Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,065 members, 7,966,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind (954 Views)

Looter Who Stole A Bag Of Rice Accosted By A Soldier Who Restole The Rice (Vid) / God Punish Any State Govt That Introduces ''Sanitation Day'' To A City. / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by 00FFT00(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Putinofrussia:

lol
Which oil does Southeast have?
All your oil is not up to that of Ondo.

Lagos does not depend on any to exist.
Lagos has been blessed tay tay..
Look at this..

I've educated you. Now, run along...
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Putinofrussia: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
00FFT00:

I've educated you. Now, run along...

Stealing Lagos dry and Lagos continues to grow and grow.
Lagos is the fifth economy in Africa,has the highest IGR,VAT etc which are distributed to your parasite state.
Does not owe workers with having the largest workforce in Nigeria,Pay its pensioners duely, etc.
Nigeria needs this your kind of stealing so it can grow and grow.Dont you think so? grin

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

Shut up
you're lying

grin angry
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

Shut up
you're lying
grin angry
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
puremaker7:
cheesy PSTD

I don't have PTSD

You on the other hand who is celebrating the one who stole you blind is suffering from Stockholm syndrome
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
00FFT00:

Almost 50 percent of Lagos population today is Igbo, and that is not counting other ethnic groups. Tell me, who is a parasite in Lagos, Igbo, or Yoruba?.

If Abuja did not exist, Igbos will definitely be the overwhelming majority ethnicity in Lagos today and will govern Lagos at all levels.

Lagos was built on Southeast and South-South oil and gas, and continue to share in the monthly allocation from resources of these regions. The taxes Tinubu and his family daily steal in Lagos stem largely from Igbo and other ethnic groups who work and own businesses in Lagos. Or should we assume that Yoruba agberos also pay taxes?.

Be careful who you speak about!

You dey mind am?
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by 00FFT00(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Lagos is the fifth economy in Africa,has the highest IGR,VAT etc which are distributed to your parasite state.
Does not owe workers with having the largest workforce in Nigeria,Pay its pensioners duely, etc.
Nigeria needs this your kind of stealing so it can grow and grow.Dont you think so? grin

Cpoy & paste.
The day Igbo's finally decides to leave Lagos, Oshogbo will look like London in your eyes.

Enjoy your resident thief from Iragbiji meanwhile.

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by 00FFT00(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

You dey mind am?

Imagine the audacity bro.

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Afamed: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Comrade longest time cheesy grin
Comrade, how your side?

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by sreamsense: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:
Somebody stole the peoples money then turned around to use a small part of that money to bribe delegates to win an election to rule over the people, and you call him a renowned politician, a strategist , a juggernaut, all sorts of names, you are a hopeless and eternal fool angry
Sorry, for how long now have been mad from this your Tinuphobia disease? Is your hatred for Tinubu hereditary or you are the only one just manifesting this madness in your family? Hope your situation has not gone out of your home boundary? How much of your money and your family did Tinubu steal? Yorubas and Lagosians are more enlighten and educated than where you crawled from but they never told you there money are missing. However, if anybody reports to you he stole his/her money, you know the road to court of law. Well, I have no time to waste on born-to-hate like you, I will like you to provide answers to those questions above before I can know therapy to recommend for you

1 Like

Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Afamed: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:

Seh na Amadioha, Sango or which god you wan make I take swear if I ever chop a dime from this government.

Government can't pay my bills that's why I always hustle my ass off in order not to blame government for my woes.

You people would just be assuming something not close to reality
Why do you like engaging all these wailing children of bitterness here?
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Putinofrussia: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
00FFT00:

Cpoy & paste.
The day Igbo's finally decides to leave Lagos, Oshogbo will look like London in your eyes.

Enjoy your resident thief from Iragbiji meanwhile.
Yeye!
Still yet only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4jQc2QRTis
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by puremaker7(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
bastardmod:

I don't have PTSD

You on the other hand who is celebrating the one who stole you blind is suffering from Stockholm syndrome
grin you have it, seek for help and stay away from a poison
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by Balogunodua(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Afamed:
Comrade, how your side?
Fyn comrade....
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
puremaker7:
grin you have it, seek for help and stay away from a poison

Has iragbiji peed on his body today?
Re: God Punish The One Who Stole Lagos Blind by bastardmod: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Has iragbiji peed today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uju Anya, The Proud Lesbian And Hater Of All Things About The Queen Of England / Pdp Collapses In Gombe As Chieftains Join Apc / Arisetv Debate: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians Through Other Means- Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.