Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,580 members, 7,885,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Need A Zen Cart Programmer / Installer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Zen Cart Programmer / Installer (735 Views)

Integrating Stanbic Payment Module Into Open Cart / Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed / Urgent : Shopping Cart Builder Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Zen Cart Programmer / Installer by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2011
Hello guys!

I'm looking for a programmer, familiar with OS Commerce or Zen Cart. I need to install a Zen Cart template to my server / hosting, and get my shop up and running. Can anyone help with this? Please leave contact details here if so!

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Zen Cart Programmer / Installer by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2011
No programmers on here, that have experience with OS Commerce, or Zen Cart?
Re: I Need A Zen Cart Programmer / Installer by Otuabaroku: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2011
Hi Siena, if you are interested in Magento cart, I would be of help. Note Magento is the cart invoke now, most of the big companies both in UK and  US are using it for their on line store. For me, it is very robust and has all the futures of the modern e-commerce and its user interface,security etc is wow. You may google it on line to be convinced.
Re: I Need A Zen Cart Programmer / Installer by shekabhi: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hello,

Greetings!

I am a web designer with an extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript, Wordpress,oscommerce PHP etc. I have been working in this industry for more than 7 years and after handling a good number of projects on different technology I am confident to execute any kind of web related jobs successfully.

After going through your post I am interested to take it asap if it is not taken yet.

Please follow the link to some of our recent works.
http://webdesignunited.com/webunited2010/mocks_up/portfolio/OS-commerce.html

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks,
Abhishek
Re: I Need A Zen Cart Programmer / Installer by dellnet: 4:42am On Jul 22, 2011
It is pretty much a DIY thing if you have little knowledge of html/php/css. Anyways I can be of assistance if what you want is not much.

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection For Sale / 5 Positions: CTI Software Development Scholarships / Free Software Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.