Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,707 members, 7,921,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Problem With Every Human Being Is This __ Apostle Joshua Selman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Problem With Every Human Being Is This __ Apostle Joshua Selman (459 Views)

Every Lady Should Hear This __ Apostle Arome Osayi. / EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Every Human Being Is This __ Apostle Joshua Selman by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: The Problem With Every Human Being Is This __ Apostle Joshua Selman by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2022
chiziking:

Rubbish undecided
Re: The Problem With Every Human Being Is This __ Apostle Joshua Selman by xproducer: 12:50am On Jun 13, 2022
The point is expressing, by GOD's grace, true humility and confessed helplessness before the Lord GOD... rather than boasting/arrogance/self assurance in one's own so called strength... for: "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." - Proverbs 16:18.

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." - Isaiah 64:6

"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." - James 4:6

++++++++

"Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." - Zechariah 4:6

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:24-26

"And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:7-10

---

"And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." -Luke 18:9-14

(1) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Dancing In Church / [updated] Download Latest Apostle Joshua Selman Messages 2022 & Audio Sermons Mp / Biblical Messages Represented With Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.