Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,354 members, 7,874,456 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses (1446 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi on Sunday said a political structure would not determine his fate on the ballot next year, stating that his hope lies in the Nigerian masses to reject the status quo.

“Whenever I hear of NO STRUCTURE, my answer to it is simple; the 100 million Nigerians that live in poverty will be the structure,” Mr Obi said on Twitter. “The 35 million Nigerians who don’t know where their next meal will come from will be the structure.”

The former Anambra governor’s ambition has been dismissed as unserious because he has no practical political base to win a presidential election in a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country like Nigeria.

He had not held any political offices since 2014 when he concluded his eight years as governor of Anambra in Nigeria’s South-East. Critics argued that the candidates he backed for governorship and other elective offices in Anambra were rejected.

Mr Obi’s critics also said he has not been able to receive the backing of any notable politicians since he picked up the presidential nomination of the Labour Party.

Pat Utomi and Doyin Okupe, two prominent backers of Mr Obi, have been described as lacking any political weight at both local and national levels.

He, however, dismissed all the criticisms as inconsequential in the face of harsh economic realities.

“The elderly, our mothers, fathers, and the old ones dying or being owed gratuity/pension will be the structure. ASUU; the lecturers that are being owed, and the students who are not in school will be the structure,” Mr Obi said. “We’ll create the structure, and they’ll see what the structure is all about. The structure is about human beings.”

https://gazettengr.com/i-dont-need-political-structure-to-be-president-i-have-nigerian-masses-peter-obi/

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
This one still dey act Hollywood. When him tire, na Atiku nyansh him go dey smell
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by alsudan: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Over 10 million voters have registered strictly for Peter Obi.

Don’t know the magic APC/PDP will perform that will stop Obi from being Sworn in as the 16th President of the FRN.

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Xscape1993(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
I don't understand this ooo. I think every politician needs a good structure to win election ooo.
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Rastaramsey(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
How I wish this man get mouth like Tinubu angry
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Cantonese: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
And rightfully the people should be the structure. The people are able to use their voters card to appoint very credible people to secure better lives.

Unfortunately Nigerians are experts in securing positions for looters. They get into positions using after looting the commonwealth and still use the money looted to keep themselves in positions.

Nigerians are now afflicted by tribal and religious sentiments making it very difficult for the right people to get into positions of power.

While the developed world support and vote for young leaders, Nigerians kill themselves to vote for leaders who tour different hospitals in the world with state funds to keep themselves alive. I hope the wool is lifted off the eyes of bewitched Nigerians, so that we can support our youth to get there.

Again people talk of experience for the president. That may be the truth, but the greater fact remains that presidents have advisers all around them. A young leader with great economic advisers will deliver a great nation.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Maxymilliano(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
I admire his optimism though but as sad as it seem, he still needs political structures in Nigeria to win election, not grammar and motivational speeches.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Gbengajans: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Benbellamor: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
alsudan:

Don’t know the magic APC/PDP will perform that will stop Obi from being Sworn in as the 16th President of the FRN.

this is daydreaming brother in as much I want obi to win
He needs structure and fund people to protect his vote
Mahmoud Yakubu will make obi votes disappear with inconclusives....you can only cry.....Let the work begin now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
alsudan:

Simple, dem go rig. Orna 10million voters no go do shishi for the election. Infact, dem go dey sleep on election day or dem go dey on Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter dey yab themselves

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by helinues: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin

What's the total number of registered voters.

Building mansion on the air

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
helinues:
grin

What's the total number of registered voters.

Building mansion on the air

Yar boss own worse. I go destroy yar boss political structure in 3months. On election day, na only 6million SW votes him go fit manage
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Salvador1: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
OBIdent.
Mr Peter Obi is a man of integrity and honest.

He's simply "Mr go and verify"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by greenermodels: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
On Obi we stand, let's take back Nigeria from the thieves that spent billions on party primaries. Power to the youths and masses.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Salvador1:
OBIdent.
Mr Peter Obi is a man of integrity and honest.

He's simply "Mr go and verify"

Flavour and phyno be tinubu houseboys. Dem jus dey pretend. No be dem on instructions from Tinubu go organise ENDSARS for southeastern states
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by budaatum: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
No he does not need structure, considering the choice before us.

What he needs is that we Nigerians shine our eyes and minds.

https://www.nairaland.com/7174733/president-tinubu-atiku-obi#113728916

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Salvador1: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Flavour and phyno be tinubu houseboys. Dem jus dey pretend. No be dem on instructions from Tinubu go organise ENDSARS for southeastern states
calm down.
Everybody is now OBIdent.
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by greenermodels: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Yar boss own worse. I go destroy yar boss political structure in 3months. On election day, na only 6million SW votes him go fit manage
even the southwest would vote for who would generate jobs,provide security eliminate nepotism/unite the country etc. The Buhari/Osinbajo regime have shown us that voting strictly on tribal basis breeds leadership disasters with the resultant suffering. We would Obediently obey Peter Obi with our PVC. It's EndSars 2.0
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Balogunodua(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pandora on the beat... grin

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
greenermodels:
even the southwest would vote for who would generate jobs,provide security eliminate nepotism/unite the country etc. The Buhari/Osinbajo regime have shown us that voting strictly on tribal basis breeds leadership disasters with the resultant suffering. We would Obediently obey Peter Obi with our PVC. It's EndSars 2.0

Come rain, come sunshine, the SW go vote massively for Tinubu even if him call press conference where him piss for Mko picture and shit inside awolowo pikin mouth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
dis one no ready to spend one shingba on election day, ee go over am!

grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
APC and PDP will be permanently buried come 2023. Obi is the chosen one. Chosen by God and Man!
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by rolams(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Very funny! The masses don't know you Mr Obi. The structure makes them know your existence and your goal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by DEROX: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin grin we go see
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by kenedy175(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
People like the OP try so much to discredit Obi but don't know they are helping market and promote the guy. Like who's this Peter Obi that they are always talking about? Hahaha

I'm sure the OP has more topics on trying to discredit Obi than he has trying to promote his candidate.

Get your pvc and vote Peter Obi so that your children and children's children won't curse you some day
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by chinjo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi, please don't be deceived. Most of your online supporters don't have PVCs. Those that have PVCs have for one reason or the order moved out of the area they were staying before. Election comes with a price and how many of your supporters are ready to pay the price? The price for election is the ability of voters to treck or relocate to their polling units on election day knowing fully well that there will be restriction of movement on election day. Politicians from the north will provide free transportation to convey their supporters from all parts of the country to go and vote up north while those from the south will be busy drinking champaign. Elections are not won on social media so be wise sir.
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Adolfhitler001: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I admire his optimism though but as sad as it seem, he still needs political structures in Nigeria to win election, not grammar and motivational speeches.
last last he go chop breakfast baba think say na US be this grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Authoreety: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Benbellamor:
this is daydreaming brother in as much I want obi to win
He needs structure and fund people to protect his vote
Mahmoud Yakubu will make obi votes disappear with inconclusives....you can only cry.....Let the work begin now

We need no funds to vote him....

We go shock Una! No be mouth
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by wallarwallar(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Now I understand the origin of his followers mentality. Even d inner caucus in LP will soon abandon dis man with his reasoning I think wike might be right abt dis man.
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
correspondence -there's this no polling unit on social media
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by Bastard1stborn: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Imagine this mumu
Re: Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses by OBJlive: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
point of correction,OP,the immediate past governor of Anambra was brought to political limelight by mr Peter Obi.And it was to his credit that Senator Uche Ekwunife became popular in Anambra politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Tinubu's Best Obituary By Farooq Kperogi / Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named Apc's Anoited Candidate ««El Rufai. / First Result From Rivers And Kogi Going To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.