Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,672 members, 7,930,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? (308 Views)

LET’S TALK!! Are You–your Best Friend- Best Friend Or The Lord Is Your Shepherd? / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Draslo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Not sure if this is the right section for this but let's discuss.

You confide in him or her. Make sacrifices for him or her. Do anything to guarantee their safety? Is the feeling mutual?

Has a best friend ever broken your heart?

Share your experience, what happened?
Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Draslo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
I know it sounds immature to say you have a best friend but we all have that person we confide in that's not family, right?
Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
I don't have a best friend, I've got no worries!
Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by dawnomike(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
You may not be your bestfriend's 'bestfriend'... That i am your best friend does not mean you have to be mine. I might have someone closer to me than you.

It is quite relative and depends on individual qualities that makes one the best to you
Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
OP, This ur Post is a very good one!

Infact, e supposed make FP!

But Guys don't use the term 'best friend'! It is for children and ladies!
We have a closest pal or realest gee.

To ur question, My own closest pal has other close guys friends too, so i can't say!
Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by slimjohn2k5: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is most times not equal
You may call him or her your best friend but they may have others they call their best.

My advise is do not let go all Ur guard in the name of best friend
Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Duchessree(f): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
I don't have best friend, i don't do that shit
Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Duchessree:
I don't have best friend, i don't do that shit
Why, really?
Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Blunttruth: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Draslo:
Not sure if this is the right section for this but let's discuss.

You confide in him or her. Make sacrifices for him or her. Do anything to guarantee their safety? Is the feeling mutual?

Has a best friend ever broken your heart?

Share your experience, what happened?
I don't have best friend. I have 2 close friends. My best friend is my sister. Your God chosen friends are your siblings.

1 Like

Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Duchessree(f): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Why, really?

Well, during my jss 2 the girl who i considered as my best friend, did not return the energy, one day when we were coming back from school, she told me that her best friend is one girl in her church, damn forget i was little then but that word hurt me embarassed . i just said i was not going be in in any "best friend relationship"

I also had this "bestie" in my pre degree days, who ended up doing the worst angry angry babe connive with her siblings and stole my phone, i got to find out four months later, i got hurt too...

Last year, a rift happened between one of my friends and i , and i got hurt too embarassed

So i don't believe in "best friends"
Infact i dont want any. Let just be friends and stay that way.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Duchessree:

Well, during my jss 2 the girl who i considered as my best friend, did not return the energy, one day when we were coming back from school, she told me that her best friend is one girl in her church, damn forget i was little then but that word hurt me embarassed . i just said i was not going be in in any "best friend relationship"

I also had this "bestie" in my pre degree days, who ended up doing the worst angry angry babe connive with her siblings and stole my phone, i got to find out four months later, i got hurt too...

Last year, a rift happened between one of my friends and i , and i got hurt too embarassed

So i don't believe in "best friends"
Infact i dont want any. Let just be friends and stay that way.
Sorry for the experience.
Some so called best friends or even normal Friends are demons!
Re: Are You Your Best Friend's Best Friend? by Draslo(m): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Buddies dey serve more breakfast than sexual partners. Can we agree to this?

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Watch This Video / pre-intimacy Thoughts For Men: 11 Best pre-intimacy Tips That Will Make Her Go Off The D / In Heaven, I Heard We All Be On Our Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.