Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why I Continued My Relationship With Emmanuel Despite He Is A Flirt’, Liquorose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Continued My Relationship With Emmanuel Despite He Is A Flirt’, Liquorose (464 Views)

My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Continued My Relationship With Emmanuel Despite He Is A Flirt’, Liquorose by Oleys: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2022
BBNaija star, Liquorose has revealed why she refused to end her relationship with Emmanuel Umoh after finding out he is a flirt.

She revealed this during yesterday’s episode of the BBNaija’s reunion show.

Liquorose admitted to have seen all of the red flags while in the house.

According to her, Angel,Pere, Beatrice told her that their relationship was one sided as Emma didn’t love her the way she did.

Some people even confessed that he flirted with them but she didn’t see that part of him so he refused to listen to them.

She wanted him to tell her to her face that he doesn’t feel the same as what he said to her when they were alone in the house made says a different thing.

On why she stuck around, Liquroose noted that she got deceived with the “L” word he used.

Going further, Liquorose revealed that she confronted Emmanuel outside the house on his relationship with Angel. They had a serious argument and settled that night. Their conversation made her feel Angel was the one flirting with him. Emmanuel also confessed his love for her that night.

Watch the video below;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CembfkloxsV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/11/bbnaija-reunion-why-i-continued-my-relationship-with-emmanuel-after-finding-out-he-is-a-flirt-liquorose-reveals-video/

Re: Why I Continued My Relationship With Emmanuel Despite He Is A Flirt’, Liquorose by chatinent: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Yawns..

(1) (Reply)

Out Of Infatuation, I Dated My Boss. He Sacked Me After Eating My Flower / Hayenas Having Sex / Secret To Making Him/her Love � You Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.