Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,460 members, 7,950,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village (384 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Block Major Road Leading To Abuja(video) / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Someone posted this morning about a road to Psquare house in Anambra.

I have Decided to go back and snap the same place you people are using to condemned @psquare and Peter obi.

Take a look at the Road now.

#ifitedunu to the world.

You can still bring another propaganda. We are ready for you guys. The wrong people to mess around with na Ever dedicated Nigerian youths

I'm highly OBIdient

#goandverify
PeterObi �� is coming

3 Likes

Re: The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village by Baawaa(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Who is deceiving who
Re: The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2022
Baawaa:
Who is deceiving who
You don't have another lies ?

When we say Obi you say go and verify

1 Like

Re: The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village by Charleys: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2022
I'm very glad to be on this thread.

Psquare is more at home in Jos than in anambra
Re: The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village by Cypress042: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2022
The road that lead to their house should be our least of problem, i don't know why all these attention seeking bloggers won't just mind their business and have some rest undecided

1 Like

Re: The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Charleys:
I'm very glad to be on this thread.

Psquare is more at home in Jos than in anambra
Lmfao is that the new argument ? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village by pointblank247(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2022
I'm obidient
Re: The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
The road that lead to their house should be our least of problem, i don't know why all these attention seeking bloggers won't just mind their business and have some rest undecided

They wouldn’t be devoting this much time to try and demarket Obi if they weren’t scared of his prospects!
Re: The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village by Cypress042: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

They wouldn’t be devoting this much time to try and demarket Obi if they weren’t scared of his prospects!
True, some of these blogger spreading this kinda news are being sponsored by politician on low keys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Funsho Williams? / Buhari Regime Spends N1.2billion On 10 Vehicles For Niger Republic's / Atiku 2023 Running Mate: Oppositions Mounts Against Wike As PDP Considers South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.