Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts (266 Views)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by trustable: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Ghosts have been said to be seen several times, and all the counts i have heard of came from people in one religion, Christianity.

Do other people in other religions except christianity see ghosts too? I'd like to learn of it.

Anyways, the article link I'll drop here talks about some encounters people have told about ghosts, including that of the author.

I guess the reason christians see ghost is how concentrated their spiritual lives are. I can't tell how deep in spirit exercise and observations Christians are, but the Bible teachings is capable of impacting believers spiritual lives immensely. It is probably the reason they could see things like ghosts and dream dreams.

A lady who has parents from both Christian and Muslim background had talked about how ignorant she was of ghost growing up as a Muslim in her father's side. But from the mom's side, she learnt a lot and felt a lot about spiritism. She said 'islam is kind of ignorant about ghosts'.
Read about Ghosts from the link below

https://guidesandloads..com/2022/07/real-life-ghost-stories-narrated-by.html
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by uthlaw: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2022
How the ghost you see change the economy of the country... Even those that brought religion to you,do not see lie lie ghost....stop deceiving yourself!
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by Dtruthspeaker: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
trustable:
Ghosts have been said to be seen several times, and all the counts i have heard of came from people in one religion, Christianity.

Even the seeable things that happen many people still do not see them.
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by compton11(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Which ghost of your ancestors have u seen face to face?
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
trustable:

Do other people in other religions except christianity see ghosts too? I'd like to learn of it.

Anyways, the article link I'll drop here talks about some encounters people have told about ghosts, including that of the author.

I guess the reason christians see ghost is how concentrated their spiritual lives are. I can't tell how deep in spirit exercise and observations Christians are, but the Bible teachings is capable of impacting believers spiritual lives immensely. It is probably the reason they could see things like ghosts and dream dreams.
What in the world are you rambling about. undecided

Where in the world do you have your Bible teaching you what you claim abeg? undecided
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by trustable: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What in the world are you rambling about. undecided

Where in the world do you have your Bible teaching you what you claim abeg? undecided

It's not about Bible teachings, it's about reality. The bible teachings won't control nature directly. You know, it's hard for someone who has never seen a ghost to believe a ghost can be seen.

1 Like

Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by trustable: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
compton11:
Which ghost of your ancestors have u seen face to face?

Lol.. Ancestors? How Do You even know if they existed. Magic and Ghost are things that will shock a lot of people when they see it for real. Though I'm sure the christians and islams are aware of magic, but most Muslims do not believe ghost are real
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by trustable: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=113698126][/quote]

Seriously, it sounds true
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
trustable:
It's not about Bible teachings, it's about reality. The bible teachings won't control nature directly. You know, it's hard for someone who has never seen a ghost to believe a ghost can be seen.
First of all, where do you get this idea that Christians see ghosts? undecided

Second, what has nature to do with anything? Seeing things is typically chocked off to hallucinations, not nature. undecided

And third, spiritual living refers instead to living one's life as a born-again either in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ or in disobedience of His teachings and commandments. It doesn't at all mean one begins to see spirits as a result of being born again. Much of that idea comes from what are pagan beliefs. undecided
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
True Christians don't believe in GHOSTS so we don't see ghosts.
There's no ghosts it's fallen angels that are pretending as the spirit of dead people.
So true Christians who knows all these don't see ghosts because ghosts don't exist! undecided
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by compton11(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
trustable:

Lol.. Ancestors? How Do You even know if they existed. Magic and Ghost are things that will shock a lot of people when they see it for real. Though I'm sure the christians and islams are aware of magic, but most Muslims do not believe ghost are real
in isoam,yeah magic existed but ghost that has died and buried ain't coming back.
Re: People In Some Religion Can't See Ghosts by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00am On Aug 17, 2022
trustable:

The Qu'ran never treated such topic so sects in Islam differs on this! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Grace Nation: God Is An Obstacle And Barriers Destroyer -dr Chris Okafor / Lessons From Squid Game / The Times Of The LORD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.