Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,826 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration (21430 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu Distributes More Motorcycles, Sewing Machines To Constituents (photos) / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Oloripelebe keep crying. If you arent yoruba, you arent a lagosian. Go to your cursed land

You are very uncomfortable now. You people think you are smart you use this deceitful solidarity and emasculate real indigenes of Lagos. One day they will rose against you guys. Lagosians are Yorubas, but not all Yorubas are Lagosians, you cannot be telling igbos to go back to the east whereas you are local migrant like them too. Face the development in Okitipupa and your state instead of Lagos. it should be paramount in your mind as well, don't be using that stale line on igbos.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ChoCho54(f): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:
All those Alaba Mkpis should go to the south east and register for their PVCs and leave Lagos alone.
They can't hail the killings of INEC officials and destruction of PVC in the SE and want to register here in Lagos. No way.

Go back to SE for your PVC.
Your depression shines through like a sun.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Olofo oloripelebe shut up. Go to backward dead yeast. Those from ekiti and osun migrated from same place with those from lagos. They are same people and lagosian. You are not one of us. Go to your cursed land

Oga with the creation of states you are not from Lagos even if your ancestor migrated from Ife that scope is stale.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ChoCho54(f): 6:21am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin No scare them naaa

Shattap bro!
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ChoCho54(f): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Highways:
Dear INEC,

It has come to our notice that little kids up in the north are being issued voters card. This is not what INEC is built for and you guys need to investigate this allegations and bring the culprits to book...

Sincerely
Concerned Nigerians

I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle
Any Inec staff that queries underaged voters will be lynched at the spot.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ChoCho54(f): 6:30am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin No scare them naaa

Imagine helinues scaring anybody? Ordinary helinues!
Mtcheeww!
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Beremx:
INEC agreed to deploy machines to SE.

Wait o, were they being begged to do it before? 200 is even too small.

The people are not ready to vote a Buhari Pro Max. Any attempt to deprive them of registering for voters card will not be tolerated
Just hear yourself, have you forgotten how you people beat INEC officials and destroyed their materials that you don't want to have PVC? INEC should be very careful because we don't trust IPOB terrorist
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ChoCho54(f): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2022
deji17:
Eboes have hijacked Labour party to turn it into ethnic party.
All noise.
But why are you yorrobbers angry?
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ChoCho54(f): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

It ought to be beneath you to make such comments... SMH!

The South should be uniting at all cost if we don't want another Buhari in office next year!
You people actually don't know madridguy. He's not different from the rest. It's just that buhari shut him up with his numerous presidential gaffes. And also he's a weak trouble maker, so he tries to hit, run and hide most times.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ChoCho54(f): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:
Tribal miscreants as how? So you were offline when they're jubilanting over the killings of INEC staffs? Please let be truthful with ourselves.

Stop regurgitating Baba! Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than open your mouth and clear all doubts. Onye eriri eri!
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by ChoCho54(f): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2022
OkoroBufo:

They've turned LP to ibo party. They've transferred their badluck to LP.

-Okoro bufo
It's you and your generation that have bad luck. Especially when it's your father's concubine on your case. Mpama!

-Okorobufo-
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2022
grin grin grin

Tell me the nearest DSS office I should personally report myself to.

obynzo:

Bros you are now on DSS watch list monitoring online hate speech.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Fuckyoumod: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2022
alsudan:
The Obi Effect.

The SE has joined the party and have decided to take their destiny into their hands.

With 90% votes from the SE, 70% from the SS, 50% from the NC, 35% from the SW, 25% from the NW & NE, Peter Obi will 100 percent be sworn in as President of the FRN next year.

It’s possible, let’s make it happen and take back our country from the vultures in APC and PDP.
but my problem with Obi is that he said he prepares his meals every morning to work.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Idiotseverywher: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Sergio101:

Be positive for once

Haba!!!
. Don't you know who that loco is?
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nisiw366: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

Oga with the creation of states you are not from Lagos even if your ancestor migrated from Ife that scope is stale.
Eran stfu. All yorubas are lagosians okay. What yorubas do in lagos isnt your business. Face your worthless region
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Burruchaga71(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2022
DMerciful:
Igbos outside SE are more than those in SE. There should be concerted efforts to register them everywhere in Nigeria!
Gbam
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nisiw366: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

You are very uncomfortable now. You people think you are smart you use this deceitful solidarity and emasculate real indigenes of Lagos. One day they will rose against you guys. Lagosians are Yorubas, but not all Yorubas are Lagosians, you cannot be telling igbos to go back to the east whereas you are local migrant like them too. Face the development in Okitipupa and your state instead of Lagos. it should be paramount in your mind as well, don't be using that stale line on igbos.
Eran dudu. Keep crying. They cant rise against us because we are all yorubas. The unborn child of my friend in okitipupa is already a lagosian. Lagoon is there for you if e pain you too much. Go to your worthless wretched poverty stricken region
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nisiw366: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2022
obynzo:

You lie, if they came to Lagos just like you, they are entitled to vote and exercise their rights in Lagos. The day the real Lagosians wake up a see the Bull shit Solidarity you are using to deny them their rights that is when your eyes will clear. Yorubas are all Lagosians my @*se
All yorubas are one with the same culture and language from the same ancestor. Go to your cursed land. All yorubas are lagosians. Many of you will be shot dead on election day
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nisiw366: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Did you drive joy from being a tribal bigot?
Nothing I won't see in this space.

I can see you are of no difference from the white who are bunch of racist especially the Europeans.
meth oloripelebe in tears
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by tollyboy5(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:
All those Alaba Mkpis should go to the south east and register for their PVCs and leave Lagos alone.
They can't hail the killings of INEC officials and destruction of PVC in the SE and want to register here in Lagos. No way.

Why are you painting Yoruba black because of election?

helineus so this is where we have gotten to?
And yet you people are against Biafra .

Hypocrites
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by tollyboy5(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Madridguy you honestly fall my hands. So even you have joined Nairaland tribal miscreants ?

Such a disappointment.

I think that's his true color.

Im arguing with my friends that the alaba incident was not tribal stuff but these people are proven me wrong.
Even as a lagosian humanity first before tribe , but these people don't know these things
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Landmack: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
All yorubas are one with the same culture and language from the same ancestor. Go to your cursed land. All yorubas are lagosians. Many of you will be shot dead on election day

What a threat!

This is a serious threat
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nisiw366: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Landmack:

What a threat!

This is a serious threat
You cant enjoy tinubu lagos and vote against tinubu in same lagos
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Landmack: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
You cant enjoy tinubu lagos and vote against tinubu in same lagos
I have no business with una choice of President...everyone has right to vote and be voted for.

But u dropped a THREAT in ur last post,innit?
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by descarado: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:

You that have Bern oti mpkpu since 2014, when others where sharing their spoil, none came your way. You praise and hail them from morning till night here yet they never recognised you. You gained nothing.
You can't even see food chop as charge and bail lawyer. I'm so sure that anytime you see igbos around you prospering , your poor heart beats fast.
Kpele.

They don't care, bro oluwole.

I sincerely hope apc media group will recognise you this time around and pay you for your hard work.
Ezi.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Nisiw366:

Be very careful how you threaten. DSS are monitoring for hate speech. you want shoot people that came to vote. Oga politically all Yorubas are not Lagosians stop scamming the indigenes of Lagos. we were carved up into states and not regions so you are not a Lagosian stop claiming Lagos go and focus on your SW state and develop it and stop fancying with Lagos. if Lagos was as desolate as Mogadishu will you claim Lagos? This shows the level of insincerity in you. This thing you are doing is what BAT and Atiku and other rogue politicians want to scatter the youth along tribal lines and you are doing it for gow mich 30k it is not even a million that you are being paid to do this.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Eran stfu. All yorubas are lagosians okay. What yorubas do in lagos isnt your business. Face your worthless region

You are so pained because I hit the right nerve. be careful how you insult people because you yourself are not a Lagosians so go back to your shanty or log house at Akungba Akoko or is it Okitipupa...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by madridguy(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
I never for once call myself a lawyer, please don't out me in impersonation mess.
Meanwhile, how do you know I don't have food to it?

descarado:

You that have Bern oti mpkpu since 2014, when others where sharing their spoil, none came your way. You praise and hail them from morning till night here yet they never recognised you. You gained nothing.
You can't even see food chop as charge and bail lawyer. I'm so sure that anytime you see igbos around you prospering , your poor heart beats fast.
Kpele.

They don't care, bro oluwole.

I sincerely hope apc media group will recognise you this time around and pay you for your hard work.
Ezi.
Re: INEC To Deploy Additional 200 Machines To South-East For Registration by BabydiHot(f): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:
I never for once call myself a lawyer, please don't out me in impersonation mess.
Meanwhile, how do you know I don't have food to it?

shatap
if e sure for you
tell me your twitter or Facebook handle
Nairaland rants are useless.
any body can be anything here.
no dey do anyhow here because you're not rated.
if e sure for you enter twitter and collect.

Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

$500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe / Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected / Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.