Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:11 PM

Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo (1208 Views)

Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys / Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) / What To Do When The Girl You Love Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by whiteroses(f): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
oti sunmi cry my boyfriend doesnt love me, did i say love not even close he doesnt care about me but i cant leave him alone. if i keep quiet and let him play around and not call me he'll go with the flow if i said i'm tired of his nonsense he wont hesitate to say bye bye cos he doesnt use to waste time with people. i've been managing and patching what we have for six month now firstly because i really like him cheesy he's my baby secondly because all my friends just go dey happy since they've always been envious of us. everyday i call, bb, and text him since he's in belgium now on hols i barely  get any reply and if he doesn't hear from me he'll simply close my chapter. i get confused when he does sweet things one minute and go cold the other. what should i do i've invested too much to quit now + i'm attracted to him. any tips and advice, homemade jazz, correction, opinions will do thanks.
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by 195(f): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
come to DADDY

its ok you can cry on me

Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by owo2390(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
A relationship is like raising a baby. It must be nurtured. your boyfriend might be busy so give him some space. Don't do too much!!
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by Pweety4me(f): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
You are your problem.

Your just hurting urself, give urself a chance.
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by dodagal: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2011
when you talk about love, it takes two, necessarily mean you should bank on him not breaking your heart cuz he's only human, let him have some space as adviced and also if u wait n he isnt forthcoming, ex the idea,
i followed a guy that way for 1 month n it really wasnt fun, if you r really bothered , talk to him n if he evades anwers or gives u flimsy excuses, u know beta ,
wat d, have you invested thats too much? what should married women that dont just exist intheir hubby's world do married women ke, think of jilted fiancees, u've not gotten to that level,surely it cant be too much, clear your eyes jor, n look forward!! attraction my hide!!! it only clouds your judgment, wink wink wink wink wink wink kip your thinking afloat gal!!!
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by Phate07(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2011

^^I hate lazy typing. Your comment could have been quite great if not for the way you typed it. Presentation matters!
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by mojounited(m): 12:33am On Jul 21, 2011
You're just waiting for the lad to drop the bomb shell on you. I know exactly where this delusional relationship of yours is heading, *for the rocks b*. Just don't wanna see another NL thread, " Help! My BF yada yada yada, ".
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by omega25red(m): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2011
6 months and you are crazy in love undecided
Are you really in love with him or the fact that he is in belgium?
Also why do you care what people think? so if people will laugh because you dont drink and drive then you will drink and drive just to please em?

if someone is treating you badly you need to take the proper steps that will give you peace
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by Jenifa1: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2011
whiteroses:
secondly because all my friends just go dey happy since they've always been envious of us.

lol. this is funny srry
If I were your friend, I would take this as an insult.

anyways,
[sarcasm] my advice is for you to trap him with pregnancy [/sarcasm]
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by whiteroses(f): 12:55am On Jul 21, 2011
d oda gal:

when you talk about love,  it takes two,  necessarily mean you should bank on him not breaking your heart cuz he's only human,  let him have some space as adviced and also if u wait n he isnt forthcoming,  ex the idea,
i followed a guy that way for 1 month n it really wasnt fun,  if you r really bothered ,  talk to him n if he evades anwers or gives u flimsy excuses,  u know beta ,
wat d,  have you invested thats too much? what should married women that dont just exist intheir hubby's world do married women ke, think of jilted fiancees,  u've not gotten to that level,surely it cant be too much,  clear your eyes jor,  n look forward!! attraction my hide!!! it only clouds your judgment,   wink wink wink wink wink wink kip your thinking afloat gal!!!

d otha gal thanks fgor your advice i think i need to wake up *sighs oga , this boy was my motivation i'll feel ordinary after, i need reality i just haven't been strong enuff

omega25red:

6 months and you are crazy in love  undecided
Are you really in love with him or the fact that he is in belgium?
Also why do you care what people think? so if people will laugh because you dont drink and drive then you will drink and drive just to please em?

if someone is treating you badly you need to take the proper steps that will give you peace
because i've always met players and other shitty guys, this one is the only one i've been with that i can say that i'm a wifey, he only started acting up early this year. he's helped me out in too many ways but that's another story. + whats in belgium tongue

Jenifa_:

lol. this is funny srry
If I were your friend, I would take this as an insult.

anyways,
[sarcasm] my advice is for you to trap him with pregnancy [/sarcasm]

i'm on the depo contraceptive shot maybe when it wears off i'll weigh that option lol
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by skittles18(f): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2011
Ok why would you stay with someone who it seems like he treats you like shit. You need him and go to the next one you need to be strong. You need someone that makes you happy in life.
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by pendo89(f): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2011
define that relationship and make up your mind
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by amuukwu1(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2011
[s]Screw him  lipsrsealed and get on with me smiley wink kiss i'm in my prime and single at that kiss kiss[/s]. From your post, Its obvious, its no longer about the love you have for him rather its about your friends. According to you, you've given much to retreat now. I'll rather say, that sounds "hopeless". You dont believe the future holds better prospects? Dont deceive yourself, im sure you know that  its never ideal to be in a relationship where the "love/affection/whatever you guys have for each" is not reciprocated. Think about your situation, take some practical steps either bring him back. If it doesnt work, then its time to MOVE ON. Its time to move on to me ME.  wink wink grin grin
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by kpolli(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
Phate07:

^^I hate lazy typing. Your comment could have been quite great if not for the way you typed it. Presentation matters!

sista no vex na phone them use, n na only 160 characters e dey accept
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by jaybee3(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
@OP
I hope you know this your guy ain't gonna change back to romeo. He has been feeding you crap and off-course you have been gladly accepting his crap all because of love.
Anyhoo, you are your own worst enemy. . . . Value/appreciate yourself more and see magic transformation in ya life
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by mikeywise(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2011
whiteroses:

oti sunmi cry my boyfriend doesnt love me, did i say love not even close he doesnt care about me but i cant leave him alone. if i keep quiet and let him play around and not call me he'll go with the flow if i said i'm tired of his nonsense he wont hesitate to say bye bye cos he doesnt use to waste time with people. i've been managing and patching what we have for six month now firstly because i really like him cheesy he's my baby secondly because all my friends just go dey happy since they've always been envious of us. everyday i call, bb, and text him since he's in belgium now on hols i barely get any reply and if he doesn't hear from me he'll simply close my chapter. i get confused when he does sweet things one minute and go cold the other. what should i do i've invested too much to quit now + i'm attracted to him. any tips and advice, homemade jazz, correction, opinions will do thanks.
@ poater,the game is up, take it or leave it, the fact dat u have even mocking urself at some point only tells me dat u are only seeking for attention.if what u posted is the truth, den be ready to be toyed wit if u dont quit now.a word is enough for the wise
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2011
He treats you badly and yet you can't leave him. Whats that word again? MASOCHISM
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by BABE3: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2011
Madam Whiteroses, biko stop using the word "Love" anyhow abeg. The fact that the s[i]e[/i]x is great or that you're in love with his money, doesn't mean you're in love with the guy.

You need to think with your HEAD and not your HEART.--Coz, apparently your heart is leading you to great misery ahead.
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by denzel2009: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2011
He is just not into you!
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by keyne(f): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^^true #enufsaid!
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by Goldieluks: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
@OP,

Your boyfriend obviously doesn't love you,he doesn't even seem to care,
you need the relationship,but he clearly doesn't.In a relationship,where there's no commitment,things tends to go
wrong,and please with all due respect,stop using the word 'love'.Love comes with a solid relationship and not with a one way affair or on and off relationship.
Lastly,do not date a guy,because of what your friends would say,and the more you keep holding on to this 'relationship'
you might be badly hurt in the long run,which is mostly the case.
cheers!
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by Scooby1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2011
This is a case of treat her mean keep her keen!

Poster abeg waka, u deserve better cool
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by BABE3: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2011
Scooby1:

This is a case of treat her mean keep her keen!

Poster abeg waka, u deserve better cool

How do you know?
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by eridah2007(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2011
@OP
The day u decide to put ur legs on the ground might be to late.
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by tellwisdom: 2:13am On Jul 23, 2011
cry cry cry cry
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 23, 2011
Move on girl,He's not just into you ; just as someone said, you knw it,so do the right thing please, LET HIM BE!
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by whiteroses(f): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
THANKS feedback: i got dumped sad bye
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by Dyt(f): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Wo
dat must hurt babe
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by whiteroses(f): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
Dyt:

Wo
dat must hurt babe
yep i was shaking i feel really unhappy but i'll be ok tanks
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by Dyt(f): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
Lyf s sweeter dan mournin ova a man
cry all u can
drink n dance it all
he doesnt deserve u
u beta dan dis
Re: Love Has Drowned My Thinking Oo by denzel2009: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
whiteroses:

yep i was shaking i feel really unhappy but i'll be ok tanks

Stop shaking, do you want me to walk past you again. They call me denzel, what's your gsm figures?

(1) (Reply)

Are Dis Too Big To Ask, A Man Asked Me? / ---- / How Do I Handle A Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.