Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,704 members, 7,918,184 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited (616 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by darkstar6971(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Greeting Nairalanders I just make a transaction to someone the sum of 700k meant for Goods and I was yet to be debited, can I withdraw the remaining money and close the account? Please no insult.. Note: cant take account balance screenshot from the app due to security policy
Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by Wanbissaka: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Make i see just 2k from your hand brother

1455532.573 access bank
Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by warrenweste(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
darkstar6971:
Greeting Nairalanders I just make a transaction to someone the sum of 700k meant for Goods and I was yet to be debited, can I withdraw the remaining money and close the account? Please no insult.. Note: cant take account balance screenshot from the app due to security policy

And why In the world will you do that?? Who will pay for the 700k loss if you withdraw and close your account? Is honesty getting scarce day by day

3 Likes

Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by Rastaramsey(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
darkstar6971:

Na we be bank

Call customer care make you ask...

1 Like

Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by Goldbw122(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
darkstar6971:
Use another phone to take the photo which is your evidence.

1 Like

Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
darkstar6971:
You must think the tech that guild transactions in banks are dummies. What you are seeing is just the Ghost of your already sent figured, You can not withdraw it.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by duduade: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
This OP is just a fraud

The mind of a typical Nigerian person

Tufiakwa is your on you

2 Likes

Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by MrCover: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by ThankGodFriday(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
If the person you paid it to have received it, you can't withdraw it
Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by Restroom: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
As if jail is not waiting for you......steal bank money and you won't have peace all your life ....they will screw you the way carpenter screw news into iron with machine
Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by Greatzeus(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
darkstar6971:
Nigerians haba
Re: I Just Transacted The Sum Of 700K From My Unitybank And Yet To Be Debited by lolu2019: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mumu,money wey dey disguise. U nor fit withdraw shishi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Terrorists Nagotiator Tukur / Again? Cyber Attack On Babcock University's UMIS Portal / Yahoo, Skit Making Has Reduced Cultism In Our Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.