Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,432 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria (785 Views)

Iboi Okhue: 30 Political Groups Will Pull Out Of APC - Witch Doctor / Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before / Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by Alaigbopress: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have watched keenly the political activities in the recent time and I will attest to You that Peter Obi is fast becoming a house hold commodity in all parts of Nigeria.

Let us go back to the last concluded primary election. We can all see how the process was dolarised and the candidates who are not the wishes of Nigeria emerged. That has been the process and that is why the Country is in a state of quagmire.

But it seems the spirit of political consciousness is been awaken among our Youths and that is why they so much crave for PVC so make a resounding announcement about the arrival of the Youth O'clock campaign

Peter Obi has many advantage over other Candidates for instance, he is younger than other Candidates. Also he is seen as the corrupt free Nigerian politician that is needed at this crucial state where the Country is in deep Economic and political crises. Also as an Igbo man, is fair for Nigerians to support and vote Peter Obi for the sake of justice and equity. Also the party he is running with is a very unique Party. The Labour Party structure is bound to add a lot to the sucess of Peter Obi.

The only thing that can stop Obi from entering Aso Rock will be a manipulated electoral system. Until then let us all come together to make this New Nigeria Project a reality.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by funshint(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Winning an election is always a strategic process... Not just waiting for miracle or surprise to happen. In reality it doesn't work that way. A huge lot of effort goes into winning an election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by triple996(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Keep dreaming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by derecho(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bros no loud am yet...All the naysayers go weak.
They've always believed that only money can move Nigerians but e be like juju.
They threw up ethnic card, Nigerians reject am.
They talk say e no get structure, youths across Nigeria and the intellectuals are creating it.

How can intelligent Nigerians allow some touts in APC and PDP who call themselves delegates decide whoever they like or want for a voting public that's not less than 40million people?
How many are all these delegates? Even The active politicians in all the parties in Nigeria are not up to 1million plus their thugs.

Nigerian soldiers sef wey dey alive no reach 1million.
Let's assume all these are against the remaining 198million people how can they foist their wishes against us? How?

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by Is04970: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
He already did

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is04970:
He already did
Change style it wouldn't fly grin

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by Goodson15: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
WE NIGERIANS CAN'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY,by ELECTING PETER OBI, it may not come another time
Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by royal231(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Most of Obis supporters are not living in Nigeria..

Na why they only vote online..

I wish they will get to the grassroots sooner
Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2022
funshint:
Winning an election is always a strategic process... Not just waiting for miracle or surprise to happen. In reality it doesn't work that way. A huge lot of effort goes into winning an election.

You even have time and grace spelling it out patiently and politely to dreamers. Does labour Party even have a single House of Rep member or senator, talk less of Governor, to work officially for Obi?

Igbos are delusional clowns I swear.I hate taking about ethnicity but the ignorance and toddler-like reasoning of the Igbo man makes it impossible. I always shake head incredulously when Igbos talk.

I actually think most Igbos are illiterate street hawkers and believers of biblical parting of the red Sea type of miracle because that is what their utterances and thinking indicate they are.

In fact Obi's campaign team should rename their 2023 challenge Exodus 14:21 because they will need a similar or greater miracle for Obi to be become President of Nigeria lol.

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Lol. Check out the utterances of a professional political prostitute and 419 fraudster very adept at lying to electorates plus conning his constituency and gullible Igbo people. We dey laugh.

Serious disgrace loading for Obi. That is if the coward does not pull out of the race 2 days to voting next year .

Obi will learn painfully that Nigeria is not Anambra where he gets away with lying childishly to an ignorant and emotional electorate. Looooollllll.

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by ScamHunter: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Anything Afonja is against is a good thing. That's how I knew Obi is coasting to victory. But the movement must not relent. Tinubu has a massive rigging machinery that must be countered in Yorubaland. So all Yoruba people in the movement for Peter Obi must be extra vigilant.

Obi all the way...
Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2022
My fellow Nigerians, check out the reality below that confirms the average Igbo is grossly deluded and not an inhabitant of the real world like the rest of us.

Probably always high up in the clouds in MkpuruMmiri 'paradise'. Just check out the zeros below as reality check for the delusion of Peter Obi fans.

991 State House of assembly members, probably lowest echelon of influence even behind local government chairman, and Labour does not even have a single member in the whole Nigeria.

Imagine a Party formed in 2002 three years after PDP and almost 15 years before APC? A platform of unremarkable and unreformable losers.

Odindin Igbos, one of the three biggest ethnic group in Nigeria, now placing all their hopes in this losers paradise? Who do IPObians this kain strong thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2022
ScamHunter:
Anything Afonja is against is a good thing. That's how I knew Obi is coasting to victory. But the movement must not relent. Tinubu has a massive rigging machinery that must be countered in Yorubaland. So all Yoruba people in the movement for Peter Obi must be extra vigilant.

Obi all the way...

Ogbeni joker plus clown rolled into one, does Tinubu need to rig against the pathetic loser platform below? Do you think Tinubu and his team are minimally concerned about Obi and his pathetic labour Party?

Bro who do Igbo man dis kain thing? Go and beg dem abeg.

Too painful watching you people making a fool of yourselves publicly to this extent.

It just reminds me of the delusion of the entire Igbo nation that got behind Kanu's claim that Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin Al Sudani from Sudan. Consider the image of your ethnic group na.

You people are only cementing the opinion, in the minds of serious Nigerians, that Igbos are childish jokers and losers not to be invited into any serious leadership effort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Pull Up A Surprise That Has Never Happened In The History Of Nigeria by Alaigbopress: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
candidtalk:
My fellow Nigerians, check out the reality below that confirms the average Igbo is grossly deluded and not an inhabitant of the real world like the rest of us.

Probably always high up in the clouds in MkpuruMmiri 'paradise'. Just check out the zeros below as reality check for the delusion of Peter Obi fans.

991 State House of assembly members, probably lowest echelon of influence even behind local government chairman, and Labour does not even have a single member in the whole Nigeria.

Imagine a Party formed in 2002 three years after PDP and almost 15 years before APC? A platform of unremarkable and unreformable losers.

Odindin Igbos, one of the three biggest ethnic group in Nigeria, now placing all their hopes in this losers paradise? Who do IPObians this kain strong thing?
The Party is about to receive a massive Facelift and massive popularity. Even is Peter Obi does not win which I know he will win of course, Labour Party will never remain the same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket / I Can Bet It, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates - Bode George | VIDEO / Video: Peter Obi Campaign Awareness In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.