Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,122 members, 7,967,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:52 PM

Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car (1378 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Woman takes back the Car she bought for boyfriend after seeing another woman in the car

In the video the Women was accusing the man of using the car to carry women while she bought the for work purpose

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_B_piKXEI

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeoJKFijKGA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by gracealonev: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abi now?

Just imagine the disrespect from the man.
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by Dottore: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by Islandlady(f): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Haha very funny...If I buy you car as a man the only females you can allow to enter the car is your mother or sisters, if not I will collect my car back grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by megacity: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
What
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by Shapeaso: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wahala dey cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by megacity: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
So just because you bought car for someone, he can't give someone lift again
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by BootyliciousBoy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm tired of all these Boyfriend and Girlfriend palava. Make we engage in things that are reasonable.

Small Nyash want to shake undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Women and jealousy grin
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by BloomingDale(f): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
My advice is for women not to build up any man. Focus on building yourself instead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by MITCHELL96: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
BloomingDale:
My advice is for women not to build up any man. Focus on building yourself instead.

Na wa oo, say all Men are bad abii ? undecided to won't appreciate any good thing from you guys ?

You, How far have you Built yourself ? grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by Mrfixitt(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Women are too emotional and jealous
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by ahnie: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nice one....why would she gift him a car in the first place?

Nice one...say no to young batteries!
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by Jeon(f): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

I agree with this.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by youngsahito(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Where are the feminist activist? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by Mascot57: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hustle oooo. E get why

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
yeye fool....he got what he deserved for being a donkey!
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by weslay: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lazy ass men will never learn. When you outsource your duty of being the provider in a relationship, you also outsource your respect.

Also, women, you can only keep a man for so long with money. Once the dude secures the bad, your relationship ends.

Bottom line, don't be a lazy ass man
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by ZaddyJ: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Serves the guy right grin
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by Lastmankc(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Look at how the ladies are galavanting about this issue.If it's the other way round,these Nairaland evening news paper would have crucifying the guy for collecting his stuff from the lady.
Re: Woman Takes Back Car She Bought For Boyfriend After Seeing Another Woman In Car by SHINJA: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

If men follow this advice I sure say many of your sisters and frd no go see food chop

(1) (Reply)

MOTHER CUTS DAUGHTERS HANDS CLAIMS SHE WAS SENT FROM THE WITCHES COVEN Graphics / Nigeria Prostitutes Arrested In Russian Brothel " During A Violent Raid" / Nigerian Teenager St@bbed To Death Days Before His 18th Birthday In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.