Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Justin Bieber Diagnosed With Rare Face Paralysis (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Diagnosed With Rare Face Paralysis (video) (265 Views)

Why God Said He Will Never Heal My Face Paralysis - Apostle Arome Osayi / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Farren Jean Andrea: 'I Was Diagnosed With HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Diagnosed With Rare Face Paralysis (video) by Chiamaka0002(f): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2022
American singer Justin Bieber has been diagnosed with a rare virus that has left half of his face paralysed.

The pop star took to instagram to deliver an emotional message to his fans, explaining his decision to cancel his justice world tour.

I have a.. Syndrome called Ramsey hunt syndrome and it is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear and facial nerves and has caused my face to have paralysis Bieber said.

So for those who are frustrated by my cancelations of the next show, I'm just physically obviously not capable of doing them.

Bieber said he was unsure how long it would be until he would recover. I have hope and I trust God and I trust that this is all for reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sm0sK6ub10

Re: Justin Bieber Diagnosed With Rare Face Paralysis (video) by money121(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Health is Wealth
Re: Justin Bieber Diagnosed With Rare Face Paralysis (video) by vastolord4(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Hope you recover soon
Re: Justin Bieber Diagnosed With Rare Face Paralysis (video) by uchaymart(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Dude has been on OD since time immemorial. I hope SIX-NINE learns from here.

If he was from somewhere in Africa, I'd conclude he must have had a quarrel with a super eagles coach or the patron of all nocturnal beings, to have earned him this cool cool.

Get well quick bruh
Re: Justin Bieber Diagnosed With Rare Face Paralysis (video) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Get well soon Justin.

(1) (Reply)

Aide To Singer Portable Crushes Bike Man To Death / Rema Expresses His Love To Donjazzy In Tears / Tems Wins “international Award” At The O2 Silver Clef Awards By Nordoff Robbins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.