoruba on this forum, make thunder strike you immediately, make Ogun kee you .
PrinceOfLagos:
Most Yoruba women are dirty, lazy and cannot cook good food that's the reason why Yoruba men prefer marrying Igbo women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by shortIGBOman: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
MetaPhysical:
We dont plan to marry Ibo women. We plan to screw them, but some freaks end up in their trap and get sucked into marriage. Thats just that.

God bless you. grin

How man go use him own hand marry one retired Olosho, wey don spend over 20 years inside Brothel?
We don't do that where I come from.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by shortIGBOman: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
OfoIgbo:
Igbo women are by far, the most beautiful ladies in southern Nigeria.

Yorubas have the ugliest ladies in Nigeria. Naturally, their guys will be drooling over Igbo women, and looking for Igbo-looking kids, so that the next generation of Yorubas will depart from their usual extreme ugliness

Did you say, Igbo Girls are beautiful? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by kelechi50: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Be prepared to do DNA for any of your future kids
Neatboy:

Don't mind that guy. Me, I am getting married to a very pretty Yoruba girl soon.
pretty Yoruba girl doesn't stay with one husband if doubt ask your mom or dad.
Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by shortIGBOman: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
puremaker7:
What's beautiful about igbo women?
the hairy chest? the yam legs? the nagging part?
abeg fvck off...

the only good thing about Ibo ladies is they sabi suck dick

grin

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by OLEADTIPS: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
That's because Seun allowed Nairaland become Tribal War Field. This isn't the Nairaland I used know and liked soo much. Nairaland has become very toxic filled with hate. What you see on Nairaland is complete opposite of what is happening in the street. Lots of our Ndigbo and and Yoruba folks are friends and help each other daily
Nairalanders need to learn how to express their views freely without insult, hate or Prejudice.
Lots of mature people no longer contribute to this forum because of this issue.
I hope SEUN can do something about it Asap.

DonPagli:
Everytime online we see cursing, fighting, slander between these two tribes. Yet every Saturday there's always an Igbo/Yoruba wedding going on somewhere in Nigeria.

Olaniyi weds Chinyere
Okafor weds Oluwatosin

So what basically is the issue.

Is it a case of fight no reach bone or a case of two tribes being used by their political masters to wipe up sentiments for the benefit of only the political masters?

Eg Tinubu's people seem to be hell bent on introducing tribal differences/sentiments anytime elections are mentioned.

But in essence the two tribes act like they need each other more than the other tribes in the country.

Make we reason this thing well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by SoundGuitar: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
OLEADTIPS:
That's because Seun allowed Nairaland become Tribal War Field. This isn't the Nairaland I used know and liked soo much. Nairaland has become very toxic filled with hate. What you see on Nairaland is complete opposite of what is happening in the street. Lots of our Ndigbo and and Yoruba folks are friends and help each other daily
Nairalanders need to learn how to express their views freely without insult, hate or Prejudice.
Lots of mature people no longer contribute to this forum because of this issue.
I hope SEUN can do something about it Asap.

the comment are borne out of election tension. After the election things will be calmer
Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
I don’t know many Nigeriansns men Wishing Nigeriansns women
Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by odun51587: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
No sane man would love to marry a Yoruba woman.No sane man would love to marry a Yoruba woman....
Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by OfoIgbo: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
puremaker7:
Igbos are the ugliest, beauty of a Woman Far Beyond a Pretty Face.

In various scales and lists, it is official that the most beautiful girls in Nigeria are in Imo state.

We all know Imo state is an Igbo state, isn't it?

No Yoruba state makes it in the top 5 of such list except Lagos, largely because it is awash with many Igbo families.

Facially our women are better looking than Yoruba women
Skin-wise, our ladies' skins are heavenly
Complexion-wise our ladies are far above Yorubas, in the way Igbo ladies' glow
Cleanliness-wise our ladies are super dope. Far above Yoruba ladies that are renowned for giving off awful odours.
Quality of voice and loudness-wise, our ladies' voices are super feminine and sexier

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by franchasofficia: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
fergie001:
See Comments ...... Damn
I don laugh fall for ground, Nigeria is in big trouble walai, comments be like Putin's Atomic Bombs cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by franchasofficia: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
OfoIgbo:

In various scales and lists, it is official that the most beautiful girls in Nigeria are in Imo state.

We all know Imo state is an Igbo state, isn't it?

No Yoruba state makes it in the top 5 of such list except Lagos, largely because it is awash with many Igbo families.

Facially our women are better looking than Yoruba women
Skin-wise, our ladies' skins are heavenly
Complexion-wise our ladies are far above Yorubas, in the way Igbo ladies' glow
Cleanliness-wise our ladies are super dope. Far above Yoruba ladies that are renowned for giving off awful odours.
Quality of voice and loudness-wise, our ladies' voices are super feminine and sexier
You people should be careful oh, I am taking Yoruba lady as my 2nd wife.

Yoruba ladies have one of the sexiest shapes. Their bombom can make a man sign his will.

Yoruba babes fine oh, forget matter bro. And there are plenty refined, classy Yoruba chicks that you will see and shock shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Fight A Lot And Yet Marry Each Other Most by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Typical thread of nyamiri beta males who are only good at oppressing their women cus they're too cvcked to compete with their fellow men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Yoruba Actors Jide Kosoko, Yinka, Femi Others Pledge Support For Tinubu / 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson / It’ll Be Dangerous Retaining Power In North In 2023 – Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.