Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. (1444 Views)

Sweat In Tinubu Strategy Room Over Northerners Betrayal / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
As we all now know tinubu is currently tucked between hell or high waters, as he faces the painstaking decision of choosing a running mate as VP.

The VP candidate Quagmire

As a muslim from the south, it is imperative that a presidential candidate balances the ticket by choosing a VP candidate who is a christian from the north. Now here is the quagmire, most of his northern associates and those he owes political debts for giving him the APC ticket are muslims.
Northern christian even though significant in population are largely seen as 'politically impotent". Therefore picking a northern Christian will alienate the large number of northern muslims from voting the ticket since none of their own is the APC ballot.

On the other hand, if he picks a northern muslim, we will have 2 muslims on the APC ticket trying to take over the presidency after the perilous 8 year rulership of Gen. Mohammed Buhari (Rtd.) another muslim.
A muslim-muslim ticket in a religous sensitive country like Nigeria also has its own demerits. It would turn off most Christians in Tinubu's own region of the SW which hosts the headquarters of some of the most influential churches in Nigeria and Africa. Already, the mainly other Christian-dominated regions of the south (SE and SS) are firmly in the control of the opposition parties. These regions are also witnessing a huge voter registration exercise after the APC primaries and it is definitely not in the best interest of APC candidate.

The muslim-muslim ticket will also alienate most Northern Christians from voting the APC, as many Christians in the north are seen as very faithful even to the point of martrydom, in a region with great muslim population. A reference point is the recent martyr of Deborah, a northern christian student who was accused of blasphemy, and murdered for vehemently defending her Christian faith in a college of education in Sokoto-the seat of the muslim caliphate. Mr Tinubu never condemned the killing.

Tinubu's decision and strategy
Nigeria's politics is not difficult to predict if one follows the trend and study the political history of the country keenly.
Mr tinubu has no choice really, he is indebted to his northern political associates who are muslims and will have to pay them back for their support in clinching the presidential ticket.

Most of his lieutenants also point to a past precedent in 1993 where Moshood Abiola (MKO) a southern muslim, philanthropist and presidential hopeful was adjudged to have won at the presidential polls with muslim deputy on the ticket. MKO never became president anyway. But they also conveniently forget that 30 years ago, Nigeria was not as ethnically and religiously sensitive and divisive as it is today.

Be that as it may, Tinubu will damn the consequences, pay his political debts to the northern muslim bloc of APC by picking one of them, and then go on a media overdrive in a desperate attempt to de-sensitize and brainwash Nigerians with his media outlets that 'religion does not matter'. He will even be ready visit the Pope and Archbishop of Canterbury if possible in other to further the acceptance of his the ticket, but before that he will pay gluttonous pastors and phoney prophets to speak for him on their pulpits in order to promote muslim-muslim ticket. The paid charlatans will grant interviews on radios, TV, newspapers defending the muslim-muslim ticket.

Therefore, Nigerians should get ready as the campaign and propaganda hit their subconciousness frequently, till they lose their guard. Brace up..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Who wants a muslim-muslim ticket after Buhari destroyed Nigeria and sowed the seed of discord and the fear of islamization in the minds of Nigerian and the southerners in particular? Well everyone wants Obi....not APC anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Subsea:
Who wants a muslim-muslim ticket after Buhari destroyed Nigeria and sowed the seed of discord and the fear of islamization in the minds of Nigerian and the southerners in particular? Well everyone wants Obi....not APC anymore.

Tinubu plans to sell it with his media. He is picking a muslim VP..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by skj1377(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu may be eliminated just like the former Christian governor of kaduna if truly he becomes president in a Muslim / Fulani -muslim arrangement. But am sure he will not win election under such a condition. Tinubu assisted Bihari become president. The man inflicted suffering and hardship on Nigerians while tinubu kept quiet and remained loyal. I doubt if Tinubu is as smart as I think he is. Anyways winning presidency is not by force. Nigerials have options among well balanced contestants.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by funshint(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
You people will just die of hatred!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Coolsperm: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Even local YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) are also supporting this sheet

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by mymadam(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
You don't mean it, do you? You can't be serious!

Muslim-Muslim ticket is a NO, NO,
Christian-Christian ticket is a NO, NO

.....in today's Nigeria.

It may initially fly but will definitely crash in no time, with dire consequences undecided

#my2kobo

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by DMerciful(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
With the recent killings of Christians under the guise of blasphemy, dem nor bone a pastor to promote Muslim-Muslim ticket

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2022
DMerciful:
With the recent killings of Christians under the guise of blasphemy, dem nor bone a pastor to promote Muslim-Muslim ticket

Fake pastors and prophets are already lining up to collect money from Baba Emilokan and promote the muslim-muslim ticket..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Walahi, Tinubu can never shock me again. I know Tinubu's political playbook like the back of my palm. grin

Like I rightfully predicted, he has started paying fake and hungry pastors to sell the muslim-muslim ticket.

CAN you guys have been infiltrated. Elder Oibe from CAN north east has collected his own dollars. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7176508/nothing-wrong-muslim-muslim-ticket-disciples#113767309

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by WATCHOVER(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
The way Nigeria is been run, you can't separate Religion from Politics, all this should not even be a debate self, one particular ethnic or religious group sould not be overriding the other, Buhari's body language for the past 7years speaks volumes.
To even show how wicked the president is he even chose another Northerner and fellow religious believer to succeed him as the flag bearer of his party after, his region and religion have spent their own.
Any person who after seeing all this stuff still believes same religion tickets does not mean is a demon

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by IamWonderful: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why is it that it is apku munching gorillas taking drugs on behalf of APC, shout of Tinubu just renting the air by baby factory criminals and baby pounders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by solmusdesigns: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu has the right joker for your speculations

Christian Fulani woman from Kaduna
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:
Tinubu has the right joker for your speculations

Christian Fulani woman from Kaduna

Tinubu should choose a fellow yoruba muslim as VP since tribe and religion does not matter. grin

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Why is it that it is apku munching gorillas taking drugs on behalf of APC, shout of Tinubu just renting the air by baby factory criminals and baby pounders

Noise-making, ori malu-drinking NURTW- agbero baboon.. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by solmusdesigns: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Tinubu should choose a fellow yoruba muslim as VP since tribe and religion does not matter. grin

Tribe is recognised in the Constitution but not religion

Why do you even care or have you given up on Peter Obi already
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Tribe is recognised in the Constitution but not religion

Why do you even care or have you given up on Peter Obi already

I am here to destroy Tinubu's 419 playbook. He will lose, get ready for 'yooba neshion" agitation..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by solmusdesigns: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

I am here to destroy Tinubu's 419 playbook. He will lose, get ready for 'yooba neshion" agitation..

Lol

Naso

When you go wake up Na Tinubu inuguaration day

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Lol

Naso

When you go wake up Na Tinubu inuguaration day

Where him go see votes? NURTW no be INEC agency na. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by chukwuibuipob: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
We all will die one day.We are a visitors here.Let me be honest with pipu like u supporting Pa Tee,YOU DNT like him.If you truly like him,u won’t push the old man to his grave wen he’s suppose tobdey manage his health. Trust me,Allah + Allah combo government nor go work.Those wey wan collect bribe to promote this scam Dey deceive themselves
funshint:
You people will just die of hatred!
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by funshint(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
We all will die one day.We are a visitors here.Let me be honest with pipu like u supporting Pa Tee,YOU DNT like him.If you truly like him,u won’t push the old man to his grave wen he’s suppose tobdey manage his health. Trust me,Allah + Allah combo government nor go work.Those wey wan collect bribe to promote this scam Dey deceive themselves
Na your problem be that o...but I can assure you the love for Tinubu is organic.
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by chukwuibuipob: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Keep deceiving urself with ur love for Pa Tee
funshint:

Na your problem be that o...but I can assure you the love for Tinubu is organic.
Hawusa supporting pa Tee dnt wish Him well.They knw Pa Tee is Strong now.Some of dem are waiting for Yar Adua scenario.May we NOT see Evil
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by slimfit1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
We will not let any Muslim Muslim rule us, if they say he is not a proper Muslim that is their problem Saudi didn't turn him away from Mecca so they should get used to it. They have Christians in the North so we will take them0

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Alba3: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's the best for him and a big problem for Atiku. Igbos have made it clear with their posts everywhere, they're not voting Tinubu regardless who he picks as deputy. Yorubas care less about religion determining their choice. Tinubu will fight for northern and SS Christians than Fulani Atiku.
Moreover, Christian Osinbajo has done very little to defend Christians. Woman like Tinubu's wife, a Christian will do more.
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by MetaPhysical: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
.A muslim-muslim ticket in a religous sensitive country like Nigeria also has its own demerits and would turn off most Christians in Tinubu's own region of the SW which hosts the headquaters of some of the most influential churches in Nigeria and Africa.

Stop patronizing Yoruba with concocted sentiments. The religion in SW is YORUBA. We do not reason like rest of you Nigerians that kill people because they are different than you. In our history we have had administrations that are christians and succeded christians, also muslims succeeding muslims. We do not see issue with it. Stay over there in your intolerant regions and kill each other off over a foreign practice. We value our Yorubaness and our interwoven family and differences in practices and faith. Identity and family in Yorubaland surpasses identity of religion in Nigeria. We will not kill a Yoruba muslim because Ibo say so and we will not kill a Yoruba christian because hausa/fulani say so. To hell with all of you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Yes..u are right ..me as a Nigerian i see the Tribe first before the religion coz the religion is a foreign religion the only religion indigenous to us in the SW republic is the YORUBA religion..so Tinubu being a Muslim doesn't mean i should hate him because he is not a Christian..BTW on tinubu's ground i stand..
MetaPhysical:

Stop patronizing Yoruba with concocted sentiments. The religion in SW is YORUBA. We do not reason like rest of you Nigerians that kill people because they are different than you. In our history we have had administrations that are christians and succeded christians, also muslims succeeding muslims. We do not see issue with it. Stay over there in your intolerant regions and kill each other off over a foreign practice. We value our Yorubaness and our interwoven family and differences in practices and faith. Identity and family in Yorubaland surpasses identity of religion in Nigeria. We will not kill a Yoruba muslim because Ibo say so and we will not kill a Yoruba christian because hausa/fulani say so. To hell with all of you.
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
When I tell you I know how tinubu thinks, don't take my word for it, just check my records and predictions.

I have never failed in any political prediction. Never!
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
I predicted that Tinubu will pay hirelings to pretend to be Christian leaders in order to promote his muslim-muslim ticket. grin grin

In Nigeria, there is dearth of shady hirelings of dubious characters that can be bought with money as long as you have your cash. grin
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
DMerciful:

Again, there is no kind of hireling of dubious character that you cannot procure in Nigeria. Just have your cash ready.
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Oplomo: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Did I fail in my prediction?

Softmirror, this one wey enter thread, come pick race. Hope nothing? grin
Re: Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. by Softmirror: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oplomo:

Did I fail in my prediction?

Softmirror, this one wey enter thread, come pick race. Hope nothing? grin

grin

I PICK RACE GO MEET PASTOR ADEBOYE AND BISHOP KUKAH! MATURE MEN IN CHRIST.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses / See The Mercy Chinwo & Chioma Jesus Powerful Ministration That Got Peter Obi On / Hausa Boy Builds A Semi-radio That Broadcast In The Hausa For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.