Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,394 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Long Distance GF Palava. Is She For The Streets? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance GF Palava. Is She For The Streets? (2377 Views)

Upcoming Wedding Palava / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Long Distance GF Palava. Is She For The Streets? by Silentgroper(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Omo, this matter don put man for deep thought. How woman go dey suck bottle, come dey tell me sey she miss am?

Wetin dey worry some of our girls sef?

Am I overreacting here?
Bro, ur babe just dey cruise with her friends... Na bottle she suck nor be dick. To think she even told u abt it.
Re: Long Distance GF Palava. Is She For The Streets? by blinking001(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Wetin man go do for this life? This whole relationship thing dey vex person! I go free am make she enter that street wey dey hungry am. I no want make person dey miss something.
Exactly bro. You can't save her. Allow Jesus to save her. Protect your mental health at all cost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls / Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? / Why Do Ladies Think That Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.