Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,472 members, 7,901,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ (15049 Views)

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' / Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by LeoDeKing: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Again, Ohanaeze chicken out.

But, come why are they following me around like flies?

Laff want comot my teeth grin grin

Before I submit, they are already inside my mention. grin grin grin
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by BabydiHot(f): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Hehehehe e dey pain you baje and e dey sweet us ooo
you already know that the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Kingozymandias(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Odua nation chicken out.

Before I submit, they are already inside my mention.

Be Atikulated
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by naijapikin2(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Speaking with two sides of the mouth. Stand your ground you benjaminite tribe. STOP being double minded.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Emilokoiyawon: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
ManMountain:

Lol, see correct trap, let me go and see his response grin cheesy

na so grin grin grin
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Emilokoiyawon: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

60 years is youth nah according to mkpurumiri logicgrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Elock1: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
liasmiram2567:

But Biden is fit, abi ?
I leave u to answer that.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Elock1: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lindseyrd:

Forget about being Young,healthy and old.Igbos have never voted Yoruba.You people has always be voting Hausa.
and who is talking about tribalism here.. You guys reduce everything to tribalism in this country.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Elock1: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
But why is it that you guys are always ungrateful? Go and ask most of your brothers in Lagos who were given transport fare to travel to Lagos and struggle during Asiwaju tenure as governor but still you keep abusing him and other Yorubas . This is a man who is not trabalistic, he accommodates everyone as his own brothers to the extend of making some of your people as his cabinet members e.g Akabueze, Joe Igbokwe etc I wonder what you guys gain from all these. Your ranting can not change anything nor force Yoruba bow for you neither will it make north and south/south including Yorubas to see you as enemies because you're the enemies of yourselves. Ire o.
what the Bleep is wrong with u all?
Why must everyone opposing tinubu have to be igbo (that's the problem in naija, and that why it can't work, we the citizens are blinded by tribalism yet we blame the leaders)

The presidential seat isn't about returning a favour, it's about competence.

Moreover I didnt insult him, being old isn't an insult.. Let's understand these things...
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Kfed4ril(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
mighty2:
we won't shut our mouth when we see foolish elders like those of ohaneze

Or foolish elders like afenifere and NEF.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Wwwq: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oh
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Timmi: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thewhistler.ng/apc-primaries-ohanaeze-denies-describing-tinubus-emergence-as-calamity/

So these people have many factions because this is the Secretary General of Ohaneze that issued the previous statement: Ohanaeze Secretary-General, Okechukwu Isiguzoro. Confused set of people, liars and propaganda - Igbos/igbos/Ibos
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by skywalker240(m): 5:12am On Jun 12, 2022
melonsgroup:
Following
grin
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
post=113682868:
Lol grin cheesy grin.

Oga na master anyday, anytime.

Gbefun!!

Kuku kee dem grin cheesy wink
hi this is a reminder to smile , trust me it helps buddy .... How's your day going so far? smiley
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Ezedon(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Tinubu is 70 and have achieved a lot in life, he can now die on his life long ambition... But what will you be remembered for in life?
His achievement is like achievement of OGB cultist, they achieve the same way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% / Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum / First Anniversary: Tinubu Defeated Boko Haram Terrorists In One Year – Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.