Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,616 members, 7,911,606 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:03 PM

Peter Obi; Will “they” Allow Him Win The Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi; Will “they” Allow Him Win The Presidency? (252 Views)

Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba / MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi; Will “they” Allow Him Win The Presidency? by NamdyKel(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Will “they” allow Peter Obi win the Presidency?
Who are the “they”? Curious to know who the “they” are?

I will tell you who the “They” are…
1. IPOB/ESM claiming no election will hold in any South Eastern states. Note: don’t undermine this threat…this guys made every Monday public holiday in Igboland called “sit at home” they can scare eligible voters away with their threats.
2. The ruling APC. This party is full of cabals and factions though might appear divided but will do anything possible to retain power come 2023. The fact that ABAT is the flag bearer makes it more difficult. This man has thugs and touts mumu button. I fear if this election will be free and fair.
3. The core northern Muslims. I do not subscribe to the rumors that there’s a plot to islamize Nigeria, but if this were to be true, these set of people will rather vote a Northern muslim (Atiku or Kwankwaso) rather than a Christian Peter Obi.
4. The PDP. This party is desperate to return to power and will do everything possible to get it. Buying of votes, corruption and violence won’t be left out of their books. Atiku knows that this could possibly be his last chance at the Presidency and he has the financial backing to pull weight.
5. Anambra state. Peter Obi is from Anambra, there are about 2 other igbos from Anambra state vying for the post of President of FGN. Anambra state is an APGA state and it will be difficult for LP/Peter Obi to garner support in his own State. A lot of people are still not happy with him for betraying APGA when he left to join PDP.
5. The Cyber youth…yes the cyber youth. Most of us only make noise online and on social media, how many will actually go out on Election Day to vote? We feel it doesn’t concern us, especially the South Easterners. The Northern counterpart go as far as Niger republic and Mali to charter machinery voters during election. We need to learn grassroot politics from this people.
6. The foreign interference. Don’t be surprised that majority of the crisis caused in a country was secretly caused or supported by the world powers (politically superior countries) they target countries with prospect (mineral resources etc) where they can milk the silly African country dry by supporting bad leaders indirectly. This is however a story for another day. Read about the activities of CIA, MI16, MOSSAD etc for more info
7. Nigerians in diaspora. These set of people only make noise abroad but will never come down to Nigeria to vote. They are much on Twitter, they bear Nigerian names, involve deeply in anything Nigeria but will never participate.
8. The two party system supporters. These set of people only know APC and PDP. They believe any other candidate from any other political party is just wasting time and resources. They argue with you till tomorrow, telling you how LP has no structure, how Peter Obi can’t smell 4th position bla bla bla. Watch out for them, they never support anything unique, just to maintain status quo recycling old and bad leaders, even when they truly know this fact, but they stick with APC or PDP.
9. Boko Harram and co. This people will never want a Christian President for Nigeria. Goodluck Jonathan is a witness. The fact Atiku and Tinubu are both Muslims is a relieve kinda to them.
10. Nigerians with corrupt mindset. This group is self explanatory. Anyone with a hidden agenda for Nigeria not to move from consumption to production just because that will disrupt whatever financial gain they are making from a damned economy will never support anyone with good intentions to change the narrative.
I could go on and on but these 10 set of people is a summary.

Please kindly note that this isn’t a politically motivated discuss, it is 100% my personal opinion and might be somewhat controversial.
It doesn’t mean I am rooting for or against Peter Obi’s candidacy.

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi; Will “they” Allow Him Win The Presidency? by after4: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Op, why don't you come out and tell us you belong to tifnubu or atiku the chief thief, no body go kill you as nah your choice, even though we know sey nah hungry make you dey work for dem
Re: Peter Obi; Will “they” Allow Him Win The Presidency? by Jennyjay283: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
That's not a question undecided
Re: Peter Obi; Will “they” Allow Him Win The Presidency? by Crixxx: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2022
If your and others go get your pvc now, no one can stop him
Re: Peter Obi; Will “they” Allow Him Win The Presidency? by Afamed: 12:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Wailing in earnest

(1) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: The Anger Of A Disgraced Government Official / This Is We Northern Christians Will Stand With Our Igbo Brothers / Retracing Cultural Roots- Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.