Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,472 members, 7,901,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre (15760 Views)

MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by NairaLux(f): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
cry

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Na so this ondo matter go end, nobody would be arrested ...........

I hope churches, mosques etc etc, are now investing in CCTV equipments........

Holy spirit & Allah, can never be your only watchman or watchwoman. .........
Even bible said "watch and pray" this is very necessary in today's Christianity in Nigeria
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by etinanguy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Starz825:

grin cheesy..
When are we going to get it right in this country...
Same way we put the Good ones behind and place the mediocre in
Front seat, thinking nobody will notice.... cheesy

For crying out loud....4 and 5 should have been Behind eyimba

Fela said " government magic" this one na football politikin magic

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by LeoDeKing: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
cool
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by jrusky(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
To be honest nothing like democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by GGirll: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anaerobi:
Hmmmmm.

When it happens in East, they will say it's Igbos killing themselves. Now it happened in South West, they believed it's Fulanis. My beloved, this people are already in Southern States, they have a very evil plan...

They fact is that they understand Yoruba, Igbo and other southern tribe. They can manipulate.... Stop rejoicing that Boarder is opened, it was opened for them to smuggle arms across Nigeria. Election is fast approaching, and more arm will be smuggled in.... Don't be surprised if North experience a peaceful election then south may not.

Reject this people for the sake of yourself and love ones.

Southerns, wake up.
Middle belt, awake.... Am tired of seeing Pray for Benue, Pray for Jos, Pray for Southern Kaduna, Pray for Nasarawa.... Southeast awake, South South wake up, South West wake up ...

You are very correct but the BMC here will try to speak gibberish to d gullibles hereas if the fire starts, it will pity anyone.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by BabydiHot(f): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
cool

You dey smile where my fellow Christian Yorubas got massacred.

Typical Tinubu supporters
everything to them is politics.

may tinubu never happen to this country.

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Starz825(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
etinanguy:

Fela said " government magic" this one na football politikin magic
Dem don correct am though grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Anaerobi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
GGirll:

You are very correct but the BMC here will try to speak gibberish to d gullibles hereas if the fire starts, it will pity anyone.

My Brother, I wish Nigerians will see what is ahead. I wish they can see this people have a plan. I wish the Southerns understands.

Nigeria don't produce gun, yet they keep smuggling guns. Even if they will be caught, they will not be caught in the boarder but a the cause of distributing the arms. Who knows how many have went round other states.
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by TruthinAction: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
It's not about the cancelation. What is the state and all southern government doing about the security issue because this people are just starting. They have the backing of this fulani led government. The earlier they know that, the better. But they must all sit down and do something. They should not just wish it will not happen again. They will do worse than that if we do nothing to stop them. And the ultimate goal is to wipe the entire Christian communities in Nigeria.

I am shocked that most Nairalanders do not believe what I am saying. I have been expressing it in different ways on this forum. But the likes are relatively few and most of the times, no one shares the post. There is nothing as good as awareness of your enemy plans. My submission are not exaggerated. They are gradually unfolding. May God save us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by GGirll: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anaerobi:

My Brother, I wish Nigerians will see what is ahead. I wish they can see this people have a plan. I wish the Southerns understands.

Nigeria don't produce gun, yet they keep smuggling guns. Even if they will be caught, they will not be caught in the boarder but a the cause of distributing the arms. Who knows how many have went round other states.

Evil will never supercede good. The problem with the south is betrayals. Igbos have seen these evils years ago n have been vocal, brutal and total to it, reason why the north and south west agreed that the Igbos will never rule and have been playing that card for a long time. We have lots of erudite profs from each regions and well educated people as well, but they have allowed themselves to be used all for their greediness and to d detriment of their people.
If only the spirit of the Endsars youths both dead and alive can just be evoked in all our hearts to see the wickedness we are reaping while innocent and collectively take back our destinies, then we will see a new Nigeria birthed in our life time. As a corper then in a fanatic Muslim state, I was almost lynched for not agreeing to register infants and foreigners that's how bad it is there. We need our youths to wake up and for once vote a credible candidate or else, the hardship ahead is going to be terrible.
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by saintkeppy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
etinanguy:
See Nigerian league table this morning. How come 49 points is greater than 51 points? Abi vuwulence don affect my eyes.

Almost everything in Nigeria is upside down from Top to Bottom.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by BadgeJohn1: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
jazzme1:

source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ondo-cancels-june-12-democracy-day-celebration-over-owo-massacre/
Its a welcome development, after all June 12 is all about people
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by MansoryMX(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:
Ok noted!

If you think Igbos are supporting Peter Obi
because he is Igbo, you are totally wrong. Swap PO with Rochas and see
the out come.

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Lexcom20(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
RIP to the dead sha! I pray the lord almighty ressurects them IJN
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by damiloladuke: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by rollandben(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Congrats...may God almighty takes total control.
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by GABRIEL6036: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
etinanguy:
See Nigerian league table this morning. How come 49 points is greater than 51 points? Abi vuwulence don affect my eyes.
Na error, its 49- 48

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by rollandben(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
I don't know what worth celebrtes here, what happened in OWO is concerned the whole Yoruba land. The whole flags in the whole Yoruba should be completely flag down. May their soul restcin peace
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by emmamajesty: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
They cancel June 12 celebration and attended APC Presidential Primary that happened two days after the Mass killings
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Yebua44: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
see below

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Bahamas95(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
There's nothing to celebrate there, nothing like democracy in Nigeria......It's practiced only on paper.

etinanguy:
NPFL is bullsh!t!

Later they will say someone isn't patriotic for supporting foreign leagues.
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hope fulani has not technically captured Ondo State like kwara state?
Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by Anaerobi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
GGirll:

Evil will never supercede good. The problem with the south is betrayals. Igbos have seen these evils years ago n have been vocal, brutal and total to it, reason why the north and south west agreed that the Igbos will never rule and have been playing that card for a long time. We have lots of erudite profs from each regions and well educated people as well, but they have allowed themselves to be used all for their greediness and to d detriment of their people.
If only the spirit of the Endsars youths both dead and alive can just be evoked in all our hearts to see the wickedness we are reaping while innocent and collectively take back our destinies, then we will see a new Nigeria birthed in our life time. As a corper then in a fanatic Muslim state, I was almost lynched for not agreeing to register infants and foreigners that's how bad it is there. We need our youths to wake up and for once vote a credible candidate or else, the hardship ahead is going to be terrible.

Someone told me here on nairaland that their vote speaks for them in North... I laughed at him and told him how they register under age and foreigners in the North he became quiet.

Well, am born and raised in North, I know about such things.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre by coputa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
emmamajesty:
They cancel June 12 celebration and attended APC Presidential Primary that happened two days after the Mass killings
You nor no yoruba people,psycophants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government / Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors / Zamfara: Oshiomhole Faults Supreme Court, Says Judgement Imposes Total Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.