Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,572 members, 7,965,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (62978 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
PussyMiners:
osu mpummuri addicted pastor

May it happen in Jesus name..

Tinibu self is not alive
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Putinofrussia: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Marvelzhaz:
An Owerri-based cleric and prophet, Ekene Bob Ekechukwu, has declared that despite the victory secured by former Lagos state governor, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, in the just-concluded presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), a former minister, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, who came a distant second, would be the party’s flag-bearer in the 2023 general elections.
The prophet further revealed that the Kaduna state governor, Nasir el Rufa’i, who did not participate in that primary election, would eventually be picked as his running mate in that election.

Prophet Ekechukwu had previously given prophecies which came to pass.

He predicted the demise of Prophet T.B. Joshua; the death of a former Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Attahiru; prophesied that a former Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, would face severe corruption charges and that he would be arrested in his home by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), and many others.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0eX5jHb9wFtSadYFmaFDAi27Qk8WeQAkEkPkGqU8rXUnEukgzmnEtLLuWhGtTULXRl&id=741454391

lol shocked
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zyxsc:
I saw the same too. I wish death on no one, but the rest of 2022 holds some ground-shaking events... I see help coming on the way for Nigeria

Are you a prophet
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Zion243(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
By this time next year, you will be referring to Tinubu, the Jagaban of Africa as your President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Killermamba: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
The prophet is high on Mkpurumiri.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Dj EMI LO KAN on the beat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
ifypaschal1978:
That prophet is right.....I can equally see the same thing...

The Bible says 'out of the abundance of the mind, the mouth speaketh' . What the man says is the same with what most IBOs , majority of the IBOs imagined continually against Tinubu. A lot of IBOs have said they wanted Tinubu's death. In 2020, the IBO youths said they prefer to die instead of Tinubu to rule over them.

I am not so much worry about the Prophet at Owerri because we have so many Prophets in Yoruba land living and those transformed into sainthood. My major concern is that Yorubas hate themselves.

Prophet Hezekiah of CAC should please note this. At Akikemi Powerhouse, in March, a man who led the prayer was speaking against Tinubu's presidency. His reason is because of Buhari. Many young prophets after the session started grumbling why such a man should be speaking against Tinubu on the Altar.

This is the time to invoke the Saints, their calls and covenants against evil prophecy. Back to sender. Orimolade, Captain Abiodun Akinsowon, Babalola, SBJ Oshoffa, Akindayomi and hundreds of them that we have. The hundreds of Prayer Mountains and Prayers camps and cities and prayers beside Atlantic Oceans for decades should be used to destroy evil prophet, evil prophecy and evil imagination.

The Oyo people should invoke Alaafin Adeyemi to commune with ancestors against this people.

Araba Ife on the instruction of Ooni should invoke Irunmole against this people.

Ansar ul deen, Zumratul, Moricas (Baba El - Ilori), Nasfat and all Alfas from Osun, Oyo up to Ilorin should invoke Allah against this people.

The various Ogboni should invoke Onile against this people.

The Osun children should invoke Yeye Osun against this people.

Olokun, Aresa and Alale will fight them because most of them come to Lagos with nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by abidem4real: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Marvelzhaz:
An Owerri-based cleric and prophet, Ekene Bob Ekechukwu, has declared that despite the victory secured by former Lagos state governor, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, in the just-concluded presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), a former minister, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, who came a distant second, would be the party’s flag-bearer in the 2023 general elections.
The prophet further revealed that the Kaduna state governor, Nasir el Rufa’i, who did not participate in that primary election, would eventually be picked as his running mate in that election.

He predicted the demise of Prophet T.B. Joshua; the death of a former Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Attahiru; prophesied that a former Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, would face severe corruption charges and that he would be arrested in his home by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), and many others.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0eX5jHb9wFtSadYFmaFDAi27Qk8WeQAkEkPkGqU8rXUnEukgzmnEtLLuWhGtTULXRl&id=741454391
Effect of overdose Colorado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Mandate2023: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
seunmsg:
They said more than this before the primary election and we all saw how it ended.

That's why dey r ipigs grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Bimpe29: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Man is not God though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by am4truth(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bigboy911:
Tilumbu will not live to see 2023 mark this

Very bad of you. Can you imagine someone says that your 'father' won't live to see 2023?

Why the hatred towards your fellow human being?

Too bad... Grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
He is predicting what happened to Abubakar Audu of Kogi state to Tinubu ?? shocked
Abeg wetin happen to the abubakar audu
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by dadori: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
the bond binding politians is stronger than that of the walls of the egyptians pyramids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Cardilac2323: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Marvelzhaz:

Lol, make I hear word joor. Better get used to asiwaju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by HRMK: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
TIME WILL TELL! REMEMBER,GOD WONT ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE OVER HIS ROLE! MY GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by gulfer: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
So his own prophecy is a out people that'll fir and nothing more.... He should kwantinu angry angry angry angry
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Ikanielijah4120: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
I could've believe if it was late T.B JOSHUA, but you see the rest NA SCAM
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by DeleTaller: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
The prophet is high on Mkpurumiri.
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
the said prophet is actually yahoo messenger..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Sunnyski: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fadafada231:

Exactly what he is insinuating, either by death or some sort of court cases

On point. You got the message
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Paulianfa(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
God is no man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by NessFortunate: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
chibrolex:
Hmmmm...am surprised with this prophecy
me too, the thing, is if BAT, picks El-rufai as his vice, then there could be some credibility to this happening, the possibility could be slim because a muslim-muslim ticket don't look feasible apparently. Fingers crossed.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Carlosdd: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yahoo pastor
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sunnyski:

On point. You got the message

His prophecies have never come to pass. His prophecy can only work in IBO land.

This is the time to invoke the Saints, their calls and covenants against evil prophecy. Back to sender. Orimolade, Captain Abiodun Akinsowon, Babalola, SBJ Oshoffa, Akindayomi and hundreds of them that we have. The hundreds of Prayer Mountains and Prayers camps and cities and prayers beside Atlantic Oceans for decades should be used to destroy evil prophet, evil prophecy and evil imagination.

The Oyo people should invoke Alaafin Adeyemi to commune with ancestors against this people.

Araba Ife on the instruction of Ooni should invoke Irunmole against this people.

Ansar ul deen, Zumratul, Moricas (Baba El - Ilori), Nasfat and all Alfas from Osun, Oyo up to Ilorin should invoke Allah against this people.

Olokun, Aresa and Alale will fight them because most of them came to Lagos with nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by ezebunafo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
He is predicting what happened to Abubakar Audu of Kogi state to Tinubu ?? shocked
honestly I don't pray for such but I have dreamt about it
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

A strong Northern muslim will secure more votes in the north than a lightweight Christian.

it is a lose/lose ticket forced on the party cos of one old man's greedy ambition. Osibanjo was there he cudnt support sm1 more prepared and capable. what a pity.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Disqualified on what basis?

I have no idea.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Roozzaay(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If he had a hand in poor Audu's misfortune, who cares
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
ezebunafo:
honestly I don't pray for such but I have dreamt about it

The Bible says dreams come out of multitude of business ( imaginations).

Your dream came out of depression. Back to Sender. That is God of SBJ Oshoffa.

Why is it that only IBOs see evil?

Olokun, Aresa and Alale will fight them because most of them came to Lagos with nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Alamkir: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
christejames:
Are you insinuating that his Muslim vice from the North will be the flagbear, thereby taking it back to the north again?

Well, I know most Nigerians even those that are barely religious will wish this prophecy comes to past shocked

But, Tinubu goes no where grin grin

He must be on the ballot and watch how the young vibrant Nigerians #takeback their country by pushing their National Project to Aso Rock grin

What it means is that, just like what happens in Kogi state if anything happens to Tinubu, the second place person (runners up) which is amaechi will automatically becomes presidential flagbearer for APC and he will pick elrufai as his vice

1 Like

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by truthfinder319: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
How sick is your dad

chinjo:
God I know you still answer prayers. Please may this prophesy come to pass. Nigeria can't afford to have another sick president.

1 Like

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Mccullum: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Creamypie:
Whatever this comes real,its not for d sake of me, my children and their children. Nobody should quote me with attack oh. My head is paining my leg pls. Thank you. God purnish apc

I have a vision that Pethief Obi won't participate in this coming election of 2023.. This is what I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by dochenaj: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
The only way this prophecy gets fulfilled is if Tinubu picks El Rufai as VP and kicks the bucket before then El Rufai becomes the presidential flagbearer and picks Amaechi as VP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Peter Obi's Hand Over Note To Willie Obiano / What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.