Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,907 members, 7,922,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:23 PM

30 Signs Of Spiritual Husband/wife. (7). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Signs Of Spiritual Husband/wife. (7). (322 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Signs Of Spiritual Husband/wife. (7). by Revadebola: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
30 SIGNS OF SPIRITUAL HUSBAND/WIFE. (7).

Read this true life story.

An elderly lady based in South Africa narrated her story to me.

While she was young, she had a dream of a wealthy man who had 12 wives made marriage proposal to her to become his 13th wife.

She accepted his proposal in her dream.

Marriage engagement and wedding ceremonies were done for her in the dream.

Regularly the man appeared to her in dreams.

She ignored the dreams and never sought for the interpretation.

The negative implications of her dreams started, when she was of a marriageable age, no suitor was forthcoming for her.

She narrated her dreams to me when she was 54 years old, yet unmarried.

Marriage proposal in dreams is a sign that you have spiritual spouse.

And such dreams have negative effects against your marital life.

You need deliverance ministration if you have ever had such a dream.

If the above narrative is similar to your case, then you need deliverance ministration.

While I was praying, the Holy Spirit spoke to me that, someone is reading this post: you live from hands to mouth.

Things are really difficult for you.
You have to borrow and beg to survive.

I had a revelation of another person reading the post: persistently your dreams are always negative and nightmares.

Who is this person?
You are the 1st born of your parents.

Your life is described with battles, hardship and unending struggling.

Add and chat me for your deliverance:

WhatsApp click:

/ChatReverendAdebola
Re: 30 Signs Of Spiritual Husband/wife. (7). by Shalommy(f): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Endtime pastors... Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Must Not Let Them Destroy Your Foundation. / David Ibiyeomie Indirectly Attacks Tinubu As He Support Peter Obi / How Old Was Mohammed When He Died? Can The Real Muslims Please Step Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.