Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity (1790 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
I need a hug embarassed
hugsTightly❤❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Blake755:
I love your post boss
you know ironically I used to be really distingushed as a horrid psychopathic serial killer or some sorts for posting things I actually like NL. How was your day like do tell smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Mercury12(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
And if you read this far this is for you beautiful being
Yes and

Remember to smile, you're the perfect Rickiest version of you .
Hmm anytime I see " restore faith in humanity I always think many things".

Good people were the ones responsible for this thread. They the ones that make sure u had something to post and teach humanity some lessons.

Truth is good people are getting less and less as time goes by...

It is only gonna get worse.
Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by remsonik(f): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is good, it's good to be good at all times

1 Like

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Every day? undecided
Every fucking day buddy!
Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
remsonik:
This is good, it's good to be good at all times
planing on posting more so yeah follow me I'll follow you back buddy smiley
Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mercury12:

Hmm anytime I see " restore faith in humanity I always think many things".

Good people were the ones responsible for this thread. They the ones that make sure u had something to post and teach humanity some lessons.

Truth is good people are getting less and less as time goes by...

It is only gonna get worse.
Exactly! But good people would still be good and the bad ones 'bad' .... I believe there's an even equilibrium of both sides only the I Media , Animalistic insticts , makes us think its tilted to the bad , there will always be good people smiley

I swear there's a gene mutation for these great folks so of course good people will continue to be good no matter where or the time of been born
Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

I'm sure he must have hurt a kid to warrant doing this

Keep up Sourcerer, yhu my fave nlder
hahaha I love your genius perspective , and yes there are pedophiles who would definitely use that ploy to get access to children.

1 Like

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by PhenomenalAustin: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hahaha I love your genius perspective , and yes there are pedophiles who would definitely use that ploy to get access to children.

True this!!

Still don't know why your posts don't usually make front-page

We need more of your type here.. People who are forward and realistic thinkers. People who don't sugarcoat words and people free from the fucck-ing shackles of religion

Keep up man, again, you're my favorite Nlder smiley!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

True this!!

Still don't know why your posts don't usually make front-page

We need more of your type here.. People who are forward and realistic thinkers. People who don't sugarcoat words and people free from the fucck-ing shackles of religion

Keep up man, again, you're my favorite Nlder smiley!!!!
#hugs, you have a lovley evening buddy

Hey listen to
Jhene Aiko - Blue dream
I have a feeling you'll like it. smiley
Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Blake755: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
you know ironically I used to be really distingushed as a horrid psychopathic serial killer or some sorts for posting things I actually like NL. How was your day like do tell smiley
Wow boss you are one of the nicest person ever although I haven't met u before but I believe that you are the first person to ask me about my day thanks well I just started a new job and I hope it turns out to be the best decision I have ever made well I just started selling of pharmatical equipment tho I hope some day to expand it to larger scale well I don't know but am just being positive about it once again thanks for asking
Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Blake755:

Wow boss you are one of the nicest person ever although I haven't met u before but I believe that you are the first person to ask me about my day thanks well I just started a new job and I hope it turns out to be the best decision I have ever made well I just started selling of pharmatical equipment tho I hope some day to expand it to larger scale well I don't know but am just being positive about it once again thanks for asking
Wow , a great day , an impressive day even , making decisions in dilemma can be tough but hey you pulled it through know someone here is prouda you buddy !
You do me a favour and ask someone how their day went too , #hugs prouda you bud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Blake755: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Wow , a great day , an impressive day even , making decisions in dilemma can be tough but hey you pulled it through know someone here is prouda you buddy !
You do me a favour and ask someone how their day went too , #hugs prouda you bud
Thanks for for reminding me sometimes little things often matters

1 Like

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Blake755:

Thanks for for reminding me sometimes little things often matters
it really does, don't let the news pull you down either #hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by 579haamid: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Every day? Every day? ...
Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by PROPEACE: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

I'm sure he must have hurt a kid to warrant doing this

Keep up Sourcerer, yhu my fave nlder
Just imagine this kind of thinking
Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
These humans Built Swings For Children In Wheelchairs

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
And Relaxing photos to beautify your daysmiley

1 Like

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Making The Beach A Place To Be Proud Of

This man voluntarily cleans up the beach. He says he just wants it to look nice for tourists and everyone. No one asked him to, he just takes pride in keeping the Earth beautiful.(oh yes he's from akwa ibom)

2 Likes

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by PhenomenalAustin: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
#hugs, you have a lovley evening buddy

Hey listen to
Jhene Aiko - Blue dream
I have a feeling you'll like it. smiley

Alright man
Let's go!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Spending His Lunch Hour On A Worthy Pursuit

Instead of going out with friends or enjoying a quiet lunch in solitude, one co-worker spent his one hour a day on a much more meaningful pursuit. His fellow co-worker couldn’t read, so this man read to him each day during their lunch hour.

2 Likes

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

Alright man
Let's go!!!
Very Trippy Songs she sings....
Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
When an act of kindness enters our mind, nothing should be able to stop us from following through with it. This man in Mecca couldn’t find a cup to feed this cat. He just fed it out of his own hands.

We are humans first , before religion , your name and tribe was hacked on you....

1 Share

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Seeing a thirsty dog, this toddler knew just what to do. They walked over to the fountain and pushed they button. The dog drank from the fountain as the two made a priceless picture of kindness.

1 Like

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Vincyman: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
TheSourcerer:

You don't need to care about what you cannot control, lol even the president doesn't control the economy, enjoy the really little time we have on this near scotching planet as blissfully as possible, smile buddy smiley
You are right, but we in Nigeria can only enjoy the looks in digital not in physical. I pray Nigeria be a better place one day for our unborn generations

1 Like

Re: Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity by TheSourcerer: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Vincyman:
You are right, but we in Nigeria can only enjoy the looks in digital not in physical. I pray Nigeria be a better place one day for our unborn generations
Protect your own bubble, your circle ,you and everything around should fall in place

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Cancel All Meeting With Federal Government Say No Date For Resumption / Delta State University (DELSU) Cut-off Marks For All Courses (2024/2025) / University Of Nigeria Nsukka 2007/2008 Screening Test

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.