Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,846 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why (22882 Views)

How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Ministerial Appointments: How Buhari Is Building His 2023 Political Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by seanwilliam(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
bastardmod:

I'm sorry for you, really sorry. You have embraced the destroyers of the country without even a fight. Shame.

In just a matter of weeks the 36 states if nigeria have witnessed Peter obi support groups springing up simply by organic supporter action.
Obi I can swear doesn't know how these groups form, but a good market sells itself.

People are donating their houses, billions have been raised , yet campaign never start.

Lazy youth like you want a good country but don't want to work.

Again shame.

Tell your children in future what you did to improve nigeria besides sitting your any ass on a couch and analysing bullsh@t

Lol, Na you yul edochie dey refer to.
I doubt if you’ve ever run any political or elective post before .
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by deebrownneymar: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
It’s like he smokes weed. What a slowpoke
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by Blaqboy23(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Went on twitter to state why he failed and would like cheat if given the chance
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by pavoda: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your eye don clear as e be… You should count yourself as truly lucky that you were not sent into bankruptcy.
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by MajohBankz: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
kingthreat:
Some people here are very confused.
They are no longer shouting Biafra. They are no longer shouting endsars. They are no longer saying free Nnamdi Kanu.
Once their clown Peter Obi loses, they will go back to calling our dear country a zoo.
2023 will either be Atikulated or BATified and nothing will happen
Lord bless Nigeria

With this your statement, you have shown disdain for easterners which is very clownish of you hahahaha. You have turned Peter obi's ambition to Eastern crusade for the presidency meanwhile it was never adopted as such

On the other hand, if easterners own up to claim he's theirs, your kind of people will go on the offensive saying things like; they are making it Igbo affair, they would turn people away for making it a Biafra candidacy.

Change let's make this country good. Even if he loses during the election let him be. Don't defeat him before the election.

If the country turns out good, it's for us, if it turns out bad, blame on us.

We need a country where we can get a flight ticket to Heathrow for #25k

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by excel101(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yul,make you go stay one place o, Presidential position of Nigeria no be Nollywood movie o
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by Petdagr8t(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
The electorates are wiser now to elect the best Candidate Peter Obi rather than selling their votes for peanuts.
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by Temptee101(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wrong info and misleading title

It should have read, "2023 drops Yul edochie"
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by kingthreat(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
MajohBankz:

With this your statement, you have shown disdain for easterners which is very clownish of you hahahaha. You have turned Peter obi's ambition to Eastern crusade for the presidency meanwhile it was never adopted as such

On the other hand, if easterners own up to claim he's theirs, your kind of people will go on the offensive saying things like; they are making it Igbo affair, they would turn people away for making it a Biafra candidacy.

Change let's make this country good. Even if he loses during the election let him be. Don't defeat him before the election.

If the country turns out good, it's for us, if it turns out bad, blame on us.

We need a country where we can get a flight ticket to Heathrow for #25k

Your statement is actually very rational and unbiased. But the bolded is what they have turned it into. The more it is like that the more other tribes have a problem with them.
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by solecare: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi we know
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by MajohBankz: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
kingthreat:

Your statement is actually very rational and unbiased. But the bolded is what they have turned it into. The more it is like that the more other tribes have a problem with them.

Thank you brother, we can never get divide and I stand on that. My longest relationship was with an ekiti girl (Yoruba)

Today everyone is dancing to Buga by kizz Daniel (Yoruba) and Tekno (Igbo).

Phyno is great friends with olamide.
We are too literate to fight each other.

Wherever anyone makes obi an Igbo affair, if you can, tag me and we'll lambast them together okay. God bless and happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by kwasoly(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:
Na im O, if you don't have the real life influence drop out.

Make Peter Obi drop out and retire O..

Good intentions and competence, has never and will never win elections in Nigeria..

To win you must work with armed robbers, ritualists, hardened criminals, you must work with those that have sworn that the lives of an ordinary Nigerian won't get better.

If you can't do any of those, then please get out of the race and don't waste the vote of the youths and your region.

Peter Obi retire, I take God beg you embarassed

Is he the cause of your problem why can't you leave him alone, the days of those rubbish you listed here are over. And I can tell you your grand masters will not sit on that throne of Nigeria.
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by koyyess: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Since this coconut head became polyfagmous, he started talking too much.

What a shame.
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by SomethingHooge: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na warm up be just dey do.
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by PINKYandBRAIN: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
PINKY: LMAO... grin ... Didn't he know before now that his political party couldn't stand a chance if they relied on obsolete campaign strategies to reach out to Nigerian Youths to Support Him ? grin

BRAIN: angry PINKY, I've always told you to mind your business.

Just as I'm facing mine. Must you comment on every thread?

BRAIN: The Best Thing is To Invest in Yourself ooo (in Timaya's Voice)

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

Learn How To Invest in Yourself Through The Metaverse World of Cryptos:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

Use Your BRAIN, Stop Getting Scammed in the name of Digital Investment. Stop Sending Money to Brands in the name of "investments".

Invest in Yourself by Yourself, For Yourself.
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by Freddo99(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
I dont blame u sha, i blame the media that even have time for you to share dis stupidity to the public. U think to be president is to act drama on TV?
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by Wwwq: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by kingthreat(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
MajohBankz:

Thank you brother, we can never get divide and I stand on that. My longest relationship was with an ekiti girl (Yoruba)

Today everyone is dancing to Buga by kizz Daniel (Yoruba) and Tekno (Igbo).

Phyno is great friends with olamide.
We are too literate to fight each other.

Wherever anyone makes obi an Igbo affair, if you can, tag me and we'll lambast them together okay. God bless and happy Sunday

True that. My very good friends are Igbos.
But underneath the Igbo-Yoruba romance lies some deep beef, jealousy, envy. The notion Orji Uzor carried of if presidency does not come to the East, let it remain in the North is very much alive. Yeah we can never fight a war or inter tribal fight. But we do not really like ourselves. I have been amongst Yorubas saying they don't like doing business with Igbos. Same with some Igbos warning me about doing business with my kindred. Or should I talk of my uncle who has vowed never to employ an Igbo person even if it was recommended by a pastor. What about the Igbo contractor who refused me to supply roofing materials all because I was not his brother. Man tribalism is real. Peter Obi is a good candidate, but with the way the South East is going about this mocking Tinubu(who of course is not 100% healthy) and making their person seem like the next thing to Jesus will attract alot of disdain.
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Yul should start with State Assembly and stop talking too much!
He will never still win the Aso Rock top job with APGA.. Its only better he join a recognized party. He just wasted his father's blessings.
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by aalangel(f): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please!!!!!!!!
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by deeva2: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
moscow007:
Hate him or like him, he's saying the truth...Politics is not a game of sentiments

I'm a realist and here are the facts:
as at 2011/2015 South-East already had over 5million active voters that registered and voted.
Since resumption of Continued Voters registration...over 2million new voters have been registered.

From the facts on ground over 16 millions Igbo lives outside South-East and are massively registering to vote (Lagos 5.6million and 11.5 million in the North).

Peter Obi is sure of at least 3million votes from South-south (I'm definitely moving my structure to his camp)
and at least 2million votes from South-West (of course there are still intelligent and patriotic Yorubas that wants the best for their children and future of Nigeria).

With the help of his Vice President, Obi will pull atleast 6million votes from the North (North-east, west and central combined).

So lets do the maths:
South-East: 7million votes
Igbos in other regions: 8million votes
South-south: 3million votes
South-west: 2million votes
Northern region: 6million votes
Total 26 million votes

Surely, Obi will be President come 2023

YOU better wake up to reality..Obi cannot win one LG in any northern and S/W states
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by Happened: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thank God he didn't deceive himself grin grin grin
He thought his second wife gave him enough recognition grin grin grin

The bitter truth is that no party can defeat either PDP or APC
Know this and know peace...
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by Fadafada231(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Yul should start with State Assembly and stop talking too much!

He can't even win councillorship election in his ward talk more of state assembly
Re: Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why by emkz: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2022
Ever since this guy came out to announce he had married a second wife after impregnation her, he lost ALL his charm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari & Other APC Leaders With Archbishop Of Owerri (Photo) / Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration / Civil Servants Must Wear Adire In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.