Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,751 members, 7,979,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness (13139 Views)

Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by CheapHomes1: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
Where do you live ? Let's meet at Ikeja secretariat on Tuesday at 10:00am . I want to see you please

You don't need to see me b4 you can answer simple questions. Serve your court papers here. Am waiting for them. so using alpha beta to enrich himself and giving agberos free hand is what makes lagos the promised land? who owns alpha beta and when was it created?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Harmskion:
wink

Continue to leek your wound whilst you wallow in shame
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
LongBig:

I’ll Continue to leek my wound whilst i wallow in my father’s shame
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=Harmskion post=113730804][/quote]
You can see how far I have dementia your value to the carpet, when next you see my moniker you go run
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Ijoba85: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
So you spread unverifiable rumours. You are going to put yourself into trouble someday. Even when you want to say this anywhere, always say : I heard he owns alpha beta and enriches himself from the proceeds not saying it as if you confirmed it or seen the statement of account. Be careful so you don't land yourself in trouble.
CheapHomes1:

You don't need to see me b4 you can answer simple questions. Serve your court papers here. Am waiting for them. so using alpha beta to enrich himself and giving agberos free hand is what makes lagos the promised land? who owns alpha beta and when was it created?
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by orisa37: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
The-spirit-of-june-12-will-inspire-national-greatness., TINUBU says.

NO.

BMF-BOKOISWA IS CRAFTY. BUHARI IS CLUMSY AND MISCHIEVOUS. HE IS A GUERRILLA ROBOT OF OBAMA AND KERRY. THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HIM . HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MANIPULATED BY SHETTIMA AND ELRUFAI. SO STAY CLEAR OF HIS POLICY.

RATHER, JUNE 12 WILL ENCOURAGE SENSE OF RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION ANARCHY AND DOMINATION IN THE FULANIS FOR FULANI CONFEDERATE STRATEGIES.

ALSO THE MILITARY ARE BEING MANIPULATED AND PERMANENTLY TRIBALIZED.

JUNE12 IS BUHARI'S PLOT TO DECEIVE NIGERIA INTO THINKING THAT HE LOVES THEM.

ALL WE ARE SAYING IS RESTORE FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES PERIOD.
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
LongBig:

You can see how far I have dementia,I don’t even have value to the society , when next i see Harmskion I go run
wink
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Harmskion:
wink

I have degenerated you have been wounded continue to leek your wound
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
LongBig:

I have degenerated you have been wounded continue to leek your wound
cant take an idiiot that depends on survival fund serious grin

Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by CheapHomes1: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
So you spread unverifiable rumours. You are going to put yourself into trouble someday. Even when you want to say this anywhere, always say : I heard he owns alpha beta and enriches himself from the proceeds not saying it as if you confirmed it or seen the statement of account. Be careful so you don't land yourself in trouble.

Can you produce the unverified rumours you are talking about? i am eager to read it.

how did you arrive at the conclusion that tinubu owns alpha beta and that he enriches himself from the proceeds?

pls where are your court papers you want to use to take me to court?

so using alpha beta to enrich himself and giving agberos free hand is what makes lagos the promised land?
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Harmskion:
cant take an idiiot that depends on survival fund serious grin

Lol grin I have really wounded you for you to start digging deep, dig more deeper you might find something more extraordinarily! A wounded cow
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Ijoba85: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
If care is not taken , you will put yourself in trouble with your stubbornness. He who have ears let him ear . I have warned you .
CheapHomes1:

Can you produce the unverified rumours you are talking about? i am eager to read it.

how did you arrive at the conclusion that tinubu owns alpha beta and that he enriches himself from the proceeds?

so using alpha beta to enrich himself and giving agberos free hand is what makes lagos the promised land?

Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
LongBig:

Lol grin I have really wounded you for you to start digging deep, dig more deeper you might find something more extraordinarily! A wounded cow
hope say you dn chop today o
No be by soaking garri o
Tinubu or bubu na you go still dey beg for survival fund ewu grin
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by CheapHomes1: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
If care is not taken , you will put yourself in trouble with your stubbornness. He who have ears let him ear . I have warned you .

its like answering simple questions is a big problem for you. Can you produce the unverified rumours you are talking about? i am eager to read it.

Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by CheapHomes1: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:

oga, are you the one going to bring the trouble? what will you use to bring the trouble? pls bring the court papers. can you bring the court papers to me in lafia, nasarawa state? i will like to see you at the jos road. can you make it there tomorrow?
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Harmskion:
hope say you dn chop today o
No be by soaking garri o
Tinubu or bubu na you go still dey beg for survival fund ewu grin

Dig deeper jobless jackass What do you expect? An explanation hell no! a pandora slave deserve none of it, continue to wallow in shame and leek your wound! All my point have been communicated loud and clear to your empty skull!
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Ijoba85: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
The advice I gave you is for your own good, it's better you learn from it. If you ain't witnessed a thing , don't say it like you did. I won't comment on this subject anymore.
CheapHomes1:

its like answering simple questions is a big problem for you. Can you produce the unverified rumours you are talking about? i am eager to read it.

Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by CheapHomes1: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
The advice I gave you is for your own good, it's better you learn from it. If you ain't witnessed a thing , don't say it like you did. I won't comment on this subject anymore.

Pls you must comment. that trouble and court case you said you will bring, you must bring it ooh.

Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
LongBig:

Dig deeper jobless jackass What do you expect? An explanation hell no! a pandora slave deserve none of it, continue to wallow in shame and leek your wound! All my point have been communicated loud and clear to your empty skull!
swears man have been out chilling
Anyways the survival fund man as spoken grin
Have a lovely day
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Harmskion:
swears man have been out chilling
Anyways the survival fund man as spoken grin
Have a lovely day

If I show you my nft portfolio I bet if you join your blodas in the yeast to kidnap you can’t make half of it. By the way, the survival funds was early last year and I never receive a dime from it. Werey ran out of data dey claim he went out chilling!
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
LongBig:

If I show you my nft portfolio I bet if you join your blodas in the yeast to kidnap you can’t make half of it. By the way, the survival funds was early last year and I never receive a dime from it. Werey ran out of data dey claim he went out chilling!
survival funds man
No dey lie for your papa
Only you dey do web developer oshi ,car dealer crypto dealer,
Hw much commission dem dey pay you
Make poverty no kill you o
When I made my first 8 figures in 2019 dem Neva born your papa o grin
Yoloba dirty boy from the slum
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
LongBig:

even Tinubu wey you dey clamour for no sabi you or your papa
Na trenches get you like this o
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Harmskion:
survival funds man
No dey lie for your papa
Only you dey do web developer oshi ,car dealer crypto dealer,
Hw much commission dem dey pay you
Make poverty no kill you o
When I made my first 8 figures in 2019 dem Neva born your papa o grin
Yoloba dirty boy from the slum

I knew your self esteem have been bruised but there is no way out for a fool like you! Your olosho mother could have save the world of another bastard but hell no the idiot woman decided to give birth to your idiot self, look at the outcome now? Making mockery of yourself at the view of the public. Common argument you can’t make and you failed to bury your head in shame so continue to make a fool out of yourself. Werey Ipob Igbo!
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Harmskion:
even Tinubu wey you dey clamour for no sabi you or your papa
Na trenches get you like this o

Werey you just want to write but it a pity you ain’t making sense! Go back to that twitter and see the volume of NFT have purchased in the past two months I bet if you sell your ogogoro drinking papa with your ashawo mama and your gullible self you ain’t worth half of my portfolios! Oloriburuku chop your L in peace this battle you have lost since inception.
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2022
LongBig:

Werey you just want to write but it a pity you ain’t making sense! Go back to that twitter and see the volume of NFT have purchased in the past two months I bet if you sell your ogogoro drinking papa with your ashawo mama and your gullible self you ain’t worth half of my portfolios! Oloriburuku chop your L in peace this battle you have lost since inception.
survival funds man keep ranting funny enough I no dey read your bullshit
No be only nft portfolio you go seen get polio
You go tey for the trenches slum boy grin
Poverty idiiot keep deceiving yourself

Na only me you dey write 2pages for grin
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Harmskion:
survival funds man keep ranting funny enough I no dey read your bullshit
No be only nft portfolio you go seen get polio
You go tey for the trenches slum boy grin
Poverty idiiot keep deceiving yourself

Na only me you dey write 2pages for grin

Werey you don’t read what I wrote but I come you knew the content of the message! Go back to that twitter and feed your eyes so far you are jobless idiot!
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
LongBig:

Werey you don’t read what I wrote but I come you knew the content of the message! Go back to that twitter and feed your eyes so far you are jobless idiot!
quick question bozo

Plus go back to school your English is awful and utter crap

Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by LongBig(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Harmskion:
quick question bozo

Plus go back to school your English is awful and utter crap

Lol Igbo you knew so well have been giving it to you hot hot! You ought to know that’s typo error but hell no your caricature brain is too immature to know that! The point still remain the same you are nothing but a jobless fool!!
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by dante0147: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
NetValueFX:

I dey alright pass you.

You are just an hungry dingbat
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
dante0147:

You are just an hungry dingbat

Grammar not fit make dey alright bro. Money does and I have enough of it!
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by dante0147: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
NetValueFX:

Grammar not fit make dey alright bro. Money does and I have enough of it!

Give to ur siblings first until your name makes it to the front page of ordinary Nairaland you r notin bro... Biggy man no de make noise no b for mouth...
Re: Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
dante0147:

Give to ur siblings first until your name makes it to the front page of ordinary Nairaland you r notin bro... Biggy man no de make noise no b for mouth...

Hahaha... What a pity. I ain't replying a low life like you again! How can I be arguing with someone that sees Nairaland front page as achievement! Jeez! How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Chibok Girls Shouldn’t Be A Yardstick For Judging Us / Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress / Defection: Court Asked To Declare Govs Ortom, Tambuwal, Ahmed’s Seats Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.