Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,163 members, 7,913,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy (634 Views)

Nigeria Guy Flogged A Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister (video) / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by Normalguyy: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Life is just so unfair to any average or broke Nigeria nigga . No love, no pussy and nothing at all.... I went off my WhatsApp for over a month and to my greatest surprise nothing changed nobody texted me like guyyy where have you been . Now I realize only those with money are recognized... life has been so unfair I know hiding under the umbrella of being a student is not an excuse for being broke but let’s take a look at it if not for yahoo and yahoo plus that has changed the mentality of every lady and almost everyone out there , I’m in 400L and I’m already supposed to be a millionaire.... things are getting out is of hand in this country .... and I am fucking tired of it ...... My message to all Nigeria youths struggling now to make ends meet let’s keep pushing it will be me in joy and merriment..... I know it’s not easy depression sets in when you’re see your age mates achieving great things whereas you have not but take a look at it you’re not bad yourself you’re still okay .... Everything will be alright soon my gee hold on .... Broke person wey no deserve love and pussy when he’s broke deserves more than 20 pussies when the money comes .... hold on gee

4 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by uthlaw: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
If you no push well,you fit push enter grave.....alaye push smart!

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
You're right God go help us
Re: Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by Jmichael1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
E no easy guy,bt oluwa no go shame us...
i wn begin work smart nah,i dn tire to work hard....

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by 2dice01: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
You are in 400L and you suppose to be a millionaire

Are you High or Something grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by Jmichael1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
2dice01:
You are 400L and you suppose to be a millionaire

by working smart....
Re: Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by 2dice01: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jmichael1:

by working smart....
smart as in how?
Re: Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by Jmichael1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
2dice01:
smart as in how?

yahoo....

20yrs boy is already a millionaira here in my state(delta)bcus he work smart 4rm a very tender age...
Re: Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by 2dice01: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jmichael1:

yahoo....

20yrs boy is already a millionaira here in my state(delta)bcus he work smart 4rm a very tender age...
Glorified Thief wink cheesy
Re: Chronicles Of A Broke Nigeria Guy by luvyaself95(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
If na by pussy you wan get money my guy you go die early as the money come no be curse na reality talk wink

(1) (Reply)

/ Why Do some Ladies Always Feel They Can't Make It On There Own / Please Help My 6month Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.