Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,929 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart (1056 Views)

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by kelechiodo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
I never knew that I love Chi so much till we decided to go our different ways.
It took me 1 full year and 2 months to get over her, even after reading about 285 articles and publications on how to get over a broken heart.
So how long did it take you to get over a broken heart
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by ssRhino: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
Only takes you as long as it takes to buy glue to glue back the broken heart, tongue
Jokes apart, it is always hard to get over a broken heart, cos once u love someone enuf to give him/her your heart, nothing can replace such love, that is why look be4 u leap and not all that glitters are gold,
There will always be moments that will remind you of the past with him/her
Song songs will
Some friends will
some places will
some food will
too may things will always remind you, so the question is, is it realy possible to get over a lost love,
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by Njoy1(f): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
No telling how long it takes to get over a broken heart, it also depends on how you keep your mind occupied. Time is a healer, you gotta give the heart time to heal.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by simplyme3(f): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2007
same day.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by iice(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2007
varies. . .some take longer
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by CrazyMan(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2007
It took me one minute
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by denex: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2007
One took me 5 years, one took me about 2 months.

One I still think will come back.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by DeepSoul(f): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2007
My heart has never been broken.

Besides, how do u know when you'r over a broken heart?

Can u say you've gotten over a broken heart when u still love the person that broke it?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by PTBNaija(f): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2007
I never really had my heart broken, but there was this one guy that we liked each other. . .really complicated story, we never went out or anything though. But I doubt I would ever spend more than a week thinking about some guy. . .I'll get over it, but then I might the occasional. . .darn moment. I like to put things into perspective, so I guess that's why I get over fast.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by fawwyb(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
Have not experienced such before but i think some do commit suicide due to broken hearts
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by iice(f): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
fawwyb:

Have not experienced such before but i think some do commit suicide due to broken hearts

Which i have never understood!
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by PTBNaija(f): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2007
Never understood that either. I mean, maybe they commit suicide on a whim, like a momentary lapse of judgment that has permanent consequences.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by BlkRaven(f): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2007
The last one took about two hours.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by kelechiodo(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2007
Two hours, wow, do you think that was a heart break
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by damkollins(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
Deep Soul:

My heart has never been broken.

Besides, how do u know when you'r over a broken heart?

Can u say you've gotten over a broken heart when u still love the person that broke it?

Nice question I'v been trying to answer all these while!
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by BlkRaven(f): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
kelechiodo:

Two hours, wow, do you think that was a heart break

Definitely. I've learned that once a relationship is over, there's not point in dwelling on it. The earlier one starts to focus on other things, the faster the healing process. I once had my heartbroken and it took me about 2 years to recover because I had convinced myself that he was the love of my life and I would never love anyone else.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over A Broken Heart by t00cUTE(f): 2:00am On Apr 14, 2009
simply_me:

same day.
gul u hard oooooooooo wink

(1) (Reply)

After 3 Years In A Relationship The Man Says He Is Younger Than The Girl . / Interesting Things To B Discussed On Phone / Will U Allow Your Wife Work In A Bank As A Markerter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.